Author Topic: Compagnons and other marvels out there...  (Read 556 times)

Offline batistadk

• SP/COOP junkie
    • View Profile
Compagnons and other marvels out there...
« on: 18-01-2024, 21:01:49 »
Hi people!

After some time, I've started playing FH2 again, and I'm following the recent updates with a lot of excitement! New and super detailed maps, new equipment to a number of armies... well, too much to mention here, but a huge 'thank you!' to all the team putting these nice projects ahead.

And I'm more than happy to see Ivan is still giving love to SP/COOP. As I mentioned before, your work is truly appreciated, sir. Indeed!

On the other hand, I have a little question. Virtually, all the vanilla maps have now bot support, but some of the gameplay objects do not reflect the recent updates and additions, specially the latest German (Brummbar, yeah... :o) and Canadian vehicles made available last year or so. Do you consider update these, so COOP can keep up the pace with MP options? AFAIK, most (if not all) of these vehicles already have AI templates, but I couldn't add them manually and make them work by myself.

Of course it cannot be arranged for the upcoming release, but would you consider this as an option for the future?

Once again, thanks for the hard work and the jewels you're bringing this way!

Best regards,

batistadk

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: Compagnons and other marvels out there...
« Reply #1 on: 19-01-2024, 14:01:18 »
It's being considered for sure. I'm not sure how many, but ik that in this update Ivan has specifically added SP support for a lot of vehicles that lacked it previously. He's really the main person who has the time to do SP work on our team and thankfully he had enough time to navmesh all these new maps for the release too.

Offline Knochenlutscher

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 22-01-2024, 06:01:42 »
I tried adding AI Templates to Brummbär and the newly barreled PzIV/70s too. No success.
I did such before, but after 6 Years I forgot what it was all about.

Anyway, following all News and Updates it's really a pleasure what we get, leaning, the new walking/firing, new scopes.
Not just new content, but a plethora of overhauls.
Thanks to all involved Gentlemen, keep up the good work
Special Thanks to Ivan for his continuing dedication to COOP/SP development

Best wishes
Tobi
"Klaatu... verata... n... Necktie. Nectar. Nickel. Noodle."

Offline batistadk

• SP/COOP junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 17-02-2024, 23:02:00 »
Hey guys!

I'm testing COOP stuff on Compagnons. I'm getting a consistent CTD on Lebisey 32. I'm not sure what it could be; I got no log, no info, just a plain CTD. Nonetheless, I think a vehicle could be causing it. So far, the 16 layer is working just fine.

Does anyone experiencing the same? Any ideas?

Best regards,

batistadk

Offline Ivanwazowsky

• artstation.com/ivanwazowsky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 26-02-2024, 19:02:44 »
Ey Batistadk,
a new hotfix is out. hopefully it is fixed now. also check the 64p layer. see if it works

Offline batistadk

• SP/COOP junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04-03-2024, 19:03:48 »
Hey Ivan, thanks for the heads up! I'll check ASAP.

Peace!