Author Topic: Supremacy 1914  (Read 42635 times)

Offline Desertfox

• Knowledge is power, and power corupts.
    • View Profile
Re: Supremacy 1914
« Reply #345 on: 17-05-2010, 01:05:26 »
I have posted my conditions, I believe they should be acceptable.

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: 17-05-2010, 02:05:55 »
So when this war is over... are we going to have to wait like a year for somebody to win by economy?

Offline Ionizer

• Carrier of Squirrel Flu
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: 17-05-2010, 03:05:56 »
I'm sure somebody will do something interesting.  Perhaps the Austrians will want to reclaim that province that Russia took or something.  If you look hard enough, you can always find a reason to go to war with someone.

Offline Desertfox

• View Profile
« Reply #348 on: 17-05-2010, 03:05:16 »
I took no provinces!

Offline Ionizer

• View Profile
« Reply #349 on: 17-05-2010, 05:05:34 »
I took no provinces!

I don't know, I wasn't paying attention, wasn't there a revolt or something?

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #350 on: 17-05-2010, 08:05:16 »
Now the boring part comes, let's start a new game.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: 17-05-2010, 11:05:04 »
don't worry fuchs. I'll make it interesting (so far, I haven't even agreed to peace)
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: 17-05-2010, 12:05:24 »
Alright, just hurry. We on the bench are not amused.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Desertfox

• View Profile
« Reply #353 on: 17-05-2010, 13:05:49 »
I took no provinces!

I don't know, I wasn't paying attention, wasn't there a revolt or something?
Yeah, and the province gave me my great food income. he said I could keep it after I begged

Offline Ionizer

• View Profile
« Reply #354 on: 21-05-2010, 03:05:07 »
...It's a shame this thread died.  To revive it, I'm going to report on the other games I'm in.

30 player map, Day 21: I'm Ukraine.  More than half the 30 players have gone inactive.   I've used this to my advantage by convincing the retarded AI to be friends with me, effectively giving me free reign in my entire region.  Early in the game, I completely knocked out Poland (whose ruler had the hilarious name of "Assbitch16"), doubling my provinces.  I now have my sights set on Russia.  I've taken one of their provinces and I'm moving on another 2 right now.  The only active player still near me is Germany, but for some reason his morale has bottomed out and his troops are exhausted for no reason, so I have nothing to fear from him.  I've recently allied with Arabia, who owns...basically all of the Middle East, Egypt, Greece and the Ottoman Empire (he's the #1 player this game, I'm 2 or 3).  We're planning to go after the Baltic countries (Serbia, Rumania, Bulgaria) and the Caucasus together soon.

10-player map, Day 14: I'm Russia.  I've taken over Denmark-controlled Finland, as well as Rumania.  I've been first for a while, but just today dropped to second.  I'm splitting Poland with Austria, who I am Allied with.  I'm getting my first arty piece tomorrow.  After I grab Poland, I'm torn between attacking Germany (who is Human, and active, but very weak) or Sweden (who is AI-controlled, but has enough troops to slow me down considerably.  Germany has the energy sources I need, but taking it would put me at odds with Britain, who recently usurped #1 from me.  Taking Sweden would give me all the building materials I'll ever need, and leave me in a very defensible position, but I'll be struggling to get enough coal to run rails throughout my nation.  Decisions, decisions...

Is anyone else in any other games?  If so, how are they going?

Offline Desertfox

• View Profile
« Reply #355 on: 21-05-2010, 04:05:40 »
Still waiting to finish our game. Something tells me it'll have a smashing conclusion.

Offline Battlefieldfan45 (CroPanzer)

• Gebalte? Anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: 21-05-2010, 10:05:37 »
We're planning to go after the Baltic countries (Serbia, Rumania, Bulgaria) and the Caucasus together soon.
Those are Balkan, not Baltic nations. Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Lithuania, etc. are Baltic countries  ::)

Playing WoT with ingame nick: CroPanzer

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: 21-05-2010, 10:05:06 »
Here is a screenshot of my other game, i am currently the second strongest nation after i conquered almost the whole northern americas. After canada its Greenland and Icelands turn, already have 2 ships finished and 2 under construction to bombard theie fortresses and at the moment i have 480 000 men, 3 railwayguns, 7 tanks and 9 artillery ready to help me, with 5 more tanks under production.

It looks like there are only 4 big players in this game tough, Greece, Italy, Easy Lybia and Finland. I dont know what my move will be after i take iceland, suggestions?

Offline Battlefieldfan45 (CroPanzer)

• Gebalte? Anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: 21-05-2010, 10:05:05 »
Get a foothold in Europe like I did with Egypt  ;D
Go for Portugal and then advance.

Me pwning as Poland  ;D

Me invading Greece as Egypt  8)

I also have a game with Romania where I'm allied with A-H and I control Bulgaria, half of Germany and a tiny bit of Ukraine.

Playing WoT with ingame nick: CroPanzer

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: 21-05-2010, 12:05:17 »
Having two games. One as France and one as Greenland. France is going pretty good in expansion but not in resources, though my friends help me with that.

Norway and Greece are both enemies of my biggest friend; Russia. He constantly gives me supplies for troop location intell. Pretty neat  ;D Germany was my ally but he left the game so I just attacked his weakened forces, don't want to be surrounded by AI.

Greenland is the most fun game, ranked 3rd and the activity is pretty large overall. After Iceland I looked for another place to expand and at first I wanted to be friends with North-Canada but he ignored all my messages so I invaded him.

France:

Greenland: