Author Topic: Your epic fail in FH1/FH2!  (Read 18882 times)

Offline [KamiKaze] Destroyer

• View Profile
Re: Your epic fail in FH1/FH2!
« Reply #120 on: 29-09-2012, 20:09:18 »
When throwing granade you click right mouse button instead of left :D

Offline pizzzaman

• Test Map De-coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 29-09-2012, 20:09:12 »
When throwing granade you click right mouse button instead of left :D

You are bathing in misery and hope, waiting for someone to come and pull the plug.

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 29-09-2012, 22:09:07 »
I think i had an extreme hangover...  ::) Then i got auto-kicked from the server becouse of mass team kill...  >:(

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 30-09-2012, 17:09:31 »
I was alone in a developing on the axis part of the link, northern of the street. (This developing is also a create factor.) An allied gamer has gotten to the end of the link and was concealing to cap the banner. I tried to toss a nade at him out my screen. Skipped and it shifted returning and dropped at my legs.

Dude... We should team up! :D

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 01-10-2012, 21:10:37 »
  • Italian finally fixes bayonet, ready to thrust in the back of some unsuspecting Aussie, my team mate blows off his head.
  • I round a corner, comes face to face with three enemies with their back to me, I line up my Tommy gun, end of round
  • Vickers drives below, I have the Italian version of the mini nuke, it throw it the down the castle wall, hits ceiling

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline Erwin

• Admin of CMP-Gaming
    • View Profile
    • Collaborative Multiplayer Gaming
« Reply #125 on: 02-10-2012, 08:10:22 »
Flying destroyer on Last Scrim of FH2Tournament. That was epic. Destroyer started flying and barrel-rolling at the same time. Our TS channel went in tears.  ;D
- It's still up!
- No it ain't.

Offline CHRISTIEFRONTDRIVE

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 02-10-2012, 22:10:16 »
Whole round of Villers Bocage on 762 was a fail today:

- drove 6-pounder for nearly 10 minutes and then hit a hedge and rolled over. I was so depressed I didn't bother to bail out and died.
- drove it back where I was going and got shot out of it halfway there.
- grabbed a Cromwell and waited in ambush for enemy tanks, and got shot the second I lept from cover by a tank I didn't see following the StuG I wanted to kill.
- grabbed the 6-pounder again and finally made it to the spot I wanted to get to, to blast German armor crossing one of the little bridges. I shot a Panzer IV four times and it still didn't die, and then someone else shot it and got the glory.
- I heard the Tiger and loaded APDS, but somehow missed the first two shots, point-blank. Missed by a mile. Hit with the 3rd (last APDS shot) then a Sherman finished off the Tiger. Again no kill.
- Saw two tanks coming down the road, about to get blasted by my AT gun. I fired one shot, but was shot by infantry in the back. In death cam I see a Panther, two Panzer IVs and a StuG drive right through my trap.
- Respawned and grabbed the Cromwell, attempted to circle around a Tiger to kill it, but I got it burning and then drove into a tree and was shot.
- Had the Firefly once, killed a Panzer IV but was immediately geballte'd.
- Finally grabbed a Sherman and drove to Tilly (currently grey) while I lit a cigarette. Somehow, there were Germans everywhere. Fausts, schreks, geballtes, I was just running around for a good five minutes firing HE into windows and killing Germans. Three times I tried to bail to repair, but each time I was fired on by small arms fire before I could get much wrenching done (especially annoying when you bother to fire smoke for cover). My ping was jumping between 150-800 during this stretch too, so I looked like an idiot firing smoke shells at infantry and whatnot because my connection was so fucked up it took a few shots for the game to realize I switched ammo. I managed to kill a fuckload of enemies just in that one Sherman rampage despite the connection problems, but I felt bad as it was the same 3-4 dudes over and over again. I just wanted to cruise around smoking but I just raged about connection problems, and then got fausted :D.

The only real good moment was blowing up Moose's squad. I don't know what they were doing, I heard them drive past me but didn't want to give away my position, then I forgot about the half-track (no idea how many people were in it), and then I heard it coming back, and it was driving right through the middle of the field I was in. I don't know how they didn't see me :D. It was too tempting not to shoot:

Quote from: TASSER1
you suck. noone likes you. and your mother isn't pretty

Quote from: Eightball1182
Andrew.Drunk.Drive...I love u man. You get it...u get it 100%. Stay cool Canada brother.

Offline Steel_Lion_FIN

• Mostly drunk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 02-10-2012, 23:10:56 »
It's always great to see a full halftrack blow up! :D
I'd rather play Kimble with my ass!

Offline Steel_Lion_FIN

• Mostly drunk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 06-10-2012, 08:10:39 »
Dafuq I just read?

In case you use Google translator to post your comments, please make at least some effort to check for errors.
I'd rather play Kimble with my ass!

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 06-10-2012, 08:10:35 »
My sibling was generating Matilda and I made the decision to fix his container. I got into 2nd tank's place and select my own instead of wrench. I visited easily LPM as I used to do it... I didn't recognise that I had just put a my own - I believed it was rather difficult when you are in container . And when my sibling shifted we basically blew up!

LOL :D.

Google translating like a boss. I love how you can juuuuuuust barely make out what happened here (he was in a tank with his teammate, he needed to repair, he switched to another position and dropped a mine instead, which blew up the tank).

EDIT: Am I hallucinating or was that post just the story from the first post in this thread, horribly translated into something else and then even more horribly translated back into English?
« Last Edit: 06-10-2012, 08:10:28 by Andrew »

Andrew.Drunk.Drive...I love u man. You get it...u get it 100%. Stay cool Canada brother.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 06-10-2012, 09:10:40 »
My sibling was generating Matilda and I made the decision to fix his container. I got into 2nd tank's place and select my own instead of wrench. I visited easily LPM as I used to do it... I didn't recognise that I had just put a my own - I believed it was rather difficult when you are in container . And when my sibling shifted we basically blew up!

LOL :D.

Google translating like a boss. I love how you can juuuuuuust barely make out what happened here (he was in a tank with his teammate, he needed to repair, he switched to another position and dropped a mine instead, which blew up the tank).

EDIT: Am I hallucinating or was that post just the story from the first post in this thread, horribly translated into something else and then even more horribly translated back into English?

It was a bot. You wont see those messages anywhere anymore.

Offline CosmonautVince

• Ef god dun exits, den how ded I Cosmonaut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 06-10-2012, 20:10:27 »
So, this isnt really my epic fail, but i still thought it was worth a post, im on crete 64 on germans, im in the transport ship and i figure its going to be a while before we reach the paradrop zone, so i go afk for a bit. when i come back.... this happens...

the damn plane was just there, chilling on the hills. propellers still going!
ps: WHO WAS PHONE?
« Last Edit: 06-10-2012, 20:10:03 by VC »

Offline Paythoss

• Sabaku no Kitsune
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 08-10-2012, 18:10:37 »
yesterday on 762 - 128 , Anctoville 32 ... ready to fire HE shell from base to incoming germans ... in this same second when I fired , some moron jump out from the tank at front of the gun ... -20 points  8) .

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 08-10-2012, 18:10:09 »
Can't remember who but on one of the 128 servers, we were doing Tunis and someone on the British team misfired the usual optimistic grenade over the walls on the opening rush... and didn't aim quite high enough. -28 right off the bat, which later became -42 a few minutes later :D.

Offline x4fun ODIUM

• View Profile
    • www.762-ranking.de
« Reply #134 on: 10-10-2012, 01:10:40 »
This week I failed so hard that I had to kick people who kill me.
At a crossed flag at Katzenhardt. The good old "bash the evil Odium and his stolen ranking".

No I do not kick when people kill me. Then our servers would be empty. *waves at strat* :)
Okay, that is so absurd that it is fun to listen to again ;)
« Last Edit: 10-10-2012, 03:10:07 by x4fun ODIUM »
Kind Regards / MfG
x4fun I<ODIUM>I