Author Topic: what are the new maps and armies gonna be for FH2s future releases?  (Read 5946 times)

Offline 9.Pz Kreuzer

• View Profile
Counterattack at Kummersdorf 1945  ;D

Offline chido312

• View Profile
OMG Fatjoe, You dont know what the bulge is? its the battle of the bulge, the battle of the bulge in my pants when i look at my GF and say damn!!!! and then i take her into my room and close the door and and a sign on the door that says do not disturb spankin in progress lol, and i like the hellcat but its to weak for me i'd prefer the sherman over the hellcat anyday, or a panther the tigers a lil to slow for me but i can rack up a huge number of tank kills before i go down in that thing, the KT yeah but liek its smaller brother its slow for me. oh yeah you should add the Jagd-panther and Jagd-tiger to your later version of FH2 and the ferdinand elephant tank Destroyer if you guys do a Kursk map. oh aand lets not forget the louiville Slugger M-36 lol with that the tiger should beware. or any kruat big cat that is haha!!!
« Last Edit: 28-04-2010, 16:04:29 by chido312 »
"Gods In His Heavens, Alls Right With The World"

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."

Offline FatJoe

• Developer
  • An old timer
    • View Profile
    • My internet
HAHAHA..

..good story :)

Offline von.small

• Last of my kind
    • View Profile
    • WEARMEME
battle of the bulge is what you do after 32 years of age.  :'(
HadrianBT - Why the hell would "Germany" attack pigmy ppl??!!
Thorondor123 - I agree that people are not wearing enough hats

Offline Thorondor123

• God Emperor
  • Global Moderator
  • Lugbûrz-ûr!
    • View Profile
Was that aimed at Natty?
Let mortal heroes sing your fame

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile

Poor small. /me hugs
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline chido312

• View Profile
Ok n24. This is not a hugging game its a war game. if you want you can create a hippie mod for BF 2 in it you can have the hippies and the police lol jk jk jk im just trying to poke fun at people today. aAnd Von Small, Its called atkins lol.
« Last Edit: 28-04-2010, 17:04:25 by chido312 »

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."

Offline Battlefieldfan45 (CroPanzer)

• Gebalte? Anyone?
    • View Profile
Well they have to include somewhere those sexy vampire STGs and Panthers  ;D
I guess Alpenfestung II??
Now 4 real, go play FH2 so I can pwn you  8)

Playing WoT with ingame nick: CroPanzer

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile

Lees beer is the trick. We only get bulges from a beer gut.
At the OP, it reads easier if you add some more punctuations in your text. 

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline Ionizer

• Carrier of Squirrel Flu
    • View Profile
They be trollin'... for info... Tryin' to catch us leaking data...leaking data...leaking data...

Shame on you.  We have more integrity than that.  Also, I'm not sure what von.Small was talking about with him cutting himself and stuff...

Offline chido312

• View Profile
so you guys arnt like the government and leak some info or is it true and your leaking false info? lol jk jk jk

Offline LtJimmy

• Confirmed FH2 Suggestion Thread Cynic
    • View Profile
They be trollin'... for info... Tryin' to catch us leaking data...leaking data...leaking data...

Shame on you.  We have more integrity than that.  Also, I'm not sure what von.Small was talking about with him cutting himself and stuff...
Well it's pretty obvious what they are talking about. It's the...
Wait! No! I didn't say anything!

Offline chido312

• View Profile
You know reading the forums today made me think, how stupid can some ppl get, sure the dude danny who suggested that the game be more like PR but thats no fun. i played PR its fun to an extent and sure hes right some jerk might take a tank and run it to a plane and take the plane or ignore other players who call for a taxi but i like ignoring ppl lol its funny. lol and i have played a 32v32 with a bunch of friend from my clan E]x[F and let me tell ya sherman vs tiger. well its not to hard to figure out the outcome. theres no fun in being organized in a wargame, sure he does got a point you dont see US marines in iraq running out of their base naked and shooting blindly into the enemy and gettting a million kills but its more fun to run around and kill indiscriminatly cuz its not real. trying to make a game realistic could have bad side effects i read a book once talking about war games and kids well the kids in the book had PTSD(post tramatic stress disorder) and those games wernt realistic at all. then again i dont believe half the BS i read nor do i choose to lol, i believe in UFOs and sex with girls and forgetting who they were and killing indiscriminatly in wargames like BF2 and halo.
« Last Edit: 29-04-2010, 02:04:14 by chido312 »

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
Huh?

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
Wha?