Author Topic: Hey I'm new to this forum  (Read 5353 times)

Offline MasterKuek

• View Profile
Hey I'm new to this forum
« on: 12-11-2020, 06:11:12 »
Hello, first of all I am new to this forum, the moddb page says that they moved to pixel fighter so I don't know if this forum is still active or the devs still respond here but anyways.

A years ago I played Forgotten Hope (1) for Battlefield 1942, sadly I got to uninstall it because my PC started to ran Out of space (It's a low-medium specs shared family computer). And I always wondered: What if this Mod was a Standalone Game like Forgotten Hope 2?

Yes, I know that the Devs are more Focused on FH 2 Standalone, but would be really cool if this mod was a Standalone Game like FH 2, using the same engine and aesthetics of Battlefield 1942, but as standalone game (With configurable things like controls, crosshairs, etc).

Obviously, this thing I said it's only a suggestion because I'm no one to demand anything. I don't know too much of programming, but I would gladly help in the development or anything to make this possible, I would give the best of myself to contribute to the devs team

Offline MasterKuek

• View Profile
Re: Hey I'm new to this forum
« Reply #1 on: 12-11-2020, 06:11:54 »
I had to add, that I really liked this mod when I played it, it has so many new improvements to the original game.

Offline ahalol

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12-11-2020, 06:11:23 »
you should come an try FHSW. it's even better.
http://www.fhsw-europe.com/

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12-11-2020, 07:11:56 »
This forum is pretty much dead, we are using discord now.
We won't develop FH1942 anymore, in fact, most of the people on the team now have no experience modding BF1942.