Author Topic: Call To Arms  (Read 37304 times)

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
Re: Call To Arms
« Reply #240 on: 30-08-2012, 16:08:24 »
Oh god, who let him lose?! ^^
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline ajappat

• "Cheater"
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: 03-09-2012, 14:09:25 »
My spouse and i wouldn't spend even 1 cent with this crap activity... Looks just like a browser player with the dice... On the opposite hand, I wonder whenever they gather even larger community regarding players when compared with FH2.
Being a free game, it attracts easily younger gamers who either don't have money or their parents don't allow buying game like these. Kind of like world of tanks, full of kids.

Offline Remdul

• Reverse Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Pie!
    • View Profile
    • ByteHazard
« Reply #242 on: 25-09-2012, 15:09:53 »
Update:

http://www.fhmod.org/armyrage/

Yes. Yacuba actually sued a games magazine, because they would expose them... :o
« Last Edit: 25-09-2012, 15:09:51 by Remdul »

Offline ajappat

• "Cheater"
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: 25-09-2012, 15:09:45 »
I wonder what are they accusing Eurogamer of? I mean, to sue someone, he must have done something first, right?

Freedom of speech might be weird concept for chinese though  ;D

Offline McCloskey

• Developer
  • Heart or head, either way Jerry's dead!
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: 25-09-2012, 15:09:37 »
chinese mafia, they had to mention chinese mafia. that's why the article is "on hold". ;D

Offline th_battleaxe

• Bon Vivant
  • Bit of a Révolutionnaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: 25-09-2012, 15:09:15 »
<facepalms more, over and over, until blood starts to pour from my forehead>

They just proved themselves guilty. Anyone who knows they're innocent would let the article appear, and then refute the accusations with sound and solid arguments. It's fastly becoming the "how low can you sink" show
J'aime l'oignon, frît à l'huile
J'aime l'oignon car il est bon
J'aime l'oignon, frît à l'huile
J'aime l'oignon, j'aime l'oignon

Offline Remdul

• Reverse Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Pie!
    • View Profile
    • ByteHazard
« Reply #246 on: 25-09-2012, 15:09:35 »
I wonder what are they accusing Eurogamer of? I mean, to sue someone, he must have done something first, right?

Slander probably.

Freedom of speech might be weird concept for chinese though  ;D

Yacuba is from Bulgaria. Actually, from my experience, the Chinese are actually the most honorable in this all, if you ignore the fact that they did try to get away with it in the fist place. When we contacted FancyGoal (http://www.fhmod.org/fancygoal/), the entire business was shut down without a single question. The Chinese version of Army Rage disappeared overnight without the slightest resistance.

My personal understanding is that, despite the imposed Communist mindset 'everyone owns everything', the Chinese do seem to understand that profiting from someone elses hard work is 'not done', when directly confronted.

I'm sure in ex-Communist Bulgaria, similar leftovers from that mindset are still present, but likewise, I don't believe its populace are any worse than any other place on earth, when it comes to acknowledging authorship. It seems to be an universal understanding.

The individuals that make up Yacuba however...they are seriously lacking in soul. It has nothing to do with nationality.
« Last Edit: 25-09-2012, 16:09:19 by Remdul »

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: 25-09-2012, 17:09:49 »
The thing with most easterners is that you have to speak nicely and state your reason clearly: "Hey this is my hard work, you can't just do this without my approval." Fearing their own karma bitch, they will think twice before switching into their typical arsehole attitude.

But there are the mafia "us and them" attitude as well, which turns into a lockout like this. I believe the only solution is to run their rackets dry.

Offline Sagal

• View Profile
« Reply #248 on: 24-10-2012, 16:10:36 »
Just noticed this, so nothing really happened after all that or?
I only drink beer to make room for few more in the fridge

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: 05-01-2013, 19:01:43 »
Just convinced a few fellow Turkish gamers to stop playing Army Rage, told them all about this plagiarism issue.

Offline BroskiDerpman

• View Profile
« Reply #250 on: 18-01-2013, 01:01:25 »
The thing with most easterners is that you have to speak nicely and state your reason clearly: "Hey this is my hard work, you can't just do this without my approval." Fearing their own karma bitch, they will think twice before switching into their typical arsehole attitude.

But there are the mafia "us and them" attitude as well, which turns into a lockout like this. I believe the only solution is to run their rackets dry.

Slight necro, sorry guys.

But I'm an easterner that also respects other people's property and just go by the rules. Would I be an arsehole too?  ??? (Legitimate question)
« Last Edit: 18-01-2013, 02:01:05 by Bobkov »

Offline Lightning

• Dreamcrusher
  • FH2 Dev
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: 18-01-2013, 13:01:35 »
He means Asians, not East Coast Americans.

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: 18-01-2013, 16:01:11 »
And even if you are an Asian, then you're only an asshole if you rip off other people's property. Be it intellectual or material. ^^
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline BroskiDerpman

• View Profile
« Reply #253 on: 18-01-2013, 21:01:01 »
And even if you are an Asian, then you're only an asshole if you rip off other people's property. Be it intellectual or material. ^^

Thanks for clearing it out a little, I posted my message just as I got a bit tired so I got a little confused at first.  :)

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: 18-01-2013, 22:01:40 »
He means Asians, not East Coast Americans.

Nice and subtle Lightning  ;D

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3