Author Topic: Showing FH2 some love.  (Read 744 times)

Offline nickito

• View Profile
Showing FH2 some love.
« on: 30-05-2013, 06:05:27 »
I made a video about how many people still play BF2. I had to mention the best mod ever made for the game. I know I could have said A TON more but my mission was to let people know they could still play FH2 online.

http://youtu.be/DTARy1xgAZM?t=1m40s

Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: Showing FH2 some love.
« Reply #1 on: 30-05-2013, 09:05:00 »
See feedback on youtube link. I think you pretty much nailed it with your commentary.
Might have mentioned the sounds of FH2, which are top notch for a mod.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline LuckyOne

• Purple Heart Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 30-05-2013, 11:05:32 »
Nice job! We certainly need more people to return to Battlefield 2 and its awesomeness!
This sentence is intentionally left unfinished...

Offline [QPS]_Sex_Bomb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30-05-2013, 17:05:22 »
Good job. My only complain would be that your video shows only inf combat (except the tractor and bicycle part) and no tanks or any heavy weaponry goodies which make the mod so unique.  Other than that, thumbs up.

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 30-05-2013, 18:05:11 »
good. FH2 videos are always welcome.

Offline Surfbird

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 30-05-2013, 19:05:56 »
Nice job indeed. If you want to make a more specific video about FH2 one day, here are a lot of people that can give you specific and detailed info about what the game offers and what the situation is like.

As for American players, there are gamenights on the American WaW public server on Thursday and Friday evenings. I'm personally European, but you might want to check that out.

Furthermore, there are tournaments being common for many years in FH2. The communities WaW and Forgotten Honor both offer tournaments regularly, where 2 sides fight each other once weekly over a few months with the focus on command structure, teamwork and fun. I know many players that don't play much public but enjoy the tournaments very much and they are definitely not a too small part of the FH2 community. Also, the tournaments bring the fun of FH2 to a different dimension for many players.
So FH2 can't be judged by the public servers entirely.

Anyway, nice you feature FH2 in a video, the mod needs as much promotion and public attention as possible and your analysis from a neutral standpoint is quite accurate besides some details mentioned in this thread. So thank you very much!

Offline nickito

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 31-05-2013, 03:05:46 »
Nice job indeed. If you want to make a more specific video about FH2 one day, here are a lot of people that can give you specific and detailed info about what the game offers and what the situation is like.

As for American players, there are gamenights on the American WaW public server on Thursday and Friday evenings. I'm personally European, but you might want to check that out.

Furthermore, there are tournaments being common for many years in FH2. The communities WaW and Forgotten Honor both offer tournaments regularly, where 2 sides fight each other once weekly over a few months with the focus on command structure, teamwork and fun. I know many players that don't play much public but enjoy the tournaments very much and they are definitely not a too small part of the FH2 community. Also, the tournaments bring the fun of FH2 to a different dimension for many players.
So FH2 can't be judged by the public servers entirely.

Anyway, nice you feature FH2 in a video, the mod needs as much promotion and public attention as possible and your analysis from a neutral standpoint is quite accurate besides some details mentioned in this thread. So thank you very much!

Thanks man. I will be getting more into FH2 for sure.