Poll

Will you buy it?

Yes
45 (42.1%)
No
62 (57.9%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: The atomic FALLOUT thread!  (Read 62430 times)

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout New Vegas
« Reply #375 on: 08-11-2010, 09:11:07 »
You can also get a quest for Vault 34 if you inspect the water pump houses and there you'll get a quest to search for the source of the contamination. :)
The ghouls in Vault 34 are a real pain to anyone below level 15 and without support. ^^
Loved Vault 22. Did anyone else hear the Mobile Phone? I just love homages (even if they are for bad movies)!
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline S1lv3rWolf

• View Profile
« Reply #376 on: 08-11-2010, 11:11:49 »
Loved Vault 22. Did anyone else hear the Mobile Phone? I just love homages (even if they are for bad movies)!

Don't think I've heard it unfortunately, I was too busy getting creeped the hell out from the background music the game puts up, makes going into vaults alot more frightening.

I'm currently trying to complete the "Oh My Papa" quest, and apparently the last location I need to get to is right between Deathclaws, Giant Radscorpions and Cazadors. Sorry Fallout, but I don't have a death wish yet. ;)
(albeit I did kill all of the Radscorpions with a combination of a melee magazine, psycho, med-x a unique 9 Iron and two awesome close range companions).

azreal

« Reply #377 on: 08-11-2010, 23:11:28 »
Is it just me or does the console command "coc DevArmory" not work for anyone else? I go there and nothing buy gray surrounds me.

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: 09-11-2010, 01:11:13 »
woo, thank god for bethesda-ish games :)

I always love the console commands <3

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline S1lv3rWolf

• View Profile
« Reply #379 on: 09-11-2010, 01:11:52 »
Is it just me or does the console command "coc DevArmory" not work for anyone else? I go there and nothing buy gray surrounds me.

I've been using the GECK for long enough to tell you that the DevArmory is nothing more than an empty cell (either that or it's broken). So it's rather worthless going into it, if you know anything about using the GECK you might aswell make your own.

Also, me and my current companions.

azreal

« Reply #380 on: 09-11-2010, 02:11:53 »
Yes, but doesn't the dev room have containers with all the weapons, mods, clothing, ect, ect? Or am I mistaken?

Offline Archimonday

• Sir vis pacem, para bellum!
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: 09-11-2010, 03:11:46 »
I've unleashed the army of Securitrons, but little does Mr. House know that I have my own dark plans to take over New Vegas, and rule it with an Iron Hand!

Offline S1lv3rWolf

• View Profile
« Reply #382 on: 09-11-2010, 09:11:01 »
Yes, but doesn't the dev room have containers with all the weapons, mods, clothing, ect, ect? Or am I mistaken?

It's supposed to, but the DevArmory has absolutely nothing as far as I'm concerned.
Maybe TestQA could be it? (on my laptop atm so I can't really check)

EDIT: doesn't seem to be any cell that could be considered such.

I've unleashed the army of Securitrons, but little does Mr. House know that I have my own dark plans to take over New Vegas

I feel like I'm being watched now, those were exactly my plans.
Albeit I said to myself "Oh god what have I done" when I first unleashed them.
« Last Edit: 09-11-2010, 15:11:30 by S1lv3rWolf »

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: 09-11-2010, 16:11:44 »
I've unleashed the army of Securitrons, but little does Mr. House know that I have my own dark plans to take over New Vegas, and rule it with an Iron Hand!

So you did a shady deal with Benny eh ;)
Anyone managed to save him at Cesaers camp? I came close once, but all other attempts failed horribly.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline hslan.Grim

• View Profile
« Reply #384 on: 10-11-2010, 17:11:04 »
Just got to deal with benny in Vegas, but getting tons of quest, and getting overwhelmed by quests of Yes Men ;D Cant... decided...what...to... do! ;) Because I do wanna make the generous/holy decision :D

Offline IrishReloaded

• Leader of Irishforce
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: 10-11-2010, 18:11:57 »
start to go to the rumser ( or wathever they call them in english version), they are very cool, make friends with them do ALL their quest and you will get some very nice end quest :D

Offline hslan.Grim

• View Profile
« Reply #386 on: 10-11-2010, 18:11:39 »
start to go to the rumser ( or wathever they call them in english version), they are very cool, make friends with them do ALL their quest and you will get some very nice end quest :D

Have no idea who they are :)

Offline IrishReloaded

• Leader of Irishforce
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: 10-11-2010, 18:11:55 »
at the VERY northeast of the map.
you will follow the street von vegas up a little hill, a man will talk to you bla bla.

then best way is to walk at the very east next to the cliffs, and when the right point is there rush to the fence.
you will know what i mean when you are there ;)

azreal

« Reply #388 on: 11-11-2010, 20:11:54 »
Note to self: don't allow Veronica to attack Lakelurks. CTD ensues every time.

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: 11-11-2010, 21:11:55 »
Note to self: don't allow Veronica to attack Lakelurks. CTD ensues every time.

Note to Azreal: Stop playing Fallout New Vegas and start posting News Updates Of Glorious Forgotten Hope 2

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)