Author Topic: All Battlefield-series games 10€ on Origin (incl. BF3!)  (Read 1427 times)

Biiviz

Re: All Battlefield-series games 10€ on Origin (incl. BF3!)
« Reply #15 on: 20-09-2012, 20:09:02 »
BF3 still costs full prize? Only Back to Karkand 10€?

I just bought BF3, and it cost 10€. The Premium or whatever it's called is still normal priced.

Offline |7th|Nighthawk

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 20-09-2012, 21:09:57 »
Ah ok, I got something wrong there.
"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that..."

Offline Natty

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 24-09-2012, 07:09:58 »
If it wouldn´t need Origin I might consider buying it.

lol you're missing out on a great game because of the download manager you need?  ;D

FYI: you dont need to run Origin all the time, you just start it when you want to play BF3. Then when you click "play" it will open a browser and take you to Battlelog which is where you select server and game type.

Come out from the cave, there are no dinosaurs left out here.

Biiviz

« Reply #18 on: 24-09-2012, 08:09:16 »
Origin (and Battlelog) has indeed improved drastically since the BF3 beta era.

Offline hOMEr_jAy

• Lannister Loyalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 24-09-2012, 10:09:11 »

lol you're missing out on a great game
No, I´m not. How can I say that, despite all them high Metascorez!?
I´ve played it a while at a friends house and I just can´t stand the game. It´s as simple as that. I subjectively dislike it, this is enough reason not to buy it, even with such a "temptation". As I said, I´ll invest the money into something that´s actually fun to me. And that is all that matters.

Come out from the cave, there are no dinosaurs left out here.
Sod off and stuff your arrogant behaviour into your rear-end. You act like you´ve got the master key to ultimate gaming fun and that everyone else who dislikes it is a cavedweller. There´s not just one single "path of progress", there are other invations and improvements out there that are fun and worth time and money.
Get over the fact that different people prefer different stuff, be it different genres or single gameplay mechanics. And simply because a game has high meta scores or sales numbers, doesn´t mean everyone will enjoy it equally.

You´ve got to come off your high horse, otherwise you´ll soon notice that the air up there is pretty thin and you might fall down a long way.

Whatever else you´ve got to say won´t sway me in a any way. I´ve played some recent games lately, enjoyed some, didn´t enjoy others. In the end it´s down to my personal taste if I want to play a certain game and not what some marketing office wants to sell me. So sit down and let others enjoy their "obscure" games as well.
And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear.

Offline SiCaRiO

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 24-09-2012, 10:09:30 »
if premium is included in the 10 thingy, and also bf1942, then I might consider it, otherwise is not worth it.

Offline Eglaerinion

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 24-09-2012, 11:09:04 »
hOMEr_jAy & SiCaRiO, you two are always whining and complaining about BF3. But the fact is that you do not even own the game. Now that is in my subjective opinion a big joke.

Anyway the deal was only for a day which is a bit of a shame because a few friends of mine who wanted to get it heard about it too late.
"The wolves will come again."

Offline hOMEr_jAy

• Lannister Loyalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 24-09-2012, 11:09:05 »
^I´ve written that I´ve played the game. True, I don´t own it, but I´ve played it at a friends place. And not just the "odd round", lasting 5 minutes. It´s not my type of game and I dislike the setting. So what else do you want me to do?
And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear.

Offline SiCaRiO

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 24-09-2012, 12:09:07 »
and I also played both versions, console and PC. disliked the PC version, Rush on console was kinda entretaining but remind me way too much of CoD (specially Metro). There is no reason to talk about SP because maybe if they didnt include it then they could have charged more for the game (IE: its terrible).