Author Topic: What are the top stressors in FH2 for you?  (Read 11156 times)

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: What are the top stressors in FH2 for you?
« Reply #15 on: 22-03-2016, 01:03:55 »
Everyone's mentioned at least one of the things that piss me off from time to time ;D

1) American Ping. I've gotten used to it over the years but there's always those situations where you lose a battle you should've won

2) People who 'dance' left and right before firing a pixel-perfect shot to my head 100m away ::) I can do this too, on a good day. But honestly it's such an immersion breaker for me. I hate having to play that way just to counter people who wanna play this game like a COD k/d simulator.

3) People who run with a PIAT/ Rifle Grenade/ Bomba L Mano as their primary weapon and 'dance' when they see you face to face to shot at your feet and kill you.

4) The All Chat. That place is almost as bad as the Youtube comment section. And sadly there's more 12 year old Nazi fan boys out there then I care to know about :P

Also if you listen to the All Chat I'm pretty sure EVERY FH2 MAP IS CRAP/NOT THIS AGAIN!!!! (it's a 7 year old mod, get over it)

good thread :D
« Last Edit: 22-03-2016, 01:03:44 by Matthew_Baker »

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 22-03-2016, 16:03:27 »

Also if you listen to the All Chat I'm pretty sure EVERY FH2 MAP IS CRAP/NOT THIS AGAIN!!!! (it's a 7 year old mod, get over it)

good thread :D
People sure do hate Africa maps, don't they?

Offline Not So Civil Engy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 22-03-2016, 17:03:35 »
Yes. There is one individual who does nothing but complain about the BF2 engine.

Offline Alubat

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 22-03-2016, 18:03:18 »
I love the chat :-)
Very nice to have when only 8-20 players on server.

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 22-03-2016, 18:03:53 »
I'm allergic to people who teamkill and never say "sorry" afterwards. Also, some score whores who don't do anything for the team and often make it even worse for others while they're focused on their e-penis K/D ratio only (not giving others their bandages when nearby teammates are wounded and cry for medic, do ammo truck taxi, using spotter planes as a transport and bailing over the enemy flags etc)

Oh, and bailing fighter planes without a parachute, after a lost dogfight  :-\
« Last Edit: 22-03-2016, 18:03:15 by jan_kurator »

Offline Alubat

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 23-03-2016, 01:03:46 »
How much better Fh2 can run in tweaked windows 7 system compared to windows 10

Offline Redbadd

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 23-03-2016, 14:03:28 »
A lot, but the first thing that springs to mind is the abillity of mounted infantry to repair tanks.
 That and people doing douchy things like staying on a crossed flag just because its allowed now and tactical or some shit. Moving through it to get to a flag in play  or incidental okay. J
ust like the odd camping of a spawn in play. We all have or have had our weak moments but some just make a habbit out of it. When you do it you are a dick, end off. Especially when i a tank with 2 engineers on the back.

Offline Erwin

• Admin of CMP-Gaming
    • View Profile
    • Collaborative Multiplayer Gaming
« Reply #22 on: 24-03-2016, 10:03:26 »
1. Getting killed when I'm about to throw Gebalte/Satchel/Faust any form of AT.  :'(

2. Tank starts to move 1 second before the explosive lands on it and it misses.  :-\
- It's still up!
- No it ain't.

Offline Not So Civil Engy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 27-03-2016, 03:03:35 »
I have come to realize that there are probably a few cheaters in FH2.  I understand there are some players that tend to dominate over others skill wise, but I have played against few individuals that have exhibited consistent and unreal accuracy over extreme distances, and/or an uncanny battlefield awareness (always knowing where I am on the map).  I tend to note these people and observe them throughout gameplay, but at the end of the day I don't have any proof.

If they do cheat... all I can say is that it is really sad, because I know for them it is about KDR and status regardless of the means.  But, I doubt they care... after all, most cheaters in life are sociopaths anyway.

Offline Stubbfan

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 27-03-2016, 04:03:10 »
Cheating at this point in fh2 history is indeed sad. However the thing to counter all cheaters is to team up and play for the win of the map, which alone cheaters can never really do.

Offline ajappat

• "Cheater"
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 27-03-2016, 10:03:48 »
Too bad there's no fail proof way to detect them. Blatant aimbotters are easy, but guy who relies on his own aim and happens to see all enemies on map and/or through obstacles is close to impossible to detect.

Offline Wulfburk

• We are no longer the Sons of Horus!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 27-03-2016, 18:03:44 »
Teamkilling. Specially the more stupid ones like a tank teamkilling you in another tank....

Brazilian ping, its like US ping but x2.
Which makes the most stressful situation i get in this game, where i shoot repeatedly on a guy running towards me but ping fucks it up, and then i die.

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 31-03-2016, 09:03:16 »
1. Being the only pilot in a session where my team have extreme phobia for flying, I got downed very often by super skilled AA gunners after a few strafing pass. I bailed a few times to deny them the kill out of frustration. All this and a reluctant praise, "at least you are the only guy in the team who can score kills with airplane." Anyone, please help snipe the gunner?

2. Stuck in a stalemate, with your team bleeding points, and no one wanting to sacrifice their stats to progress the game. Totalize still suffers from this time to time.

3. I still don't get grenade throwing mechanism in this game, especially with all the lag and huge pings I suffered. At times, I saw my grenade snugly flies inside through the openings, but then out of nowhere, it resets and bounced back, exploded near you and TK a couple of guys.

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 31-03-2016, 12:03:59 »
1. Being the only pilot in a session where my team have extreme phobia for flying, I got downed very often by super skilled AA gunners after a few strafing pass. I bailed a few times to deny them the kill out of frustration...
pussy!

Offline Capten_C

• Well well well well well well well
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #29 on: 31-03-2016, 13:03:44 »
Trying to find where the hell the Ammo Boxes are on the new maps!! Grrrr  >:(  :D
LEGENDARY FORGOTTEN HOPE 2 ROUNDS!!! >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xtJF9fL1YI