Author Topic: FH2 Thursday Reloaded!  (Read 92963 times)

Offline CHRISTIEFRONTDRIVE

• View Profile
Re: FH2 Thursday Reloaded!
« Reply #735 on: 22-06-2013, 02:06:39 »
What are your major malfunctions, soldiers? GET THE FUCK ON THE SERVER NOW!
Quote from: TASSER1
you suck. noone likes you. and your mother isn't pretty

Quote from: Eightball1182
Andrew.Drunk.Drive...I love u man. You get it...u get it 100%. Stay cool Canada brother.

Offline Korsakov829

• View Profile
« Reply #736 on: 22-06-2013, 02:06:08 »
Well, I joined two minutes after you did, and waited for over an hour for you to spawn so I could put a bullet between your eyes only to have PB kick me. But fine, lets try again...

Offline theUg

• View Profile
    • http://theUg’s sump
« Reply #737 on: 22-06-2013, 08:06:55 »
After Christie left, we actually started to get people in, up to the point that we had officially counted round, where I finally got my SMG silver badge: http://awards.fh2.ifihada.com/round-detail/13047/

I don’t know, but I’ve been told
Shooting things is gettin’ old
Hug a child and plant a tree
Show some hospitality

Offline TASSER

• View Profile
« Reply #738 on: 28-06-2013, 22:06:34 »
Game time tonight guys! I'm actually going to be in town, lets play!
BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!
BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! –ping       <3

Offline theUg

• View Profile
« Reply #739 on: 29-06-2013, 19:06:35 »
Thursday was okay, but this Friday was the worst in months. I am trying to recruit some Aussies who complained they want to play, but cannot gather in their neck of the woods. WaW Friday would be their late Saturday morning (something like 09:00-10:00 in Perth, and 11:00-12:00 in Sydney). Maybe we see some of those sods more.

Show some hospitality

Offline Professor Anthrax

• View Profile
« Reply #740 on: 03-07-2013, 22:07:54 »
I was moving last week which was a major pain in the ass. Didn't have much time for any FH2 so only played about 3 rounds early in the evening and then bolted. After the stress of that I could REALLY USE a good FH2 Thursday this week but with 4th of July holidays this Thursday in the US I'm guessing it's gonna be moderately to severely lame this Thursday.  Could we hear a sound off here of who plans to be there cause I don't have any plans for the 4th this year(except for killin' some of you's guys) so I'll be there. I've seen fireworks before so...meh.

PS. Maybe we'll have a switcheroo this week...a weak Thursday but HUGE Friday cause of all those who have plans for the 4th but still need their weekly FH2 fix.
« Last Edit: 03-07-2013, 22:07:29 by Professor Anthrax »

Offline Korsakov829

• View Profile
« Reply #741 on: 03-07-2013, 23:07:51 »
I'm pretty busy this time of year so I missed last week. I won't be able to make this week, and maybe not even the next.

Offline Norman Rockwell

• View Profile
« Reply #742 on: 03-07-2013, 23:07:10 »
I'll be flying home on the 4th from a business trip, but I will be back in time to play!  ;D

Offline Chad1992

• Back in the Swing of Things
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: 04-07-2013, 04:07:11 »
I'm gonna try and be there, haven't played in forever  :'( been really busy.  Tried the other day and realized that i'm really rusty, course I'm not that good to start with lol, but anyways gonna try and make it.

Offline Jimi Hendrix

• Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: 04-07-2013, 11:07:45 »
 You guys need to put more promotional effort into this.

Follow the Forgotten Honor Wednesday guys lead.

Make Official announcements, posters. Spice things up. Start polls of what maps the community likes.

Announce map lists in advance ect....

;)

Offline theUg

• View Profile
« Reply #745 on: 04-07-2013, 16:07:58 »
Compared to Russian Victory Day fireworks, American fireworks are definately meh. Of course, I have not seen it in big cities, but even in my 70 000 people home town there are better fireworks than in 500 000 American metro area I reside nowadays. It’s cause we use actual fookin cannons, not some dude travelling in the trailer with some tubes and wires.

Anyhow, I’ll be there.

As for maps, if you had noticed yesterday, we’ve done it by WaW model: i.e. admins asking the people what they want. Except people usually keep silence. And only if we saw many votes (like for Bastogne), we selected those. Another good way to influence the maps, is to come out in TS or Mumble, and get friendly with admins. I can private message our addresses for you to send lavish gifts that you can report as tax-deductible donations.

The problem is that generally people’s tastes with maps are questionable. There are very few of us that like most if not all of the maps in any incarnation and size. Others would play Totalize and Cobra all day, some dislike infantry maps, some hate Africa, some love Africa for long viewing distance for tanks and planes. Most people dislike certain maps probably because they suck at playing them and at life, and instead of learning to play well, they choose to blame the map, German bias, or us haxxors.

Show some hospitality

Offline Nerdsturm

• View Profile
« Reply #746 on: 04-07-2013, 23:07:54 »
Compared to Russian Victory Day fireworks, American fireworks are definately meh. Of course, I have not seen it in big cities, but even in my 70 000 people home town there are better fireworks than in 500 000 American metro area I reside nowadays. It’s cause we use actual fookin cannons, not some dude travelling in the trailer with some tubes and wires.
I'm pretty sure the differences in safety standards probably come into play. In my state, unless you're a professional you can't even buy anything close to real fireworks, and the public shows are never as much fun.

I should be able to get on tonight.

Offline Roughbeak

• Science of Hooting, PhD
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: 04-07-2013, 23:07:13 »
Make Official announcements, posters. Spice things up. Start polls of what maps the community likes.

;D...  ;)

Offline Eightball1182

• View Profile
« Reply #748 on: 05-07-2013, 00:07:35 »
I will be there of course.  Likely in various states of sobriety. 

Offline Roughbeak

• Science of Hooting, PhD
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: 05-07-2013, 01:07:11 »
2 people on now.
Get it going :D