Author Topic: Post something happy that happened to you  (Read 249955 times)

Offline ksl94

• British Imperialist
    • View Profile
Re: Post something happy that happened to you
« Reply #3750 on: 01-05-2014, 06:05:07 »
A few days ago I got a new job. I love it and have amazing co-workers. I am doing well at it, too. On top of that, I am being paid for it, making me even happier.

Online VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3751 on: 01-05-2014, 07:05:42 »
Thanks guys :D  Next up I get inducted to Phi Alpha Theta, the history honours society, on May 17th, I get my honours convocation ceremony on May 16th (MA only had one level, "Graduated with Distinction", for GPA of 3.885 or over, I'm a healthy 3.97), then the official graduation ceremony is May 21st :)  Right now I only have to turn in the final draft of my paper on Wednesday, and then I'm done with the MA!

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3752 on: 01-05-2014, 10:05:23 »
A few days ago I got a new job. I love it and have amazing co-workers. I am doing well at it, too. On top of that, I am being paid for it, making me even happier.

And what is it that you do so well?

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3753 on: 01-05-2014, 17:05:28 »
Amazing demonstration with SAC, the syndicalists. a lot of people (2200), a number that my hometown Stockholm never could get close to anymore - for the first time in gothenburg, i kind of truly feel at home. Great speeches and a community-singing of the internationale
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #3754 on: 01-05-2014, 17:05:45 »
Thanks guys :D  Next up I get inducted to Phi Alpha Theta, the history honours society, on May 17th, I get my honours convocation ceremony on May 16th (MA only had one level, "Graduated with Distinction", for GPA of 3.885 or over, I'm a healthy 3.97), then the official graduation ceremony is May 21st :)  Right now I only have to turn in the final draft of my paper on Wednesday, and then I'm done with the MA!
I also got inducted into Phi Alpha Theta, last month.  That makes us frat brothers I guess.

Online VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3755 on: 01-05-2014, 20:05:47 »
Hehe, I'm sure we can party with some good books on the history of beer.

Offline Damaso

• I belong to Naughty Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #3756 on: 01-05-2014, 22:05:28 »
So: my beautifull crush and her boyfriend finished (for real now - i dont know the reason, but one friend of mine made me know about it)

I was forgetting about her... AND RIGTH IN THE TIME I WAS FORGETTING ABOUT HER, HER RELATIONSHIP ENDS!

No way: i will take Theta as an example: not going to run towards her begging for love. i will remain myself loyal to my efforts to forget her.

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3757 on: 01-05-2014, 23:05:19 »
Good Choice.

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline ksl94

• British Imperialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3758 on: 02-05-2014, 09:05:04 »

And what is it that you do so well?

I am working in fine jewellery  :D .

Offline th_battleaxe

• Bon Vivant
  • Bit of a Révolutionnaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3759 on: 02-05-2014, 09:05:29 »
Nice, so you can make very ornate medals for us  ;)

Also: a sensible post by Damaso... never thought I'd live to see that.
J'aime l'oignon, frît à l'huile
J'aime l'oignon car il est bon
J'aime l'oignon, frît à l'huile
J'aime l'oignon, j'aime l'oignon

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3760 on: 02-05-2014, 14:05:21 »
Damaso i dont know if you noticed but it hasn't been a week since she was with that guy. She sounds a lot like the other girl whores you have described so far.

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #3761 on: 02-05-2014, 14:05:58 »
Damaso i dont know if you noticed but it hasn't been a week since she was with that guy. She sounds a lot like the other girl whores you have described so far.

Ah well: actually, she had been with him some time before (maybe January, but not really sure)... strange, because barely anyone knew they were in love... she didnt posted anything over facebook, or seemed to share that with anyone... (if you guys know this type of girl, please explain.)

But, at the time i posted here about my crush, it was an close friend of her who told me that (female btw) and since that moment, i got 100% sure than she had a boyfriend.

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3762 on: 02-05-2014, 15:05:40 »
It is quite possible that that girl friend of hers might like you.

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #3763 on: 02-05-2014, 16:05:07 »
It is quite possible that that girl friend of hers might like you.

No way: she liked another guy.

it is actually true, and no, she isnt making me forget about her (crush) so i can stay with her (the crush's friend)...

Still, many stuff can happen in the next year since i will be in the same highshool as they are - but i will remain myself neutral as fuck towards her atleast for now... Theta also took an rejection atitude towards his crush, and then some shit happened and now he doesnt even show up on the forum anymore (well: he is with his crush isnt he?)

I need to got some balls as well - getting real tired of listeting Grand Theft Auto love songs wile thinking about the low possibilities i can get with my crushes.

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3764 on: 02-05-2014, 17:05:47 »
I bought a new house today and I have seen my second child in echoscopia: she is 100% healthy!  :) I am a very happy man!