Author Topic: War Thunder  (Read 117169 times)

Offline Hjaldrgud

• BF2 Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: War Thunder
« Reply #1875 on: 01-05-2017, 00:05:02 »
I haven't played War Thunder for at least a year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCvS9C4W3co

What is this shit? Someone enlighten me. Is this some pay 2 win premium tank? It looks extremely OP

"Generous and brave men live the best" -Hávamál

Offline ajappat

• "Cheater"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: 01-05-2017, 20:05:22 »
I haven't played War Thunder for at least a year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCvS9C4W3co

What is this shit? Someone enlighten me. Is this some pay 2 win premium tank? It looks extremely OP

Atleast the missile actually is MCLOS guided. Nice to see that, since in about every game ever all MCLOS missiles work like SACLOS.

Offline |7th|Nighthawk

• View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: 23-05-2018, 09:05:18 »
Does someone still play this game? I ragequit half a year ago because I played frustrating vehicles like the Sturer Emil and managed to bounce on the upper plate of M10s and have the 12.8cm eaten by T-34/85 flat sided tracks.
I always liked the damage system in this game apart from the ridiculous dice throw bounce mechanics (and the plane missile nukes; looking at especially you, P-47) and even enjoyed the plane mode despite me being utterly bad with the Focke-Wulfs 190s.

I have to wonder if they introduced more broken premium vehicles (WoT seems to be a great inspiration) and bushes and whether the game modes were changed to something that every vehicle class can be useful in. I still have nightmares of Hellcats and Ru251 dominating every game because they were the only ones able to cap fast - and in the German case, you were limited to a god damn Premium tank or the battle was over before it started.
"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that..."