Author Topic: Awards downtime  (Read 2935 times)

Offline fh_spitfire

• Developer
  • FHer since 0.6 | aka spitfire05
    • View Profile
Awards downtime
« on: 01-07-2012, 21:07:15 »
Awards will be down for (maximum) of few days, there also might be database rollback of few days. It is all due to awards being moved to new (faster) server. Sorry for the downtime.

Offline fh_spitfire

• Developer
  • FHer since 0.6 | aka spitfire05
    • View Profile
Re: Awards downtime
« Reply #1 on: 01-07-2012, 21:07:53 »
Actually, it should already be up, as soon as your DNS update to new server adress.

Sadly, the rollback will most probably stay... We are ~1 week into the past.

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02-07-2012, 01:07:29 »
I gotta ask...I've been playing off and on, and am getting back into pubby play, but on my awards section, my stats are still showing the last game I played as being 6 months ago...even though I've played as recently as this past week for multiple days, and even got two awards :S  I don't even have the gold AA award I got a few months ago :(

Offline gavrant

• (Almost) retired dev
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02-07-2012, 21:07:06 »
Something is wrong on Awards:

« Last Edit: 02-07-2012, 21:07:18 by gavrant »

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03-07-2012, 00:07:49 »
I gotta ask...I've been playing off and on, and am getting back into pubby play, but on my awards section, my stats are still showing the last game I played as being 6 months ago...even though I've played as recently as this past week for multiple days, and even got two awards :S  I don't even have the gold AA award I got a few months ago :(

If you were playing those rounds on an un-ranked server they won't show up on the FH2 official awards page.

Offline CHRISTIEFRONTDRIVE

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03-07-2012, 02:07:51 »
I know Von Mudra was on the WaW public forum last Thursday or Friday, since he murdered our entire squad on Anctoville about ten times in a row before I rifle naded him. His stats from that round (and what grim stats they were) should be available.

EDIT: Of course, now I post that, I recall the previous week some admins on that server saying awards were down, so who knows. I don't really know or care about awards or stats so I'll take this as a lesson to mind my own business. It may simply be that none of the current populated servers, for various reasons, currently have your stats and awards and whatnot recorded.
« Last Edit: 03-07-2012, 03:07:24 by Andrew »
Quote from: TASSER1
you suck. noone likes you. and your mother isn't pretty

Quote from: Eightball1182
Andrew.Drunk.Drive...I love u man. You get it...u get it 100%. Stay cool Canada brother.

Offline Korsakov829

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03-07-2012, 05:07:32 »
Meh, haven't played much recently anyway so no big loss for me. A faster server should be great though.

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 03-07-2012, 05:07:51 »
I know Von Mudra was on the WaW public forum last Thursday or Friday, since he murdered our entire squad on Anctoville about ten times in a row before I rifle naded him. His stats from that round (and what grim stats they were) should be available.

EDIT: Of course, now I post that, I recall the previous week some admins on that server saying awards were down, so who knows. I don't really know or care about awards or stats so I'll take this as a lesson to mind my own business. It may simply be that none of the current populated servers, for various reasons, currently have your stats and awards and whatnot recorded.

<giggle> 

You guys must have been getting rather upset with me.  Me and Pascucci figured we were being annoying.  ;D

You missed out on this morning on 762, when I ran out of Bren ammo, went back, got more, and returned to my hole on Falaise.  Despite being surrounded by germans multiple times, me and Pascucci continued to hold out till counter attacks pushed them back :3

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 03-07-2012, 08:07:14 »
[pic]
[pic]

Afaik, the player-numbers shown on both screens are correct.
The left screen shows the total or the maximum number of people that joined the specific map round (I can't remember which it was) , while the screen on the right shows the end score alone with the number of people who were on the map as it ended.
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline psykfallet

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 03-07-2012, 11:07:34 »
No? It shows 0 players for allies and 7 for axis?

Offline Norman Rockwell

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 03-07-2012, 13:07:35 »

<giggle> 

You guys must have been getting rather upset with me.  Me and Pascucci figured we were being annoying.  ;D

You missed out on this morning on 762, when I ran out of Bren ammo, went back, got more, and returned to my hole on Falaise.  Despite being surrounded by germans multiple times, me and Pascucci continued to hold out till counter attacks pushed them back :3

Shakes fist >:(

;D

Offline gavrant

• (Almost) retired dev
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 03-07-2012, 15:07:07 »
[pic]
[pic]

Afaik, the player-numbers shown on both screens are correct.
The left screen shows the total or the maximum number of people that joined the specific map round (I can't remember which it was) , while the screen on the right shows the end score alone with the number of people who were on the map as it ended.
Details of almost all recent rounds look similar - only Axis or no players at all. I don't think that all players on that particular server leave at the end of each round only to join at the start of next one. On second thought, maybe it's not Awards' fault but of VBIOS' "magic script", which adjusts map sizes to players numbers.

Anyway, atm Awards server is down again. This time with Python error.

Offline RAnDOOm

• Portugal - Surfs Paradise in Europe
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 03-07-2012, 15:07:26 »
[crazyornot]

Maybe ask the 762 admins for help!   ;D ;D

[/crazyornot]

Offline Mayhemic.MAD

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 03-07-2012, 19:07:04 »
Anyway, atm Awards server is down again. This time with Python error.
Thanks for the report, it´s working again now.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Der Motor des Panzers ist ebenso seine Waffe wie die Kanone.
Heinz Guderian

--- Donate for the biggest BattleField Mod Supporter!! ---

Offline CHRISTIEFRONTDRIVE

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 03-07-2012, 22:07:31 »

<giggle> 

Heh, there were a few in my squad none too pleased. I was SL and you had the only road out of the flag blocked, whenever you couldn't see one of us, we were running around like headless chickens trying to find another path out of the Brit main. Once you were dead, which took about a year to accomplish, we all ran like motherfuckers up the street before you respawned.
Quote from: TASSER1
you suck. noone likes you. and your mother isn't pretty

Quote from: Eightball1182
Andrew.Drunk.Drive...I love u man. You get it...u get it 100%. Stay cool Canada brother.