Author Topic: Nations Cup 2010  (Read 15214 times)

Offline IcratoX

• Operations Director, Forgotten Honor
    • View Profile
Re: Nations Cup 2010
« Reply #150 on: 10-11-2010, 23:11:12 »
I've asked Icratox if he can give us an update.
Mid December sounds goods, during the winter holidays, nothing better for the Christmas spirit then shooting each other to digital kingdome come.

Absolutely, the Nations Cup will happen :) We have it planned for mid december, keep an eye at the forums, more updates will come.
In time of Peace, Prepare for War.

Offline Abuzer

• View Profile
    • Dutchreview
« Reply #151 on: 11-11-2010, 13:11:18 »
This thing still coming up? A date known already? Anways... *joins Dutch squad*

Lets see which other Dutchies are up for it: Bubbles, Beatrix and NTH, join us?

Let's bug Dutch about this if he still feels like organizing it. And of course we need to be together for maxuimum mayhem  :)
He won't join our team, though. He told me last time to get a team together myself. I can play, that's for sure. So if you guys are all available, then we have 5 already. We can add Fuchs and Abaddon maybe, then we have 7 and we need at least 10.

But I don't see any recruiting going on from other countries. Or not so much recruiting at least.
Willing to join for the Dutch squad if you guys still need people :)

If you can point a rifle you can join  :)

Quite some fellow Dutchies playing FH2, but still no organized clan/group effort? I would join one, makes for more intriguing games.
Nobel prize winner/available at dutchreview.com

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #152 on: 11-11-2010, 18:11:30 »
Personally I wouldn't join a Dutch clan. I can't really stand national clans. And fellow Dutch people in games mostly tend to irritate me. Nothing personal against you guys ofcourse, I don't know alot of you and those I do know are fine and for a Nations Cup I really enjoy playing with fellow Dutchies but after that I'm going back as an 'international'.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 11-11-2010, 19:11:10 »
Absolutely, the Nations Cup will happen :) We have it planned for mid december, keep an eye at the forums, more updates will come.
At 17th of December my 14 days off of work start, so it would be nice if it was planned on the 18th or something like that :)

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 11-11-2010, 19:11:10 »
Don't make it too late into December, I would prefer 10-15 December to be honest. If we go with Slayers date that means some people can't make it.

Obviously including me, I'm thinking of joining the parents for probably the last skiing trip with them.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline dutch

• FHT - F|H Tournament Founder
    • View Profile
    • www.forgottenhonor.com
« Reply #155 on: 12-11-2010, 12:11:19 »
Personally I wouldn't join a Dutch clan. I can't really stand national clans. And fellow Dutch people in games mostly tend to irritate me. Nothing personal against you guys ofcourse, I don't know alot of you and those I do know are fine and for a Nations Cup I really enjoy playing with fellow Dutchies but after that I'm going back as an 'international'.

Well tbh you are the only person I know is dutch that irritates the crap out of me. Your whole way of typing and your showed attitude annoys me to the bone. Already last year and now even more, strange hey, sometimes you have that with people ;) I would love to meet you in person .....

Anyway, who is going to lead the dutch team? I will signup for it but I do not know if I can play, it will be a late time decision for me. my gaming hours are not what they where in the weekends. Also I am very rusty cause I haven't played FH2 for months, a few weeks back I joined a pubserver and found out I lost my touch, to much PR I guess. But I need training to get some skills back.

But I will support the dutch team and I will contact a few dutch and Belgium mates who might sign up for the team.
"Vive la mort, vive la guerre, vive le sacre mercenaire."

www.forgottenhonor.com

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 12-11-2010, 13:11:13 »
Attitude? Show me. Why would you love to meet me in person when you don't like me?

Offline th_battleaxe

• Bon Vivant
  • Bit of a Révolutionnaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 12-11-2010, 13:11:33 »
Don't make it too late into December, I would prefer 10-15 December to be honest. If we go with Slayers date that means some people can't make it.

Obviously including me, I'm thinking of joining the parents for probably the last skiing trip with them.
me neither, a phenomena called teachers planned the exams to start the ninth, and the Christmas holidays start bloody late here in uncontrollable Belgium, however, as soon I get my BF2 back, I will join whatever you're planning, as long as it is a Flemish-Dutch platoon
J'aime l'oignon, frît à l'huile
J'aime l'oignon car il est bon
J'aime l'oignon, frît à l'huile
J'aime l'oignon, j'aime l'oignon

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 12-11-2010, 17:11:09 »
Anyway, who is going to lead the dutch team?
I can lead the team, np. Unless someone else says "They took our jobs!" when he reads this.

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 13-11-2010, 09:11:54 »
Lead on Slayer. We will follow, say, from about 500 meters behind  ;)

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline dutch

• FHT - F|H Tournament Founder
    • View Profile
    • www.forgottenhonor.com
« Reply #160 on: 13-11-2010, 12:11:02 »
I just learned the cup will be in a weekend 3 nights, so we can plan the fights, that means I am up for atleast 1 night to join :)

So I will start to play FH2 a bit more as of now to get the skillset which is needed  ;D

Slayer, good stuff mate that you step up! I will let you know intime which days I can fight. Maybe we should pick a night during the upcoming weeks to play together as a squad with some Benelux guys?
"Vive la mort, vive la guerre, vive le sacre mercenaire."

www.forgottenhonor.com

Offline Abuzer

• View Profile
    • Dutchreview
« Reply #161 on: 13-11-2010, 20:11:16 »
Maybe we should pick a night during the upcoming weeks to play together as a squad with some Benelux guys?

Ooh, some organized squad time is always welcome here... Let's pick a night indeed for this, should be good fun!
Nobel prize winner/available at dutchreview.com

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 14-11-2010, 14:11:07 »
You know Dutch, if you go out and flame you can atleast say why.

Offline 508th PIR Hawkeye

• Pacific? :D
    • View Profile
    • www.508thpir.com
« Reply #163 on: 16-11-2010, 13:11:47 »
Wait there is a Dutch team? MAke a topic!  ;D
"The American Paratrooper exists to give the  enemy soldier the best chance to die for his country." -- Gen. George Patton

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 16-11-2010, 18:11:58 »