Author Topic: Forget the royal nuptials reruns!  (Read 887 times)

Offline carrion

• View Profile
Forget the royal nuptials reruns!
« on: 12-05-2011, 03:05:00 »
It's time again for Wolf FH2 Thursday!

Horse and carriages, castles, fairy tale weddings ... forget them, its time to fast forward to the 20th century! We are talking APCs, tanks, and armored onslaughts that would make Guderian wet his pants.

Enough with the fancy and bizarre hats. It's time again for steel helmets, field packs and (gulp) field rations.

And, REALLY, you've spent more than enough time looking at that picture of Pippa in just a bra. Think of Carrion in just a bra. Now that should have spoiled your appetite...

Please DO join us on our new server. We are always delighted to see our old friends and make new ones. And then kill them all!
Bringing it with the cowbell.

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
Re: Forget the royal nuptials reruns!
« Reply #1 on: 12-05-2011, 08:05:46 »
A time would be good.

Now lets make this into a community service and kickstart a US Server (Wolf?) today at UTC +4-5 hours.
Everyone just join the server, no matter what the ping is, if enough people are on (30ish) then the US players will fill the server by themselves. It's always the same, everywhere. :)...
« Last Edit: 12-05-2011, 08:05:22 by DLFReporter »
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline carrion

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12-05-2011, 16:05:55 »
About 8-9 pm Eastern time is when things may get started, with a little help. Sometimes things don't really get rolling until an hour or two later than that.
Bringing it with the cowbell.

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 13-05-2011, 07:05:29 »
You should try it again and change the Topic name. I think this went under the radar due to these two important points: Time and name of the event.
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline sheikyerbouti

• Yay, Rep feature is dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 13-05-2011, 23:05:50 »
it's frigging WOLF Thursday N24, it needs no time and place as it's been the same for years now  :D It's like going to Chruch, you just know when the bell is going to ring.

Anyways last night was good, got even better when World at War was done with their scrimmages. I don't know how many people we maxed out at last night but I can say that the new server that has been put up by WOLF seems to be performing very well.

remember folks, WOLF Thursday has been around since FH2 began, so if you are looking for a great game with lots of teamwork and camaraderie join us anytime the server gets started.
My Quebec includes Canada

Offline 69rat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 14-05-2011, 03:05:29 »
i missed it. how was the turn out? is waw pubby fridays still going on?