Author Topic: Berlin Map Test Event - Saturday 18h UTC  (Read 773 times)

Offline blander

• View Profile
Berlin Map Test Event - Saturday 18h UTC
« on: 13-12-2018, 11:12:09 »

Join us this Saturday 15th December at 18:00 UTC and fight in the streets of Berlin for the second time! Help us test this map to get the right balance and gameplay sorted out. Once this has been tested then it will be time to finish the map with final textures and lightmaps.

It is a sector push map. The Germans start with no tanks. As sectors become captured by the Russians, additional tanks will spawn on both sides. Russian tank spawn locations are moved forward each time a new sector is captured to prevent long drivings from the main base to the frontlines. It is all setup for an action-packed experience but yet enough flanking possibilities and tactics to be applied

Map creator: Blander

Map and CMP minimod download:

Download our new Community Installer

https://s3.cmp-gaming.com/files/fh2-community-installer.zip

Read the Tutorial:

https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/1715-new-community-updater-tutorial-and-download/

Post any bugs or issues you might find, this is still a work in progress)

Server:
CMP - FH2 Battle Server IP: fh2.cmp-gaming.com:16567
Teamspeak:
CMP - Teamspeak Server : ts.cmp-gaming.com

Battle for Berlin was the final major offensive of the European theatre of World War II  led by the soviets. Their Red army had temporarily been stopped 60km to the east of Berlin. On 9 March, Germans established its defence plan for the city, called Operation Clausewitz. On 16 April, two soviet armies attacked Berlin from the east to the south, as a third one attacked north of Berlin. Berlin was then encircled by 2,500,000 soldiers better prepared and equipped this time, against some disorganized divisions of  Wehrmacht and SS, together with Volkssturm and Hitler Youth, who were not really trained. The rest is history, but still skirmishes were going to be house-to-house fighting

« Last Edit: 13-12-2018, 11:12:15 by blander »

Offline blander

• View Profile
Re: Berlin Map Test Event - Saturday 18h UTC
« Reply #1 on: 13-12-2018, 11:12:00 »
Gameplay video by Radiosmersh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikce7b4jW18

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 15-12-2018, 00:12:22 »
Clicking the zip-link gives me an antivirus warning and after that a "Page cannot be displayed".  ???

Offline Jimi Hendrix

• Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 15-12-2018, 01:12:43 »
Thats 1PM Eastern Time Zone.

Offline Hjaldrgud

• BF2 Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 15-12-2018, 02:12:51 »
I'll join that.

"Generous and brave men live the best" -Hávamál

Offline blander

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 15-12-2018, 04:12:57 »
Clicking the zip-link gives me an antivirus warning and after that a "Page cannot be displayed".  ???

I just checked the link, it´s working fine. Probably just your antivirus blocking it.

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 15-12-2018, 20:12:56 »

I just checked the link, it´s working fine. Probably just your antivirus blocking it.
Yes, AVG warns me over and over again about the installer, and quarantines it time and again. Kummitus is at it, so when it's solved I will be able to join in.