Author Topic: Dear PR players  (Read 6720 times)

Offline Admiral Donutz

• Global Moderator
  • Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: Dear PR players
« Reply #45 on: 12-04-2009, 00:04:43 »
U
Totally agree.

What's the point in killing 8 guys in a row if you can not prove it? It does not discourage egotrips, it encourages less play from fun gamers (gamers who solely play for fun).
I think we all play the game solely for fun... ;) 
What makes the game fun, more fun or less fun is different for all of us though. Hence why we should respect suggestions and opinions brought up by all the people here (even if every inch of your body dislikes, disguts or hates the very idea).
« Last Edit: 12-04-2009, 00:04:28 by Admiral Donutz »

Offline Safe-Keeper

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 12-04-2009, 01:04:05 »
What's the point in killing 8 guys in a row if you can not prove it?
You need to prove it now? Funny, most of the times I see someone post a cool war story on the forums or something to the likes of "wow, I just killed three people with a grenade" ingame, I rarely if ever see people asking for proof, except from those who go "screens or it didn't happen", and that's just an expression anyhow.

Offline Danger X

• I wish we stayed neutral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 12-04-2009, 01:04:33 »
I mean ingame.

And proving is not the right word, I see that now.

Showing off is the right word.
As my tutor, old Bubbleface, used to say:"Make love and be merry, for tomorrow you may catch some disgusting skin disease."

Rowan Atkinson as The Black Adder

Offline Ccharge

• Can we just say we went?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 12-04-2009, 16:04:02 »
Killmessages will stay! you can remove it only over my dead cold corpse.

That can be arranged... :P

Guys its not that peoples opinions are what im against its just the sudjestions. PR and FH2 have diffrences that make them unique and special but if we try and morph them into one whats the point? Also its the fact that its been explained to everybody before why certian things wont or cant be added.

I also support removal of kill messages but you should leave the team kill messages so we can tell who to bring the ban hammer down on :P
<insert fancy signature here>

Offline Lobo

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 12-04-2009, 18:04:33 »
What's the point in killing 8 guys in a row if you can not prove it? It does not discourage egotrips, it encourages less play from fun gamers (gamers who solely play for fun).

Fun is something personal and subjective. For me it would be more fun if there is the thrill that I am not sure if I killed that sniper shooting at me and my comrades from that dreaded window in that farm, so we must carefully advance, supress the hell out of him, storm the building and check room by room if we killed him.

But as you can check this is a polemic subject, Toddel will make my life hell if I propose this change