Author Topic: Who is the best FH2 player in the World?  (Read 16261 times)

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
Re: Who is the best FH2 player in the World?
« Reply #75 on: 22-09-2010, 06:09:30 »
Yeah, I occasionally join your squad, since teamwork makes fh2 much better and pubbies suck at holding flags

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline Gezoes

• There is no middle ground.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 22-09-2010, 16:09:26 »
Shouldn't that be

;)

"If I wasn't a little mad, I'd go mad."

Offline Gregermei$ter

• [DLF] Full Member
    • View Profile
    • Den Lede Fi
« Reply #77 on: 22-09-2010, 19:09:07 »
Corvax: Yeah i always mix you two up :P

That said you're one of the best SL's out there :)

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 23-09-2010, 00:09:51 »
Kubador i IMO the best SL.

Haven't played FH2 Pub the last months really, but in a public game lacking any kind of teamplay, whenever you find kubador in a squad you can count on some good teamplay with lots of orders and VOIP as well.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline BATTERIESc

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 23-09-2010, 14:09:49 »
BATTERIESrofl will destroy all

....after some whining.  :'(

Offline Capten_C

• Well well well well well well well
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #80 on: 23-09-2010, 14:09:40 »
BATTERIESrofl will destroy all

Your oft getting to be quite the pain in the arse killing my squad!  >:(  (last gamenight anyway!) ;D
LEGENDARY FORGOTTEN HOPE 2 ROUNDS!!! >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xtJF9fL1YI

Offline Stonechater

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 24-09-2010, 19:09:58 »
Om1ni0, dazlayer & Moose is the people I usually see high up on the scoreboard, creds to dazylayer for often being SL.

Offline HadrianBT

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 24-09-2010, 19:09:15 »
DaZLayer - best around infantryman (SL + kills)
Steiner - enthusiasm and SL
teams Vympel, Lumberjacks, DLF - best inf teams
team Exavs - best armored column

I would like to note NTH as a good arty gunner and spotter, as he was always giving awesome spots to me (I prefer arty to all other weapons as it eats my ping for breakfast). Other arty gunners worthy of notice are HockeyWarrior, Beaufort and, sometimes, me ;)
Proud member of CWC dev team (voice-recording).
"im sorry,but you sound like an old grumpy man listening to rock music" AngryBeaver
"Some argue that the only thing in the world you cannot get used to is an icicle up yours, because it will melt" Kelmola

Offline M00SE

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 25-09-2010, 04:09:14 »
I'm going to put a shout in for all the guys who play FH2, and play it the way it's meant to be....

you all know who you are and we don't have the space to name you all..... so just pat yourselves on the back  ;)

i reckon it's pretty damn impossible to determine who is the best FH2 player  in this environment

short of the whole community getting together in one mass Lan Party and fighting it out to the last, we will never get to find out who the real  "Big Cheese" is.

thanks to the guys who gave me a mention, it's really appreciated and it is always a pleasure to play along side you  :)

*Disclaimer* I do not promote The Beaver in this article nor do I promote his Beavy ways. The Beaver is excluded from any writings and this article must not be seen to include The Beaver in the generalization of the FH2 Community as a whole.*

Offline Bravo3945

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 25-09-2010, 07:09:59 »
Well it certainly isn't me.

Offline hslan.GN_Angrybeaver

• FH-Betatester
  • EEVIIIIIIL BEAVER
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 25-09-2010, 14:09:03 »
I'm going to put a shout in for all the guys who play FH2, and play it the way it's meant to be....

you all know who you are and we don't have the space to name you all..... so just pat yourselves on the back  ;)

i reckon it's pretty damn impossible to determine who is the best FH2 player  in this environment

short of the whole community getting together in one mass Lan Party and fighting it out to the last, we will never get to find out who the real  "Big Cheese" is.

thanks to the guys who gave me a mention, it's really appreciated and it is always a pleasure to play along side you  :)

*Disclaimer* I do not promote The Beaver in this article nor do I promote his Beavy ways. The Beaver is excluded from any writings and this article must not be seen to include The Beaver in the generalization of the FH2 Community as a whole.*

get focked island ape  ;D

Offline M00SE

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 25-09-2010, 15:09:34 »

get focked island ape  ;D

Can someone ban his account please ? :D

Offline dutch

• FHT - F|H Tournament Founder
    • View Profile
    • www.forgottenhonor.com
« Reply #87 on: 25-09-2010, 16:09:34 »
Best clanteam still Forgotten Honor.  ;D

Dazlayer, reading how many people post his name says it all, now I feel the real need to get the dust of FH2 mod and load up to see if I can find him and put him to test :)

DenLedeFi always had awesome players, like Rakmannen, Dazlayer and many others and I think in FH1 it was Sorvik. I was once in a 1 on 1 with him on Chartres :) We then fought a little battle between us who was the better fragger, great fun.

Great players, I can name so many but mainly from FH1 time, for FH2 I played to less public, but I see jobab here in the thread and I do remember him as a good player.

Fun stuff, but anyway FHT clanteam still the big champions hahahahahaaha to bad there is no clanteam left and no wars are arranged.

"Vive la mort, vive la guerre, vive le sacre mercenaire."

www.forgottenhonor.com

Offline hslan.Corvax

• FH-Betatester
  • War photographer
    • View Profile
    • sebastiantoth.at
« Reply #88 on: 25-09-2010, 18:09:41 »
Wonder why noone mentioned Vympel Ndl or Tunza. Those dudes are superb all-round players and can turn whole rounds by their own ..

Offline [A9]Bard

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 25-09-2010, 19:09:58 »
Wonder why noone mentioned Vympel Ndl or Tunza. Those dudes are superb all-round players and can turn whole rounds by their own ..
yes Ndl is up there with the best.

Thank you FH-Team! This mod/game rocks!