Author Topic: Suggestions for new patch  (Read 2076 times)

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions for new patch
« Reply #15 on: 12-12-2011, 00:12:20 »
also how about remove the hit detectors when you shoot someone its not needed (so you know that you hit him thats so dump)
^ this

I would like to see it, espiecially because on some servers hit detectors are already disabled. This adds a lot to the fighting but was also discussed to death before (probably won't happen)

Offline Sir_Pee_Alot

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 12-12-2011, 01:12:36 »
i hope they do they also removed the crosshair what is great

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 12-12-2011, 05:12:05 »
Hit detectors and outside views are always disabled during Game Nights and they have caused both positive and negative feedback but what I've gathered the feedback have been more in favor for those changes than against.

Offline IrishReloaded

• Leader of Irishforce
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 12-12-2011, 07:12:25 »
keep the outside view though. The inside view handling is too bad or too limited to can drive the vehicle proper.
For gamenight its a nice challenge, but I dont want to have this every day.

Offline Potilas

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 12-12-2011, 15:12:24 »
After some weeks break coming back from failfield3 bullshittery I´ve noticed that minimap is monster big. Smaller minimap would be sensible tweak. Also thick line around minimap is just blokking my view needlessly.

If hit indicator is goner then kill messages must be delayed like 5-10s. 

Offline Sir_Pee_Alot

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 12-12-2011, 18:12:10 »
hope they will do it in the next patch can always be tested

got a new idea what about shell ejecting sound when you are in you tank soft on the background?

Offline Eat Uranium

• Tea Drinker
  • Global Moderator
  • Today's news will contain [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
    • FH2 Music
« Reply #21 on: 12-12-2011, 19:12:28 »
Tanks do in fact have reloading sounds - it's just for some reason or another they never play except in singleplayer.
« Last Edit: 12-12-2011, 21:12:17 by Ciupita »

Offline Natty

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 16-12-2011, 08:12:49 »
yea I was thinking about baking it in to the fire sounds.

I forgot about this bug, I dont even think it's tracked in our bugtracker.  :-\

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 16-12-2011, 12:12:35 »
yea I was thinking about baking it in to the fire sounds.

I forgot about this bug, I dont even think it's tracked in our bugtracker.  :-\
It won't fix missing sound when changing ammunition type. Maybe there's some other solution...

Offline Lydecker

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 20-12-2011, 17:12:17 »
This is something that's probably impossible due to engine limitations, but I've been thinking something like this for a while. Posting it here, since it's not a big issue. No idea if it's come up before.

A message, at the end of a round, telling everyone if the round ended in Allied Decisive Victory, Axis Minor Defeat, Allied Major Defeat etc. Just like in Panzer General. Depending on what side you are on, maybe? Could be based on percentage of tickets left each side, taking/losing all flags or something?

I don't see any other use than the e-peen for now, but maybe later it could be used with objective maps or something? Like British Commandos being unable to destroy a dam or something and although they are winning by score when time is up, they still lose for failing that objective.

Thoughts?

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 20-12-2011, 22:12:21 »
A message, at the end of a round, telling everyone if the round ended in Allied Decisive Victory, Axis Minor Defeat, Allied Major Defeat etc. Just like in BF1942.
Fixed ;)

Like British Commandos being unable to destroy a dam or something and although they are winning by score when time is up, they still lose for failing that objective.
I'd say if the commandos fail at destroying the dam, they should never be able to win the map.

Offline Kelmola

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 21-12-2011, 11:12:34 »
Like British Commandos being unable to destroy a dam or something and although they are winning by score when time is up, they still lose for failing that objective.
I'd say if the commandos fail at destroying the dam, they should never be able to win the map.
Like Hürtgenwald, then, but instead of the flag(s), bleed would be tied to the objective(s)?

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 21-12-2011, 19:12:21 »
Like Hürtgenwald, then, but instead of the flag(s), bleed would be tied to the objective(s)?
Yup, sounds good to me :)