Author Topic: someone helpme how to join division in bfeWAW.com i want join that  (Read 300 times)

Offline dofa_46

• War is very cruel
    • View Profile
please give me the guidance to follow the game on the server WAW, I wanted to participate in the war and how I can get the maps from the game to notice them? This week there will be a war in the coral sea I want to go and how to download its maps? I registered on the forums every bfeWAW why obtaining registration in question failed a random problem, I do not know what I should do, I asked for his help to those who know it, thx

Offline LuckyOne

• Purple Heart Collector
    • View Profile
You should really ask this question on their forum. If you can't login there, maybe you should try to contact one of their admins.

From my personal experience, I did participate in F|H campaign an had apsolutely no problem, everything was very clearly explained in their forum, in the parts for the Division, and for the individual regiment.

I assume WaW has something similar.
This sentence is intentionally left unfinished...

Offline [130.Pz]S.Lainer

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • 130th
It was.....We got nailed by some fruity hacker last week that boned our site.  Forums are back up and intact but all the groovy sign up bits are gone.  I will pass this on to one of the admins so they can get you sorted.

Or hop on TS and maybe we can get things right.
TS3: 174.133.0.58
http://www.bfewaw.com/campaigns/waw24/promo/campaign/waw24banner1.png
The purpose of this deployment was to "annoy and defy the United States ... on her with Bofors 40 mm guns from a range of 650

Offline theUg

• View Profile
    • http://theUg’s sump
Hacker maybe fruity, but there is price to be paid for using outdated proprietary technology. And now Trexer, I believe, had to shell out $250 to fix this problem, by updating to newer version of eventually outdated proprietary technology.

I don’t know, but I’ve been told
Shooting things is gettin’ old
Hug a child and plant a tree
Show some hospitality