Author Topic: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.  (Read 65013 times)

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
« Reply #90 on: 19-02-2011, 10:02:29 »
Oh man, attacking the Bloodsucker village with some Duty members and Loner Rookies is pure win!.

Armed myself up with a SVD, AK74 M and a Browning Hi Power. And man, we came from the north, quickly captured the Tower and we moved on to the House with the RG-6. AT NIGHT @__@ a Rainy NIGHT ;__;

HELLA SCARY. I mean we walked slowly and then ambush! bloodsuckers everywhere! One of them killed half of my team. Two of the Loners had Hunting Shotguns and they were no challenge for the BSs D: so i had to wait for a Duty member to die, grab his Bofors AK-5 or AK 74 and sell it to the Loners.

In the end, i made it to the RG-6 with just one guy, waiting for me upstairs and then he fell, directly into a Fruit Punch o_O

I ran away so fast.... that the game lagged :o

Thats the Fruit Punched dude

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 19-02-2011, 10:02:11 »
I just discovered that Oblivion Lost 2010 does not fully work on Steam version, which sucks donkey kong for me as all my STALKER's are the steam versions and they will continue to be in the future aswell. Oh well, Im happy with Complete mod's, however this has risen the question wether or not Lost Alpha will require a physical version of the game and not the Steam version. It confuses me as I've tried a few mods before for each STALKER game and all of them have worked just fine on Steam, which makes me wonder why is the case that Oblivion Lost 2010 doesnt fully support Steam version and wether Lost Alpha will be neglecting Steam users aswell. Sad if that will be the case since its the mod I wait the most right now.

Speaking of which, Lost Alpha had a terrible little incident which is presumably now settled. They had a hacker who leaked a bunch of files and I believe an old build of the mod. So they are now to my knowledge wrestling with the options wether they'll continue working on the mod or just drop it entirely. In my opinion the latter seems totally out of option and just tasteless idea that one gets to your head when frustrated, sad and angry. Here is the hoping that they will continue producing LA and that it will support Steam version of SoC.

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 19-02-2011, 11:02:59 »
LA will never die. I dont think they'll drop such amazing mod.

And i think theres a way to get OL working with Steam, i cant help because im leaving tomorrow so you'll have to check their Moddb.com site for it if you want to play it ;)

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 19-02-2011, 11:02:26 »
Well I did go through the forums bit and read pretty much anything possible but I couldnt locate the solution to errors people are having. I did try OL that you posted and it worked otherwise, except that new guns werent there.

I'll look around. Its not a big of a deal but I'll keep snooping.

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 19-02-2011, 22:02:53 »
I found a DL link for AMK, its like 4GB and it seem to be true. It adds a shitload of new areas :)

Its compressed in parts, like 6 or 7, you'd have to unrar them with this 7zip thingy, wich i never use and its so sloooooooooow.

Might try it out in a couple of weeks, sounds promising !

I'll post the DL link if i can, like are torrents allowed?

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 19-02-2011, 22:02:58 »
You can PM the url. AMK stands for?

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 19-02-2011, 22:02:45 »
AMK: Narodnaya Soljanka :o

Let me find the Link and i'll pm you, dunno if its the latest version

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 20-02-2011, 23:02:32 »
I downloaded it, installed it and tried to play it. Either it doesnt work with Steam version or something is wrong, since it just says that the .exe I launch it with has stopped working and thats it. So no Narodnaya Solyanka for me. :(

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 20-02-2011, 23:02:19 »
Eeww, get a physical copy of stalker, shouldnt be too expensive ;)

What the hell?

lold
« Last Edit: 21-02-2011, 08:02:20 by Torenico »

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 21-02-2011, 13:02:44 »
No, I wont get physical copies of all three games. Sorry!

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 21-02-2011, 15:02:15 »
Up to you then, if i were you i would get atleast a physical Copy of SHoC just because it has the best mods and honestly, best STALKER. You dont need CS, Complete works with Steam version doesnt it? And the only worth mods for CS are Complete and FactionWars. CoP well, Complete continues to work with Steam version of CoP, and the other mods available for CoP honestly, are inferior to Complete imo. All that, photo-realistic stuff, mods for a few guys with NASA Computers, hate them bastards.

The only mod that may come to CoP and fight for 1st Place with Complete will be Supermodpack 2.6 or 3.0, the main dev said they'll be moving to CoP once they finish in SHoC. Kinda weird because they've been making 2.5 for a year or something, trying to reach perfection wich is impossible in a game, sad, looks like it is a great mod but why? WHY PERFECTION?!

WHY MEGAREALISTIC GRAPHICS, if you're gonna ignore them, im not going to sit 2hrs watching how realistic that texture is, how accurate these shadows are, how big is the sun, i just wanna run the game on 50fps, no lag at all, no freezing, walk around look for loot, hunt a bloodsucker or two, get the tentacles, go to Yantar, sell the loot to the Trader up there and use to money to buy ammo for a SVD, go back kill more stuff, get the loot, sell and perhaps buy a MG3 or something.

Jesus..

Excellent graphics in this game work only once, first time you jump into the game you see how awesome they are, how realistic or something. Second time you might remember, third time you dont give a shit and start complaning about how laggy it is.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 21-02-2011, 15:02:55 »
Well if LA wont work on Steam SoC, then I must get a physical copy. Thats the only mod I *must* get (aside Complete's).

CS Complete does work on Steam, yes.

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 22-02-2011, 06:02:10 »
Yeah, LA is going to be awesome. Too bad it wont add new weapons and stuff, and when they said they'll stick with Alpha Stalker (STALKER Oblivion Lost?) it'll mean we'll hear Vanilla CRAPPY sounds and Animations.

Well, it'll be good!

Well, looks like i havent followed Bango0's Advice not to run into Anomalies with cars..

Yeah :/

I landed in that destroyed house were Fox lives (Fox is dead, i took his body and buried it somewhere in Cordon :O) wich is also the house of Guide (Apparently, the Military killed him :O:O:O), Yeah, -oldest- Stalker killed by Privates :/. Well i landed there, the House and the surrounding area is controlled by the Army... not a good place to land!

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 26-02-2011, 09:02:56 »
Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod

Call of Pripyat Complete trailer

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile