Author Topic: 130th and 25th are looking for clans to have trainings together with  (Read 8018 times)

Offline Coca-Cola

• [130.Pz.]A.Aasen
    • View Profile
    • MY CHARACTER MODELING AND TEXTURING SITE
So what's the situation for tomorrow guys, can we still do it or do we have to reschedule for next week?
MY CHARACTER MODELING AND TEXTURING SITE: http://andersgarvin.wix.com/portfolio#!home/mainPage

Offline Kradovech

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
We havent actually scheduled anything so theres not much to schedule...

I must say the sooner we start with the advertising the better. And this was a hint :P

Offline Coca-Cola

• [130.Pz.]A.Aasen
    • View Profile
Well, I don't know if sometime on Sunday counts as scheduling :P, but yeah we'll see about next week.
MY CHARACTER MODELING AND TEXTURING SITE: http://andersgarvin.wix.com/portfolio#!home/mainPage

Offline Zehnder

• Hands up. Who wants to die?
    • View Profile
    • 130th Panzer Lehr Division
This is a really good idea.  I'd try to shoot for a set time on this when people from both the US and Europe could be available.

Oberst Zehnder
Headquarters
130th Panzer Lehr Division
Hi, I'm Jerry!

Offline dutch

• FHT - F|H Tournament Founder
    • View Profile
    • www.forgottenhonor.com
Before we can start this, we first need to know how many clans are interested, before we do all the work. We can aim for upcoming Sunday April 19.

But we need to know who will be in. F|H will have 2 squads so that is 12 players. More I do not want from 1 community/clan cause a clash of clans is only fun with as much clans as possible.

So please reply here if you are interested to join and who you are and how many squads. Lets set the deadline to Tuesday evening and then we can also see if there is interest for this.

We have a map, server and if needed ts ready for this event. Just let me know here if you are interested.
"Vive la mort, vive la guerre, vive le sacre mercenaire."

www.forgottenhonor.com

Offline Cin3k33

• Lobo`s younger sister
    • View Profile
    • eXavs
[e_C] is intrested to take part in this event. We can set 1 squad, but there is option that more of us will join [8-10]. And the time is also very important thing. Remember that your 20:00 is our 22:00 in case of 79th. Belive me no one will appear at 22 to play.
And when you will discuss important things write everything here ;].

Offline Coca-Cola

• [130.Pz.]A.Aasen
    • View Profile
Oh believe me we are writing everything here. As for the time, we said 19:00 so that would be 20:00(not 22:00!:P) for Poland/most of Europe or 10:00 for the West Coast of Canada and US. So do you want it to be backed up and hour? Also, I don't know if the 130th will be able to have two full squads but we'll see and I'll make a post to see who can make it.

Offline leGriffu

• View Profile
    • Team CONT@CT!
Hi all!...

I am member of the Team CONT@CT! and as 79th, we are French. :)
I consult my members to know if they want to participate in this tournament

bye!
 ;)

http://www.team-contact.com

Offline Coca-Cola

• [130.Pz.]A.Aasen
    • View Profile
I'd love to go ahead with it for this weekend, even without 64 players, as it's not really taking off. I'll have to start harassing clans to participate...

Offline Kradovech

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Hi leGriffu, glad to hear you are interested. As soon as you have come to a positive desicion, add me on msn (I will PM it to you right after I'm done with this reply).

The same goes for you Cin3k33, add me ASAP. I will send you my msn again, in case it got lost the first time :) I will also PM it to desertrat, in case he wants to be the representative of your clan in this matter.

Now to the business. In order to avoid confusion, since we are arranging 2 different events here, I'm gonna bot of them different name. The one time event Dutch suggested (on a custom map, with no less than 64 participants)  will now be called "Clash of the clans". The training that will be held on a regular basis, with as many clans as possible, will be called me "Clan wars". Forgive for my lack of imagination.

The Clash of the clans will be postponed until we have enough clans signed up to fill a 64 player server. I will start sending emails to clans shortly, directing them to this thread. I would have started with this ealier, but the last week has been really intense for me in real life, I hope you can forgive me.

The Clan wars we can hopefully start with on the next weekend (thats 25-26 of April), likely on Sunday. So far we are having some trouble finding a time that suits all the europeans since there is a 3 hour time difference between Poland and France. This is why I need all the clan representatives to add me on msn ASAP, so we can figure a compromise out.

A little about the Clan wars event: It is a little bit more in a free form than the Clash of the clans, it will be more like a training. You might say it is a training for the Clash of the clans. This means the big clans ( the 25th :P), might have to split their team in 2 and fight on both sides, to keep it even and easier to manage. The idea is that everyone would get a chance to play and no on would have to sit a round out. This of course means that the exact teams (who plays with and against who) will have to be made up on the spot. I believe we can do it, if we keep down on the in game spam.
The above is of course a consept, as i said, everything is negotiable. And that is why, excuse the bold, again, everyone must add me on msn ASAP

The map we have planned with the 25th for next is Alam halfa 32, but I suggest we change it to something bigger, if we get more than 30 people. Again, that is subject to be discussed on msn, to make the conversation go faster.

Hope to hear from all of you soon

Offline DesertRat40-45

• View Profile
Guys ive got an idea, why dont all clan leaders, tournament leaders and other VIPs gather on Fh2 TS some day, we can have disscusion and decide it.

Krad, dont write that much, im to lazy to read  ;D

Any days, dates, times?
Sig editted (oversize)

Offline Kradovech

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Ok, I'll make this short then.

The first clan wars event will be this Sunday, 26th of April, 18:30 GMT (2:30 pm EST). [130.Pz], [e_C] and [79th] will be taking part in this (though Im  still waiting on final confirmation from the 79th). |@| and 25th may also be joining. If we get more than 30 people, it will be on a 64 player map, otherwise on a 32 player version. The map has not yet been decided on.

It is still not too late for other clans to join, though you have to let me know as soon as possible!

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
GMT+2 for Netherlands right? So 20:30 for me?
Sorry, I'm really terrible with these times and I want double check on this  :P
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Kradovech

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
The times in gmt: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

Others might want to check it out as well, god knows its confusing with daylights saving time and all that

Offline Cin3k33

• Lobo`s younger sister
    • View Profile
    • eXavs
So we did it!!! Iceland is broken!!! We can`t wait for next saturday to play again, with [ i hope so ] bigger team. And I think we have to set in teams day before, who have to defend wich flag ect.

We played Suprcharge map 32p as Axis and Aliied each team.
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5511/bf22009042622140927.jpg
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7957/bf22009042621242125.jpg