Author Topic: Team Canada forum  (Read 9441 times)

Offline Drehg

• View Profile
Re: Team Canada forum
« Reply #30 on: 06-06-2009, 01:06:07 »
seeing as noone else is posting their whereabouts, i'm in the middle of saskatchewan. TS or Vent, i don't care.  i still like Red Hot Lead. and i can't make the practice till 2 hours after it starts when i get home from work  :-\ i have sunday's and mondays off lately and i always get home at 4pm

Offline [F|H] Mikey64

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 06-06-2009, 03:06:44 »
Hello gents... if the event takes place at 4:00 EST (Ontario) I will not be able to attend because of work...sorry if this a problem.

As for some nicknames they could be Beaver troopers, Loggers, Mighty Maples, I also like Stormtroopers since it actually does make sense!  ;D

Offline Kyle

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 06-06-2009, 08:06:53 »
Lets just do Vent it makes like simple it will also keeps other teams from harrasing us cause you know how those yanks are ha!. Saturday 4pm(est) practice still on?

Offline [F|H]Hawk_345

• View Profile
    • Forgotten Honor
« Reply #33 on: 06-06-2009, 19:06:50 »
If thats the case, then its 5:30 for me. not sure if i will be around then. have to wait and see.

Still think TS would be best.....but looks like we have no choice. not too good of start if you ask me.

Anyway hopefully see you today, but as i said, 5:30 is unknown for me.

EDIT: well i just downloaded the bloody thing and i have no idea how to set it up, and i dont have the time right now to mess around with it so chances are i wont be there.

Maybe i figured it out, no idea, no bloody way to test it that can find. this program so much more complicated then TS.
« Last Edit: 06-06-2009, 19:06:53 by [F|H]Hawk_345 »

Offline CBC

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 06-06-2009, 20:06:29 »
yea, so 4PM est, i can make it for sure..

just one thing about the ventrillo or the teamspeak thing, im not really certain about that.. can someone explain for me please, because ive never been in any organized bf2 event, this is my first time using these. thx

Offline latreille

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 06-06-2009, 21:06:17 »

just one thing about the ventrillo or the teamspeak thing, im not really certain about that.. can someone explain for me please, because ive never been in any organized bf2 event, this is my first time using these. thx

that's the main reason why i do think too we have to use TS,so people get use with it!!!  so we don't get on battle day with TS problems, why are we still talking about this... i'm a noob too with TS.

CBC,i hope you have a mic,it will be very very useful, come on TS i will explain you how vent works!!!  (just kidding...)

Offline CBC

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 06-06-2009, 21:06:09 »

that's the main reason why i do think too we have to use TS,so people get use with it!!!  so we don't get on battle day with TS problems, why are we still talking about this... i'm a noob too with TS.

CBC,i hope you have a mic,it will be very very useful, come on TS i will explain you how vent works!!!  (just kidding...)

yea, VoIP works fine for me.. i will go on the server now to see if anyone is around, maybe they can help me.....

Offline CBC

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 06-06-2009, 21:06:42 »
apparently no one is on the 130th public server...

[130.Pz]S.Tiemann

« Reply #38 on: 06-06-2009, 22:06:29 »
Well we had our practice and only a few of us showed up >:(. But thanks to those who did.
THose who showed up have a guaranteed spot on the team come tournament time
Present:
Latreille
Sheikyerbouti
[F|H] Hawk_345
Kyle
[QPS]_Sex_Bomb
[130.Pz]S.Tiemann
CBC
ps. i feel as if i have missed someone, give a shout out if you were there.
« Last Edit: 06-06-2009, 23:06:12 by [130.Pz]S.Tiemann »

Offline sheikyerbouti

• Yay, Rep feature is dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 06-06-2009, 22:06:50 »
Connection problems got real strange on me and I got a new error when it happened but it was some decent practice. It' purpose was only to really touch base and get to know each other anyways.

Anyways, I still think WOLF server Thursday night is a good time for those who can make it. they play 16 and 32 player maps mostly and the competition is always tight that evening. Starts up around 8:30-9:00pm Eastern (5:30-6:00 Pacific). See some of you guys there.

In the meantime, if you join regular FH, keep an eye out for those of us who make up the team and join the same squad.
My Quebec includes Canada

Offline CBC

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 06-06-2009, 22:06:02 »
Well we had our practice and only a few of us showed up >:(. But thanks to those who did.
Present:
Latreille
Sheikyerbouti
[F|H] Hawk_345
Kyle
[QPS]_Sex_Bomb
[130.Pz]S.Tiemann

i forgot to mention but BillCong was me..

[130.Pz]S.Tiemann

« Reply #41 on: 06-06-2009, 23:06:34 »
Present:
Latreille
Sheikyerbouti
[F|H] Hawk_345
Kyle
[QPS]_Sex_Bomb
[130.Pz]S.Tiemann

i forgot to mention but BillCong was me..
Fixed

Offline Coca-Cola

• [130.Pz.]A.Aasen
    • View Profile
    • MY CHARACTER MODELING AND TEXTURING SITE
« Reply #42 on: 07-06-2009, 01:06:27 »
Sorry guys, at my mom's atm, with relatives from Quebec. We left my dad's earlier than what I was planning to go and see them but family comes first, especially when they're over. Don't know if there's anyone who wants to play tomorrow. Sorry for making the big fuss over Vent but now that some of you have it join the 130th when you're playing and I'll hopefully be on, don't think I'm spending the night here.
MY CHARACTER MODELING AND TEXTURING SITE: http://andersgarvin.wix.com/portfolio#!home/mainPage

Offline [F|H]Hawk_345

• View Profile
    • Forgotten Honor
« Reply #43 on: 07-06-2009, 02:06:04 »
Yes, not too many of us showed up. But all the same the few that did, thanks and it was good to meet you guys.

Offline CBC

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 07-06-2009, 05:06:02 »
yea it was a great game.. too bad for me i gotta do my work for school  >:(

well, be honest here that was the 2nd time ive been playing fh2 online.. and it wasn't that bad after all  ;D