Author Topic: Post something happy that happened to you  (Read 249863 times)

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
Re: Post something happy that happened to you
« Reply #3975 on: 10-05-2014, 23:05:21 »
How about you finish pre-school first.

Offline Damaso

• I belong to Naughty Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #3976 on: 10-05-2014, 23:05:04 »

Working on it - but for obvious reasons, i cant finish it in a couple of hours... so if that was suposed to offend/humilating/beat me down/ ect... i guess its wrongly applied.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #3977 on: 11-05-2014, 00:05:41 »
You are such a lovely fella.  8)

Would you mind if I borrowed you a shovel?

Offline Born2Kill 007

• Anytime, baby
  • Professional accountancy hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3978 on: 11-05-2014, 00:05:56 »
So: If i work 2 days per week, Portugal will get a strong enough economy to buy everyone a castle to live in, the best game-rig, a Ferrarri, an Aston Martin and a Jaguar (3 cars), a cinema in everyone's home for who wants it etc.?

And what about the retired people?
« Last Edit: 11-05-2014, 00:05:32 by Born2Kill 007 »
Ще ми се изпържи картофа
#FreeDamaso

Offline McCloskey

• Developer
  • Heart or head, either way Jerry's dead!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3979 on: 11-05-2014, 00:05:12 »
Must be nice living in a fantasy land haha

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #3980 on: 11-05-2014, 00:05:55 »
So: If i work 2 days per week, Portugal will get a strong enough economy to buy everyone a castle to live in, the best game-rig, a Ferrarri, an Aston Martin and a Jaguar (3 cars), a cinema in everyone's home for who wants it etc.?

Yes.

Management of the human resourses is something than the goverment should worry about - altough you migh think its incredibly impossible than your job is actually important for only 2 days, it is actually important.

ALSO, i forgott to mention:

Since uneployment is not a problem anymore, the goverment will also work on the development of tecnology, in order to replace the manpower work in the majority of the jobs (energy production, Industries, Farms, ect...) so everyone can take high assets jobs (doctos, police, ect..) and with too much people working as doctors (for example) there is no need for everyone to be working everyday on such area.

EDIT: It depends of the jobs: some can get retired earlier than others. And yes: in a Climaxism, probably you can get early retired than in a Capitalism system - retired people dont need to work anymore. Hoewer, if they choose to keep working, they win bonuses.
« Last Edit: 11-05-2014, 00:05:14 by Damaso »

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3981 on: 11-05-2014, 00:05:50 »
Nobody will make you leader. Never. If you want the lead, you will have to take it by force. One man alone, how far can you get taking absolute power? And do you understand that such usage of force is called terrorism?

And how do you wanna adress the poor? How do you want to speak to them? Are you planning full-page-advertisements in newspapers? Where do you take the money to pay the advertisement? Are you sure that the poor will read newspapers? What makes you think that the poor will follow you and not the Unions, the communistic party or others?

In order to speak to people, you need a party, supporters, money. So far you have not been very successive in your life making friends and supporters. When do you plan to start with it?

You should also know that people do not necessarily hate you in this forum. People in this forum think of you as a clown who makes their day. And some feel just sorry. Accordingly your ideas are not accepted for other reasons. It is the same reasons that make your family, your classmates and your teacher not accept them.

Your objective is ok, quiet honorable, but you got no plan how to get there. What you call your plan just sucks. Basically, you would bring unrest, chaos and discontinuation to peoples lives. But people do not want that. Actually, many people are quiet happy with their lifes and do not want to change a god damned thing. They would fight you with force. If you would have any supporters you would bring a civil war to your country, if you'd have the power, and you'd still do not see the evil about it.

Instead of hoping that people will support your viewpoint and agree with your ideas, you should take steps towards people and you should adopt and understand their lifes and viewpoints.

Like your teacher who you call an anarchist. She believes in freedom. And you want to take her life and tell her what to do. Of course she is against you. If somebody wants to supress her, and announces that in class, it is considered a threat. On the other side, she would never tell you what to do, unless you come up with these political ideas that supress her freedom.

Ahh, Jesus Christ, I'm outta here.

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline Musti

• View Profile
« Reply #3982 on: 11-05-2014, 00:05:44 »
I know I shouldn't but what the hell, I'm bored :D, Damaso eyes only, normal people, don't read it pls.

Working on it - but for obvious reasons, i cant finish it in a couple of hours... so if that was suposed to offend/humilating/beat me down/ ect... i guess its wrongly applied.
That was just a nice, delicate suggestion that you obviously have NO idea of how things work, despite being 17 years old. Some would even say you were "cut with the dull edge of the knife"

Okay let's do this nice and slow, I'm Musti The Doctor (and by god spell my name right IT'S RIGHT THERE)
I work for 2 hours a day, And I want a nice BIG house with a massive hangar for my cars, who's gonna build it?
Of course a team of builders, but If each of them works only 2 hours per day, it's going to take them YEARS to finish it, Shit, imagine building a highway, even with 8+ hour workdays it takes years to build them, so yeah, quadruple that, so much progress is going on.
And now let's get back to the workers, despite the fact it would take them years to finish a single project, they are supposed to get free food, provided by who exactly? Farmers is the answer, and here's the funny part: Farmer's can't work just 2 hours a day, They just can't, if they did, nothing would get done, NOTHING. And if farmers don't do shit, no food = starvation (Assuming everyone would stick to this stupid system anyway)
So, the farmers have to work 8+ hours per day just to feed the country, then what happens? they start demanding shit like "if we work 4 times the hours everyone does, we want 4 times the freebies we get"
What happens next? Well Doctor Musti comes and says " I had to study for 6 years to be a doctor, I want more free shit that a cleaner",  you do that enough and you arrive at a point where everyone get's things equal to their work, which is exactly the same as it is now.

The the red pill, stop living in Damasoland please.

(yes ppl. I know it's dumb, I'm just trying to get a point through here, though I bet his skull is so thick he can stop a .44 magnum with it)

FH forums, most interesting place of all.
WARNING!
Assholes are closer than they appear!

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #3983 on: 11-05-2014, 00:05:43 »
Nobody will make you leader. Never. If you want the lead, you will have to take it by force. One man alone, how far can you get taking absolute power? And do you understand that such usage of force is called terrorism?

And how do you wanna adress the poor? How do you want to speak to them? Are you planning full-page-advertisements in newspapers? Where do you take the money to pay the advertisement? Are you sure that the poor will read newspapers? What makes you think that the poor will follow you and not the Unions, the communistic party or others?

In order to speak to people, you need a party, supporters, money. So far you have not been very successive in your life making friends and supporters. When do you plan to start with it?

You should also know that people do not necessarily hate you in this forum. People in this forum think of you as a clown who makes their day. And some feel just sorry. Accordingly your ideas are not accepted for other reasons. It is the same reasons that make your family, your classmates and your teacher not accept them.

Your objective is ok, quiet honorable, but you got no plan how to get there. What you call your plan just sucks. Basically, you would bring unrest, chaos and discontinuation to peoples lives. But people do not want that. Actually, many people are quiet happy with their lifes and do not want to change a god damned thing. They would fight you with force. If you would have any supporters you would bring a civil war to your country, if you'd have the power, and you'd still do not see the evil about it.

Instead of hoping that people will support your viewpoint and agree with your ideas, you should take steps towards people and you should adopt and understand their lifes and viewpoints.

Like your teacher who you call an anarchist. She believes in freedom. And you want to take her life and tell her what to do. Of course she is against you. If somebody wants to supress her, and announces that in class, it is considered a threat. On the other side, she would never tell you what to do, unless you come up with these political ideas that supress her freedom.

Ahh, Jesus Christ, I'm outta here.

I dont want to take anyone's life or making civil wars, and i do have suporters sided with my ideals. In my country 65% of the people dont actually care about politics, because they are untrustwortly for the people. If i have to reagroup my suporters and take over the goverment by force so be it.

Also, I DO have a plan to take people's money in a peacefull way. I know what im talking about - and the ones who sided with me, would not regret it.

I have to admit than i lol'd to the first sentence, wen you told than using such force for the good of the nation is called terrorism... im not sure, but i bet you are probably some wealty guy wich sees this as something totaly bad for your name (at least, thats the way rich people would think - good example).

so... are the americans terrorists? what about the civil war over the U.S.A. against the Union Army? are those guys terrorists as well? OH NO THEY ARENT: because they are defending FREEDOM!

what is freedom to you? is it to disrespect the older and hunt the weak? corruption? fuck the police? is that freedom?

What the hell is this shit? i come up speaking about a way to make everyone's life even greater (wich Obviously implies the end of capitalism) and some capitalist-whanabe shows up and says im a terrorist? than i will never be a leader, than my ideals are sick? hell no: this is totaly wrong.

You speak about freedom - but you just told me to forget about my ideas because they are bullshit - also, you seem to agreed than its good in a FREEDOM DEMOCRACY for ANARCHIST teachers to call students CLOUNDS because they fear such students will take over the power and kill everyone - how democratic is that suposed to be?
« Last Edit: 11-05-2014, 00:05:40 by Damaso »

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #3984 on: 11-05-2014, 00:05:19 »
And now let's get back to the workers, despite the fact it would take them years to finish a single project, they are supposed to get free food, provided by who exactly? Farmers is the answer, and here's the funny part: Farmer's can't work just 2 hours a day, They just can't, if they did, nothing would get done, NOTHING. And if farmers don't do shit, no food = starvation

First: Not everyone would have the same shcedules - but they would be surely reduced acordying to the jobs. ALSO, i said 2 DAYS during a WEEK (not 2 HOURS in a DAY!)

Second: I told that before: THE GOVERMENT WOULD WORK ON TECNOLOGY IN ORDER TO REPLACE AS MUCH MANPOWER AS IT CAN! SPECIALY OVER FARMS, INDUSTRIES, CONSTRUCTION, ECT... since uneployment is not a problem, and the more machines could replace the human work, the better.
« Last Edit: 11-05-2014, 00:05:07 by Damaso »

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #3985 on: 11-05-2014, 00:05:29 »

Oh, I see you already have your own. Keep digging, china is not far. :)

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #3986 on: 11-05-2014, 00:05:56 »

Oh, I see you already have your own. Keep digging, china is not far. :)

Speaking about China - lol, i dont see many people bitching about china's freedom... (cowards)

Offline Musti

• View Profile
« Reply #3987 on: 11-05-2014, 00:05:37 »
He's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! Now I'm sure it's more like 30-06 type of skull thickness. He was right, he doesn't have to worry about assassins.
WARNING!
Assholes are closer than they appear!

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3988 on: 11-05-2014, 01:05:53 »
I have to admit than i lol'd to the first sentence, wen you told than using such force for the good of the nation is called terrorism... im not sure, but i bet you are probably some wealty guy wich sees this as something totaly bad for your name (at least, thats the way rich people would think - good example).

What does it change whether I'm rich or not? Do you really think I'm unable to think out of the box? Do you think if I'm poor, I can't understand the rich, and if I'm rich, I cannot understand the poor? That is really far off.

I dont want to take anyone's life or making civil wars, [...] also, you seem to agreed than its good in a FREEDOM DEMOCRACY for ANARCHIST teachers to call students CLOUNDS because they fear such students will take over the power and kill everyone - how democratic is that suposed to be?

Democracy does not mean that people simply watch somebody killing others without doing something against it. And freedom ends where your actions affect the lifes of others. Your violent revolution affects the lifes of many people.

What the hell is this shit? i come up speaking about a way to make everyone's life even greater (wich Obviously implies the end of capitalism) and some capitalist-whanabe shows up and says im a terrorist? than i will never be a leader, than my ideals are sick? hell no: this is totaly wrong.

Each day people come up with ideas to make other peoples life better. And they all look for supporters. Why should I support your project, of all things? Especially as it has several weakness, economically wise. Your ideas do not withstand any checkup. Making you a leader of Portugal, would tear the country into chaos. Portuguese people would ask north korea for asylum, because they'd expect better lifes there.

That is the true reason about it. I do not believe in any of your ideas to work. I do not believe in the better life you promise. I might believe in you a bit if you get 50 internationally accepted economists to verify your ideas to be actually realisable. Lot's of work for you to do. See you then.

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #3989 on: 11-05-2014, 01:05:05 »

Democracy does not mean that people simply watch somebody killing others without doing something against it. And freedom ends where your actions affect the lifes of others. Your violent revolution affects the lifes of many people.

Did i ever killed someone or HAD the intention to kill anyone in my political theories?

Did i ever MADE such a violent revolution against anyone so you can claim its totaly aceptable people start going after me?

That is ridiculous! Rich people (usualy) only worry about themselfes! you dont give a single shit about anyone who is bein raped at this moment due to some capitalist jerk who is organizing some criminal organization somewere in the world! why do you even bother telling my ideas are crap?

That is totaly a question of interests than you dont wana lose.. but no: i will screw you up rigth in front of your faces, and believe me or not Portugal will be an hell of a country in wich people will actually have the biggest quality of life EVER in the entire world!

You can try to kill me after it.. but the idea will prevail! I dont mind getting myself killed as long as i got something done for the good of my nation. Other poor countries will see Portugal as an example, and will follow the same way as well! and then, the Capitalist countries will feel the pain: no one will buy their products anymore, and people will keep themselfes selfish... soon, countries like United States, Germany, and even Russia or China will suffer from great economic depressions, seeing the only way out is the Climaxism.

(...) and the more Climaxism exist, the less Capitalism can survive. and then good-bye silly capitalists-whanabe who keep their ass clean in the middle of the insanity of the world we're living today.

« Last Edit: 11-05-2014, 01:05:24 by Damaso »