Author Topic: Forgotten Hope News Update: Road to 2.3: Part 3  (Read 13591 times)

Offline Neighbor Kid

• View Profile
Re: Forgotten Hope News Update: Road to 2.3: Part 3
« Reply #135 on: 02-10-2010, 07:10:08 »
well its ok, havnt played that much had a shitty day at work.. so ill throw more on tomorow after work again.. i just want to see more tanks.. i havtn attacked any one with a knife but what difference is there besides animations i saw? animations look cool.. and i cant seem to hit any one with my guns.. time to adjust to 2.3 weapons woot!
http://i52.tinypic.com/245iq1l.jpg
My Day Begins When Your Days End

Offline [130.Pz]S.Lainer

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • 130th
« Reply #136 on: 02-10-2010, 09:10:58 »
well its ok, havnt played that much had a shitty day at work.. so ill throw more on tomorow after work again.. i just want to see more tanks.. i havtn attacked any one with a knife but what difference is there besides animations i saw? animations look cool.. and i cant seem to hit any one with my guns.. time to adjust to 2.3 weapons woot!

Shitty day at work?  What did someone not die?  ;)

Can't hit anyone?  I am sure there will be support groups setup for prone spamming faggots in the next couple of weeks.  ;D
http://www.bfewaw.com/campaigns/waw24/promo/campaign/waw24banner1.png
The purpose of this deployment was to "annoy and defy the United States ... on her with Bofors 40 mm guns from a range of 650

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 02-10-2010, 17:10:04 »
yeah, I expect to see a large group of forum spammers about that

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline Abuzer

• View Profile
    • Dutchreview
« Reply #138 on: 04-10-2010, 01:10:48 »
Here's a story of sadness and misery...

For the past couple of months my life was divided between some big projects, and 'moving to another house' and 'waiting for 2.3 to be released' were pretty big projects.. Guess what? I moved at 1st of October and am staring down at a month without proper internet..  >:( So I guess it's another extra month of waiting for me, ah well, will make shooting off infantry in the streets of Ramelle the more sweeter  :'(
Nobel prize winner/available at dutchreview.com

Offline Excavus

• Member of the FH2 Cynic Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 04-10-2010, 02:10:11 »
Every time FH or PR releases a new patch, it's always the week that I don't have my gaming computer with me.

Offline Neighbor Kid

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 06-10-2010, 01:10:45 »

Shitty day at work?  What did someone not die?  ;)

Can't hit anyone?  I am sure there will be support groups setup for prone spamming faggots in the next couple of weeks.  ;D

people die everyday.. new cases left and right.. its becoming the alive season for us funeral homes down in the south as the snow birds come on down her so when they expire its time to ship them north.. i meant i couldnt hit a dam thing standing up with my BAR.. seems to deviate alot more while standing
http://i52.tinypic.com/245iq1l.jpg
My Day Begins When Your Days End