Author Topic: Got Banned  (Read 1431 times)

Offline Martin

• View Profile
Got Banned
« on: 25-01-2021, 15:01:08 »
Hello comrades

I totally screwed it, i got banned on FH2 Server, Discord and finally in this forum.
It's all about teamkilling and revenge killing, but got completely out of head in the stubborness of many people.

I'd intend to plea you for another chance, I always used to be a loyal FH2 player since 2007, but 2020 was a difficult year of me. Maybe you can think about it ?

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
Re: Got Banned
« Reply #1 on: 25-01-2021, 18:01:03 »
Hello comrades

I totally screwed it, i got banned on FH2 Server, Discord and finally in this forum.

So you admit making a secondary account here? Well thats a bannable offense.

Offline Martin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25-01-2021, 19:01:06 »
How else could I apologize?

Offline pureperversions

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25-01-2021, 19:01:28 »
generally it is a good idea to include your name

Offline Martin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 25-01-2021, 19:01:00 »
its about the "PlayFH2" Ranket Server

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 25-01-2021, 21:01:55 »
you forgot to mention we also banned you on facebook styv

Offline Martin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 25-01-2021, 21:01:22 »
So what's the point.

Is there a chance to talk things over ?

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 25-01-2021, 21:01:35 »
You have been banned from basically every community you were ever in. Maybe other people just aren't your thing.

Offline Martin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 25-01-2021, 21:01:19 »

Seriously, are you gonna make it that one big thing out of it, just because I did some revenge teamkills ?
I just admitted my regrets and seek for forgivness, but you just keep on shoving and shoving.
Is it actually that big case for an unlimited ban ? You all gave me just about no opportunity to defend or explain myself.

You have been banned from basically every community you were ever in. Maybe other people just aren't your thing.

What in interesting accusation.
Please continue in your point and give me some facts !

Offline Martin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 25-01-2021, 21:01:02 »
You really made a huge thing out of it all.

People teamkilled me, I teamkilled back. indeed, that wasnt the most mature kind of reaction.
In fact all these people, who used to troll me rallied up to complaint against me. And your final decission certainly culminated in totally banning me.

I can't give you more than sense my rage last spring and promise it won't happen again.
I am banned almost a year now, there were truely much harsher missteps, which were forgiven in 1% of my time.

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 25-01-2021, 22:01:08 »
It's not about your revenge teamkills, it's about you being a complete psycho on all of our media (and you've just proved it again btw). Ban is permanent. Good luck!
« Last Edit: 25-01-2021, 22:01:42 by jan_kurator »

Offline Martin2

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 25-01-2021, 23:01:32 »
Jan. I regret if you feel provoked and hurt very quickly. But I consider it thoroughly unworthy and insincere to call myself a "psychopath" right away. Please enlighten me, what did I do wrong in my last post?

My intention here was merely to admit my guilt after a very long ban and to demand another chance or a last one.
Of course a lot has happened, but I think being banned for a year is punishment enough. And I ask you to forgive me for my slip.

At least let me prove that I won't do any more team kills ... You have my word that this won't happen again.

Forgive me for my multi-account, but my previous account was blocked.

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 26-01-2021, 10:01:19 »
Jan. I regret if you feel provoked and hurt very quickly. But I consider it thoroughly unworthy and insincere to call myself a "psychopath" right away. Please enlighten me, what did I do wrong in my last post?
I don't feel hurt, as a matter of fact, I feel sorry for you. You have a several years long history of being an absolute psycho in game, forums, our social media, and other mod communities we are friends with. Your case is not anything but fresh, it actually took me a while to eventually call you what you really are openly like I just did. If you have any doubts, please search for an online mental health test or seek for help in your local national health service facility.

My intention here was merely to admit my guilt after a very long ban and to demand another chance or a last one.
Of course a lot has happened, but I think being banned for a year is punishment enough. And I ask you to forgive me for my slip.
Your intentions are not sincere, you have serious anger management issues, siege mentality, and you clearly haven't come here to apologize, but to defend yourself, accuse others, and throw your poorly executed whataboutism all over the place again. If you came here to sincerely apologize for YOUR actions, why did you even mention anyone else teamkilling you and trolling you? It doesn't matter in your case. Everyone is obliged to follow the same set of rules in game, and as a player you can report rule breakers to the admin team, not take "revenge" by your own. It's also not up to you do decide what punishment is enough or not. In our eyes (not only my decision - your matter was discussed internally), you deserved a permanent ban.

At least let me prove that I won't do any more team kills ... You have my word that this won't happen again.

Forgive me for my multi-account, but my previous account was blocked.
You had your chance before, you could just bite the bullet, and wait 2 weeks for your ban to be lifted like it's the case with anyone else who broke the rules on our servers, but you decided to launch a massive shitstorm on our Discord about it (not to mention you being banned here before for offensive language towards our developers for no apparent reason, which already made your case more delicate) accusing everyone else, completely ignoring serves rules, acting privileged. You don't even understand what the ban is and you keep creating new accounts like you think your account was blocked by mistake? You previous account was blocked for a reason and every following account will be banned as well without any further comment from me. I'm simply tired of trying to explain your own fuckup to you. Learn your lesson and take a good care of your mental health, you will need it.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 26-01-2021, 15:01:07 »
Case closed.