Author Topic: Can't aim flak cannos, AT Cannos.  (Read 573 times)

Offline MonesWar

• View Profile
Can't aim flak cannos, AT Cannos.
« on: 05-11-2018, 19:11:02 »
Hello there, i need some help, I Just play FH2 for singleplay and I never could aim a AT cannon, flak and some tanks turrets, i guess that guns are aimed with mouse or WASD but I can't, what should I do? I have a clean bf2 installation

Offline Seth_Soldier

• Developer
  • "Mort aux cons !"
    • View Profile
Re: Can't aim flak cannos, AT Cannos.
« Reply #1 on: 05-11-2018, 19:11:42 »
try pressing X or Q
In the commands options, i think it is the "smoke" line

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05-11-2018, 20:11:22 »
Hello there, i need some help, I Just play FH2 for singleplay and I never could aim a AT cannon, flak and some tanks turrets, i guess that guns are aimed with mouse or WASD but I can't, what should I do? I have a clean bf2 installation
Reset your controls to "default settings" and it will work.

Offline MonesWar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05-11-2018, 22:11:11 »
How do I reset controls?

Offline tempest

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06-11-2018, 04:11:16 »
How do I reset controls?

Try "x" first (or right click sometimes).  The whole screen should change when you're in a vehicle or AA, so that you see through a scope.  You press "x" again to get out of that mode, or right click on some vehicles.

Another important key in FH2 vehicle use is "control".  If you hold that down and move around with your mouse, your player will look around without actually changing the course of the vehicle or the turret facing.  Definitely a good thing to learn!

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06-11-2018, 20:11:00 »
How do I reset controls?
If you tried "x" and it didn't help, go ingame. In the menu, go to "Options", then "Controls". In the bottom left corner there is abutton called "reset to default".