Author Topic: ai and aix  (Read 747 times)

Offline captain obvious

• View Profile
ai and aix
« on: 14-08-2011, 10:08:11 »
hey im in the middle downloading aix and was wondering is its sp decent and is it better than pr

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
Re: ai and aix
« Reply #1 on: 14-08-2011, 12:08:25 »
No idea. We are here to play FH2.  ;D
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline hitm4k3r

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 14-08-2011, 12:08:34 »
hey im in the middle downloading aix and was wondering is its sp decent and is it better than pr

I tried several SP/Coop versions of different mods. AIX is in general designed for SP/Coop so can have a lot of fun with it. The SP/Coop of PR is a bit crappy to my mind. The bots don't have the suppresion effect, what makes it a bit difficult in firefights, since they shoot you straight over the map. But they aren't able to use the vehicles in the right way - pathfinding is bad and there is not really the felling of beeing in a battle.

Try AIX, you won't regret. ;)

Offline Ajs47951

• 1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g3t l41d
    • View Profile
    • AJS
« Reply #3 on: 14-08-2011, 22:08:36 »
ya i like its really fun I play online on the server  kickedbyconsole  its in germany its you and some other real people vs all bots and makes for some really fun times ;D

Offline captain obvious

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 15-08-2011, 00:08:42 »
i feel its sick i love the scar but how about zombie mods are there any that work with fh2.4 and any good ones for bf2

Offline kummitus

• View Profile
    • CMP Gaming
« Reply #5 on: 15-08-2011, 01:08:42 »
There was one zombie mod for FH2 but it was done long ago and not sure if it works with the new version, just dig up the modding forum for it.

For BF2 there's omnicide mod, fun but really needs some other folks and a ded server or lan as it's meant for real co-op

http://forum.i3d.net/modifications-bf2/61238-bf2-mod-omnicide-zombie-mod-final-updated.html

With F|H guys we've played it once in a while. Last time some months ago. Maybe some time soon again.
CMP Gaming

Offline captain obvious

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 15-08-2011, 02:08:13 »
omnicide pwns and fh2 zombies dont work