Author Topic: FH2 Platoon in BF3  (Read 3177 times)

Offline Capten_C

• Well well well well well well well
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
Re: FH2 Platoon in BF3
« Reply #15 on: 13-11-2011, 02:11:42 »
Had a nice round with Kettcar and NTH on the Paris map earlier, good fun guys!  ;)

Still learning the game and getting absolutely slaughtered, SO MUCH FACEPALMING!   :-\

I've got my M416 kitted out now with M320 launcher + smoke nades!  ;D (haven't seen anyone using smoke yet) But I prefer to play sneaky recon with my trusty PP-2000!

Nice alternate game to my beloved FH2 this is turning out to be (although a headache to load it having to delete the license and restart every time  ::))
Annoyance that you can't create squads so you can be SL and give orders etc, but no matter as this is just going to be a chill out game for me.  8)

Just need to find some well run servers!

** Can this thread be stickied by any chance? **
LEGENDARY FORGOTTEN HOPE 2 ROUNDS!!! >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xtJF9fL1YI

Offline Knitschi

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 13-11-2011, 12:11:26 »
Yeah smoke stays way too short if you ask me. Know it is more or less useless, which is sad because you have very often situations on 64 player servers where it would do some good.

Offline Capten_C

• Well well well well well well well
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #17 on: 13-11-2011, 15:11:29 »
Yeah smoke stays way too short if you ask me. Know it is more or less useless, which is sad because you have very often situations on 64 player servers where it would do some good.
Yes, I've only fired off a couple of smoke rounds since unlock, and it did seem rather short lived, will test what its like firing the whole supply in one place.
LEGENDARY FORGOTTEN HOPE 2 ROUNDS!!! >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xtJF9fL1YI

Offline kettcar

• Developer
  • Mapper / News Journalist
    • View Profile
    • SWIZZ Gamingnet Community
« Reply #18 on: 04-02-2012, 23:02:42 »
like to inform you, that we still have 21 places free in the FH2 Platoon guys :-)