Author Topic: Can every member of the FH Modding Team please message me and tell me.........  (Read 704 times)

Offline Professor_Smith

• View Profile
Hello FH Modding Team Members,
     Excellent job creating FH btw.  A lot of your detailed work really helped to make my mini-mod HTroop (a dedication to all the great mods out there) really come to life.  For this reason, I want to create a menu background video, showing every one of the modder's aliases & avatars (or even real names & pictures if you choose - up to each of you individually), as music is playing, showing everyone that provided material that I used in my mini-mod HTroop.  Can each of you that is interested in being given credit in said background menu video, please reply to this thread, or message me privately, and tell me the alias/name you would like me to list you as, any avatar or picture you would like to go along with it, and any personal quote you would like to appear as well?

Thank You,

Joshua
Professor Smith
Lets make war games, not war.

Offline mopskind

• View Profile
Err-did those devs provide that material on their own? If not some people
might take a piss if you use their work in their mod, even if you credit them ;)
Just sayin

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
Do you have permission to use FH2 (and any other mod) developers' work in your minimod?

Offline Professor_Smith

• View Profile
Okay, first of all, yes, I have received permission from the FH team as well as the other mod creators.  2nd, this is not for Battlefield 2.  This is for Battlefield 1942.  I know, its an older mod, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and I do not have a modding team like others do.  I have been perfecting the mod for the last 12 years.  Trust me, they'll love it.

Offline Professor_Smith

• View Profile
If you don't want credit or to be mentioned whatsoever, just say so.  Simple as that.  I am just trying to give credit where credit is due.