Author Topic: Old Friends? Tournaments?  (Read 818 times)

Offline AccyDay

• View Profile
Old Friends? Tournaments?
« on: 24-03-2016, 15:03:44 »
Hello gents! I played FH2 back when I was 12-14 and participated in a tournament. My name was 58A_ Pv AccyDay. If there's ANYONE that remembers me or was in my squad let me know. Even though I was young, the community welcomed me with open arms and a guy by the name of G.E.R.M.A.N spent a good couple hours helping me set up the mod on my computer and helped me download the tournament packs. I haven't been on to try to find my old friends in years, I'm 18 now and I just missed being around you guys. I'll be downloading the BF2 and FH sometime tonight so I can get back on and see what all has changed!

Ps- Is there still tournaments that go on? I'd gladly participate in one. Back then you tried out and had "practices" then got assigned to squad and practiced with those guys for about a week and then the 4-6 hour long battle begun on the weekend with realistic gameplay. I loved it. I'll never forget taking out a Sherman with a satchel and freaking out in team speak because I single handily stopped a offensive move haha.

Offline Oberst

• View Profile
Re: Old Friends? Tournaments?
« Reply #1 on: 24-03-2016, 17:03:36 »

Offline Melvin

• View Profile
    • World at War - A Gaming Community
« Reply #2 on: 24-03-2016, 21:03:56 »
Hey, AccyDay.  We have a member named GERMAN.  Maybe he is the one; he's always willing and happy to help.  FYI, I've PM'd you at your WaW account about the account issue.
WaW Administrator
[WaW]TA|Melvin, https://www.bfewaw.com, TS3 at ts.bfewaw.com

Offline LtnGeorge

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 26-03-2016, 15:03:14 »
I remember your name from the world at war Tournament.
Your name implies that you joined there as well.