Author Topic: Post something happy that happened to you  (Read 250815 times)

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: Post something happy that happened to you
« Reply #3930 on: 10-05-2014, 12:05:09 »
The reason i get to power its because i have a plan in mind wich can actually change the tide of the social-economical situation of Portugal, and many other countries in the world. Did you ever think it was possible for a country to give to everyone at the same time, the possibility and quality of life even bigger than Bill Gates for example? obviously, thats impossible eigther in Capitalism, or Comunism... but my ideology, is something wich tresspass those two, and can actually make things like that possible.
Do you really think your plan is perfect, with an answer to everything?
To fully understand the socio-economic situation you really need to pay attention in school. You need to understand many aspects of a problem and not just say "It will be better".

If you are to rise to power, people won't just follow you 'cause you have an idea. You need to understand how to actually apply this idea with the means provided.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Damaso

• I belong to Naughty Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #3931 on: 10-05-2014, 12:05:50 »
Well, since i am still looking for the topic for my masters thesis in political science i would be very interested in such a theory :D :D

I am actually thinking of making an thesis also about my ideals wen i get myself to University, and start by there with my "Political Expansion"

I dont have any problems for outsiders to know about such plans, since i would also like other nations in the world to follow the same steps as Portugal will.

(btw: just by curiosity, what was your professional aim in order to get yourself in Political Sience?)

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #3932 on: 10-05-2014, 12:05:41 »
The reason i get to power its because i have a plan in mind wich can actually change the tide of the social-economical situation of Portugal, and many other countries in the world. Did you ever think it was possible for a country to give to everyone at the same time, the possibility and quality of life even bigger than Bill Gates for example? obviously, thats impossible eigther in Capitalism, or Comunism... but my ideology, is something wich tresspass those two, and can actually make things like that possible.
Do you really think your plan is perfect, with an answer to everything?
To fully understand the socio-economic situation you really need to pay attention in school. You need to understand many aspects of a problem and not just say "It will be better".

If you are to rise to power, people won't just follow you 'cause you have an idea. You need to understand how to actually apply this idea with the means provided.

Exacly..

But yes, i do know how to apply such idea. I can make a simple graphic about my plans in order to be easily understood by other people if you want. Its not only an idea made by probabilities, but yet, and big plan wich was developed by me, wich can be easily applied to my country.

(btw: in school, is not the rigth place to understand the social-economic situation, since people will just say stuff like: "Oh dont say that! we are surely better than Salazar's time!")
« Last Edit: 10-05-2014, 12:05:20 by Damaso »

Offline PanzerKnacker

• Tommyjäger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3933 on: 10-05-2014, 13:05:57 »
How do you even plan to get to a university if your grades are shit? I don't know about portugal, but in the rest of the world, you can't get in colleges cuz you have pretty eyes or say "herp derp I change socio-ekonomikal structure of society and make everyting better cuz I dictatorship Enterprise and I make gooder country with no money, now give me studies."
He was not wrong. Amateurs talk tactics, pros talk logistics.

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3934 on: 10-05-2014, 13:05:01 »
You can in Belgium... anyone can register. there are only a few exceptions that need an entry exam.

Offline PanzerKnacker

• Tommyjäger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3935 on: 10-05-2014, 13:05:43 »
What the fuck Belgium
He was not wrong. Amateurs talk tactics, pros talk logistics.

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3936 on: 10-05-2014, 13:05:28 »
Well, education for everyone is exactly what is says, everyone can try anything, if you fail, so be it, if you make it then well done!

Offline luftwaffe.be

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3937 on: 10-05-2014, 13:05:23 »
In Belgium you only need a diploma in a secondary education in order to get into a university. If you didn't graduate in your secondary education, you can still get into university if you appear for an exam commission and make the secondary education end therms within 4 months.

Offline RAnDOOm

• Portugal - Surfs Paradise in Europe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3938 on: 10-05-2014, 13:05:17 »
The most relevant thing is this:

(considering than she is speaking to an class made by persons wich age is around 14-15, and i reproved 2 years so im 17 now)

That actually explains alot.   ;D

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3939 on: 10-05-2014, 14:05:24 »
true luftwaffe, but my gf had no diploma at all, no proof of any education (she is Kenyan) all she had to do is do a language test. After that she could do what she wanted. She is in her third year of nursing now in Artevelde HS Gent.

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #3940 on: 10-05-2014, 15:05:06 »
The most relevant thing is this:

(considering than she is speaking to an class made by persons wich age is around 14-15, and i reproved 2 years so im 17 now)

That actually explains alot.   ;D

Yeah rigth: now lets name some historical personalities who sucked at school, but stil were well suceeded in their mission..

(...) after that, lets just turn ourselfes to damaso and say:

"kid, shut up: you aint gona be compared to an Einstein just because you are dressing an fantasy uniform and saying anti-capitalism bullshit nonsense, because we cant deal with the fact than an future polititian is here, in a gamming forum speaking with us - because EVERYONE knows than a future polititian woulnt be here - you are just a little piece of shit in the world."

Yeah: go ahead, and compare me to those hoe girls who think they would be great models in the future as well, by taking selfies with their hoe friends in the bathrooms.
« Last Edit: 10-05-2014, 15:05:13 by Damaso »

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3941 on: 10-05-2014, 15:05:34 »
Ohh.. nobody commented on my image from the last page :(

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #3942 on: 10-05-2014, 15:05:23 »

man bouras: you are such an exelent photoshop comedian here (as well as that 4chan stuff)

But that image was by far the lowest laughable one than you ever did (in my opinion - but i lel'd for a wile)

Offline Musti

• View Profile
« Reply #3943 on: 10-05-2014, 15:05:00 »

Well, it was good, but not amazing, the bar has been set really high with previous pics, not so easy to impress people anymore. :D
WARNING!
Assholes are closer than they appear!

Offline Surfbird

• View Profile
« Reply #3944 on: 10-05-2014, 15:05:31 »
Well, it was good, but not amazing, the bar has been set really high with previous pics, not so easy to impress people anymore. :D

Seriously Bouras, step up your game!

You can do better indeed ;)