Author Topic: FH2 award system revisited  (Read 2249 times)

Offline cannonfodder

• View Profile
Re: FH2 award system revisited
« Reply #15 on: 19-02-2011, 10:02:07 »
BF2SPCC is what you're thinking of, it's actually a separate program that supports stats for most BF2 mods...except FH2... :P

Offline Nissi

• Developer
  • Aye!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 20-02-2011, 12:02:45 »
I love a nicely done ranking system cause there are so many people that love to review their stats, start imaginary duells with their allevening rivals and it is thus a nice motivation to push the player count.

FH1 is simply still played because they got a damn nice stat system in place at pixel-fighter. You can get nice stats as well as a mechanic which is as a result enforcing teamplay. Actually it works...  ;)

So: I love it and I'm looking forward to using it.  ;D

Might it be ready for the next release?  :P

Offline LuckyOne

• Purple Heart Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 20-02-2011, 14:02:57 »
It seems to me that FH1 is still played because of its superb quality as well pixel-fighter's mapping team hard work in creating new maps and expanding the mod's possibilities not because of some "fancy stat system"... Although there are probably people who play for stats (like a few guys who like to sit at the artillery and shell the crap out of the enemy, thus getting 70 - 100 kills in a round of, Ramelle for example)

On topic: yeah an award system with achievements would be a nice addition to the mod
This sentence is intentionally left unfinished...