Author Topic: Post something happy that happened to you  (Read 249929 times)

Offline x4fun ODIUM

• View Profile
    • www.762-ranking.de
Re: Post something happy that happened to you
« Reply #4335 on: 26-09-2014, 06:09:25 »
Congratulations to double parent status!
Good health, a quick trigger finger and all the best for the little future FH gamer girl!
May she never run out of ammo, baby food and snotty comments to throw at you, Slayer! ;)
Kind Regards / MfG
x4fun I<ODIUM>I

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4336 on: 27-09-2014, 22:09:39 »
Congrats slayer!

Back among the online people finally. Internet just connected to my new house.

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4337 on: 29-09-2014, 21:09:51 »
Thx once more! She is beginning to understand that night is for sleeping, which is good... ;)

Offline hOMEr_jAy

• Lannister Loyalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4338 on: 08-10-2014, 18:10:17 »
Got my university diploma today and now I´m officially a Bachelor of Arts. Quite nice, especially since my final grade has really improved over the last two semesters.

Now I just have to find a job that doesn´t suck.  :-X
And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear.

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4339 on: 08-10-2014, 19:10:44 »
Congrats and good luck!

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline hOMEr_jAy

• Lannister Loyalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4340 on: 08-10-2014, 21:10:35 »
Thanks mate! I´ve already sent out a good dozen or so job applications, but since many deadlines are in mid/late October I have to play the waiting-game while keeping my eyes open for new offers to pop up.
and not a soul to hear.

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4341 on: 08-10-2014, 21:10:39 »
Hurray for Arts! Congrats homer jay!

Offline hOMEr_jAy

• Lannister Loyalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4342 on: 08-10-2014, 22:10:54 »
Thanks Slayer! I don´t really consider my degree as an "art degree" since I´ve studied politics and public administration, but apparently everything that´s not in the STEM/MINT field isn´t considered as a "science" here when it comes to degree names. I had more than one discussion with friends who are into natural sciences whether social sciences are actually "scientific". Atleast we ultimately agreed on bashing law students.  ;D
and not a soul to hear.

Offline Ivancic1941

• View Profile
« Reply #4343 on: 08-10-2014, 23:10:39 »
Thanks Slayer! I don´t really consider my degree as an "art degree" since I´ve studied politics and public administration, but apparently everything that´s not in the STEM/MINT field isn´t considered as a "science" here when it comes to degree names. I had more than one discussion with friends who are into natural sciences whether social sciences are actually "scientific". Atleast we ultimately agreed on bashing law students.  ;D

What is this title "Hero Member"?Is that because of long period in FH2?
Floppy Wardisc or Floppy Wierdbear

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4344 on: 08-10-2014, 23:10:20 »
Nope, Post count.

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4345 on: 08-10-2014, 23:10:42 »
Hehe, I know the discussion:)

I always say: Science makes life possible, Arts make it worth living  ;)

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4346 on: 09-10-2014, 03:10:15 »
I just thought I'd quote this here

Changing topic: there was this girl in the class wich had OP boobs. So what do i do? i make jokes about it. I say stuff like:

"oh you think im never going to get a chance with you? well keep saying that.. but one day, you will wake up and we will be laying down in bed and i will kiss you and you will do the same to me after an enjoyable nigth" (i dont like her tough: i just didnt gave a single fuck. It was a joke, and i made more jokes like that.)

Eventualy, some girls in my class (the exact type of girl who seems all polite and shit but the first thing she does once she is at home is to put their evil big nails on her vagina and keeps thinking on her bestfriend wile praying for satan) started to spread the word than i would be charged for bein a pedophile once i made 18 years old... so yeah.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4347 on: 09-10-2014, 04:10:10 »

Changing topic: there was this girl in the class wich had OP boobs. So what do i do? i make jokes about it. I say stuff like:

"oh you think im never going to get a chance with you? well keep saying that.. but one day, you will wake up and we will be laying down in bed and i will kiss you and you will do the same to me after an enjoyable nigth" (i dont like her tough: i just didnt gave a single fuck. It was a joke, and i made more jokes like that.)

Eventualy, some girls in my class (the exact type of girl who seems all polite and shit but the first thing she does once she is at home is to put their evil big nails on her vagina and keeps thinking on her bestfriend wile praying for satan) started to spread the word than i would be charged for bein a pedophile once i made 18 years old... so yeah.

http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=5324.msg323442#msg323442 <- This one was better.

http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=5324.msg323547#msg323547 <- Or perhaps you prefer the Tl;dr abridged version

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #4348 on: 09-10-2014, 04:10:16 »

I'd like to admit that I never actually read any of Damaso's posts.  I skimmed them at best, really not sure if I want to go back and read through.  I didn't realize he was really that this fucking crazy.

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4349 on: 09-10-2014, 15:10:54 »
Mmm, can't avoid thinking the forums have reached a new level of low when, out of inspiration (any kind of inspiration that is), people start to quote posts by banned forummembers...