Poll

Which ones have you played more than 20 hours?

'Nam
DC
FH
FH2
PR
FS
BC
BC2
BC2 'Nam
BF3
BF3:Premium
BF4
BF4:Premium
Hardline
Modern Combat
FinnWars
Galactic Conquest
Interstate
Eve of Destruction
Battlegroup 42
Pirates
Pirates 2
EoD 2
Fun Racingg
AIX
PoE
Alpha Project

Author Topic: Which BF Titles Have You Played More Than 20 Hours?  (Read 3242 times)

Offline Airshark79

• View Profile
Re: Which BF Titles Have You Played More Than 20 Hours?
« Reply #45 on: 16-08-2014, 18:08:24 »
But in that case the poll makes no sense, since it doesn't tell you that. Many people bought BF2 for FH2, but then also played vanilla a bit, especially since 2.0 took a while to release. If you have a game, you might as well play it a bit.

Hmm

Well I don't care all that much about that part. I only need people who plays and also appreciates vBF2 for being, but I hate its gunplay just like most people do. If they played it less than 20 hours that means they don't appreciate it, and if they were over 20 hours yet hated it for being would comment about that bit I think.
« Last Edit: 16-08-2014, 18:08:12 by Airshark79 »

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 17-08-2014, 01:08:10 »
Overall BF2 was a disappointment and it caused me not to spend any more money on later sequels. I had less fun with BF2 than with previous titles.
What made many people play the game for a longer time was the fact that they where part of a grown BF-community they enjoyed to play with. And the wait for mods that never came because Dice created a mod-unfriendly title engine.

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline Gezoes

• There is no middle ground.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 22-08-2014, 11:08:48 »
BF2 was good, but BF1942, god yes. Much more modfriendly too. I don't count the -somanieth-modern-war-clones after that. I sometimes feel the urge to play FH2, but two new maps, and no new front in about three years is asking too much. The strive for perfection is nice, and BF2 is a bitch to mod, but it's simply too long.

"If I wasn't a little mad, I'd go mad."

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 22-08-2014, 16:08:21 »
BF1942 DEMO - played Wake for as long as I could, sneaky engineer hiding in the watcher, dropping satchels was great.
Tried some mods before finding the gem that is FH. I could have single handely created worldpeace with the amount of hours I sunk into FH 1/2.
Second place goes to DC/ 24/7 Lost Village, Flying helo's low through small streets, fun times those were.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline DesertFox20591

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 30-08-2014, 01:08:41 »
back to 2004 there were no internet service in my country that allow me to play online so my fun was playing BF 1942 and DC with bots (especially DC because we were already invaded by US and would like to play a game with Iraqi Army on it) then BF2 and BF2142 came and it was lagging like hell(because of bad PC hardware) and with only 16 players...i waited until 2012 the moment i rebuild me childhood memories into the online world when i bought BF2 on steam and start playing online for the first time in my life then i knew about FH2 and loved it...later i bought BF3 but i was not an old school game for an old school gamer like me so i back to play FH2 and BF2 till now

Offline Wilhelm

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 30-08-2014, 19:08:03 »
back to 2004 there were no internet service in my country that allow me to play online so my fun was playing BF 1942 and DC with bots (especially DC because we were already invaded by US and would like to play a game with Iraqi Army on it) then BF2 and BF2142 came and it was lagging like hell(because of bad PC hardware) and with only 16 players...i waited until 2012 the moment i rebuild me childhood memories into the online world when i bought BF2 on steam and start playing online for the first time in my life then i knew about FH2 and loved it...later i bought BF3 but i was not an old school game for an old school gamer like me so i back to play FH2 and BF2 till now

Are you Iraqi, DesertFox?  :)

Offline DesertFox20591

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 31-08-2014, 01:08:59 »

Are you Iraqi, DesertFox?  :)

Yes  ;D