Author Topic: Missing Items  (Read 424 times)

Offline SakuSPQR

• View Profile
Missing Items
« on: 26-05-2020, 20:05:08 »
Hello everybody

( First i'm not an english speaker so I apologies for my terrible english. )

I've been playing this game for 2 months, but i'm not a great gamer (I play mostly in singleplayer for 1-2hours each 2-3 days). I spot something strange, when i'm looking to the FH2 official website I see maps, vehicules and items I doesn't have in my game....So i wonder why I don"t have them, is it because they are only avaible in multiplayer or i'm just too bumb and they are not inclued in the game ? Thanks for taking time to help me and I re-apologies for my language. Thanks !  ;D
-La Guerre C'est Comme La Chasse, Sauf Que Les Lapins tirent- De Gaulle

Offline A L A N

• A bad decision, It is usually the end
    • View Profile
Re: Missing Items
« Reply #1 on: 27-05-2020, 00:05:59 »
Hi bro! Welcome! Hey, what languages do you speak?

And the vehicles, Varea depending on the map, Depending on the map will appear, you just have to explore them well!

Offline batistadk

• SP/COOP junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 27-05-2020, 07:05:06 »
Well Saku, some considerations.

As you play only offline, you should take in account that some maps, mainly on the Eastern Front, are not officially available as Single Player. But you could take a look on the Single Player section here on the forums, some of these are available in non-official packs.

As the vehicles and weapons, it depends on the map. As ALAN said, you must find them! Take a look around the spawn points, you'll find some kits hanging around... or maybe in towers and high places, who knows...  8)

Offline SakuSPQR

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 27-05-2020, 16:05:19 »
Hello guys,

Thanks for your answers. To answer to ALAN im French so I speak French (Captain Obvious ? I am x) a bit of polish and im learning english. I'll download these unofficials pack thanks to Batistadk for his tips and help :).

Thanks you all for help im not very used to FH2 so it's because I ask these obvious questions  ;D

Offline SakuSPQR

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 27-05-2020, 16:05:58 »
Back #1

Where can I found these "unofficials maps packs" ?

Offline batistadk

• SP/COOP junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 27-05-2020, 18:05:03 »
Here http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=20003.0 and here http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=20690.0. But please be advised that some of them (mostly on Forgotten Maps Pack) need some tweaks and workarounds to work properly. I strongly recommend to follow the threads to get useful info on these.

Cheers!

Offline SakuSPQR

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 27-05-2020, 23:05:41 »
Thanks  batistadk !!  :D