Author Topic: FH Community Creativity Thread  (Read 37910 times)

Offline Cory the Otter

• Smoke me a kipper, I'll be home for breakfast.
    • View Profile
    • FA Profile
Re: FH Community Creativity Thread
« Reply #420 on: 01-09-2010, 21:09:07 »
I like it.  Is the model just giant, photoshopped, or is the skyline in the back there just a paper wall?

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: 01-09-2010, 21:09:23 »
oh :) nice to hear that it worked. I'll do another one anyway later, if I find a better pic.

@warrior
nah it's photoshopped. It's not a model :P I just photoshopped this picture:

I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: 01-09-2010, 23:09:45 »
okay 3 more miniatures. Still just getting comfortable with photoshop before trying anything else.

most happy with the last two.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Cory the Otter

• View Profile
    • FA Profile
« Reply #423 on: 02-09-2010, 01:09:48 »
I don't mean to be rude, but what you did to these photos made them look incredibly like miniature models.

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: 02-09-2010, 02:09:27 »
what do you mean rude? making them look like miniature models was the whole point. just like the picture on the last page.

Offline FatJoe

• Developer
  • An old timer
    • View Profile
    • My internet
« Reply #425 on: 02-09-2010, 02:09:04 »
hahaha.. priceless comments ^^

Ted, that looks nice, good job.. I feel as if I can squash one of those buildings with my thumb ^^

Offline Cory the Otter

• View Profile
    • FA Profile
« Reply #426 on: 02-09-2010, 02:09:16 »
Really? then good job.
 ;D

I really need to read more carefully.

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: 02-09-2010, 23:09:17 »
lol warrior... :P you relly do.

Thanks fatjoe! I'm kinda amazed at how easy it was done. takes literally 1 minute to make one.

another attempt at photoshop. Now I tried something much more complicated than what I've done before. Quite happy with the result since I just took my worthless old nikon camera and snapped a picture of some maps.

A better picture would have given a better result.

Anyway, here's my ball of glass.

Edit:
To clear up things for warrior...

There is no real ball of glass, I just took a picture of some maps and made that ball of glass by myself
« Last Edit: 02-09-2010, 23:09:35 by Tedacious »

Offline Josh094

• FH-Betatester
  • Oh dear.
    • View Profile
    • ProjectBarrett
« Reply #428 on: 02-09-2010, 23:09:12 »
I understand how to do the tiltshift photography effect, but how on earth did you do the glass ball?

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #429 on: 02-09-2010, 23:09:12 »
Tutorials are your number 1 friend when learning Photoshop. Mine are teachers though, tutorials close second.

http://www.lunacore.com/photoshop/tutorials/tut009.htm
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: 03-09-2010, 00:09:15 »
Hehe yeah guess I shouldn't say that I "made it all by myself" :P

I used the tutorial fuchs posted. Truly a great way of learning PS. Still tinkering with it and doing other tutorials. I really wanna learn to use it well. Kinda goes hand-in-hand with my desire to buy a nice camera. thinking about taking nice photos myself + photoshopping them = orgasm

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #431 on: 03-09-2010, 00:09:16 »
You and your silly English-study, should have done multimedia like me  :P
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Cory the Otter

• View Profile
    • FA Profile
« Reply #432 on: 03-09-2010, 00:09:49 »
To clear up things for warrior...

There is no real ball of glass, I just took a picture of some maps and made that ball of glass by myself
:D

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
  • In Alliance with "Lumberjack Cammandos"....
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: 03-09-2010, 04:09:25 »
I like that ball of glass, where did you buy it?

I'm not serious...

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: 06-09-2010, 02:09:52 »
I like that ball of glass, where did you buy it?

I'm not serious...
+1 iRep

Another PS project I've been doing now at 2:30 AM... considering it was the first time I did a face in this way etc, I'm kinda happy with it.

Really wanted a better background. But unitl I have a camera i have to settle for whatever I can find on the net. In 5 minutes I*ll come with another version.

The text was hurried. just wrote it and added some blur.

Okay another one:

Something like this was my plan in the first place. but chose "linear burn" on the first one" = turned the smoke black. Before joe was too light to be visible against the concrete, with linear burn he is visible so made this one right now.

Not happy at all with the text though. Wanted a better line but didn't wanna think through what lyrics I like. Didn't spend any time on the text either.
« Last Edit: 06-09-2010, 03:09:32 by Tedacious »