Author Topic: FH2Tournament Custom Map Event #1: Italian Campaign Weekend- Starting Fri Aug 24  (Read 18656 times)

Offline Easy Eight

• View Profile
Downloading :D

I hope I can make it tomorrow.

Offline RonidLanis

• View Profile
Final Mini-maps.

Biazza Ridge

Etna Line

Gargliano Crossing

Operation Diadem

The Battle of Salerno
« Last Edit: 23-08-2012, 22:08:00 by RonidLanis »

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
Had a quick look at all of the maps and I gotta say that while Gargliano looked the most promising from the minimap, I have to say the winner has got to be Salerno. It surprised me a lot. Will be very interesting to see how will these maps play out!

Good work thus far Tournaments. :)

Offline kingtiger1891

• View Profile
Map looks really great ;D

Offline RonidLanis

• View Profile

Offline Neighbor Kid

• View Profile
Biazza Ridge   nice map... but later on if used in campaign... remove that red zone in the middle of the map and put another bridge and road.. would be a better map....  needs more tanks..
http://i52.tinypic.com/245iq1l.jpg
My Day Begins When Your Days End

Offline [130.Pz]S.Lainer

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • 130th
needs more tanks..

If I have to read one more "needs more tanks" post from you neighbor I am gonna flip my shit!
http://www.bfewaw.com/campaigns/waw24/promo/campaign/waw24banner1.png
The purpose of this deployment was to "annoy and defy the United States ... on her with Bofors 40 mm guns from a range of 650

Offline DaWorg!

• View Profile
needs more tanks..

If I have to read one more "needs more tanks" post from you neighbor I am gonna flip my shit!

But he's right!  ;D
"The roar of engines, the recoil of cannons. That is where the true joy of battle lies."

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
BTW, I couldnt fire with that AVRE.

Offline Erwin

• Admin of CMP-Gaming
    • View Profile
    • Collaborative Multiplayer Gaming
You can also use F|H TS: ts.forgottenhonor.com:9987

All great maps, even I didn't play 2 of them. But with 130 players Biazza will be like a WW1 battle I guess.  ;D
- It's still up!
- No it ain't.

Offline Raziel

• Bullet Magnet
    • View Profile
I have to say the winner has got to be Salerno. It surprised me a lot. Will be very interesting to see how will these maps play out!

Oh Salerno is sooo great! It was one of the best tourney maps that I have ever played. (although everyone experiencing a lot of lag approaching the Est flag through the forest. Hope this has been fixed)

Offline Kwiot

• POLISH ACE
    • View Profile
I don't have good memories playing as Brit on Salerno...  :P

Offline RonidLanis

• View Profile

It's because its shell is loading very slowly. Even though the loading bar is full it takes a bit more time than that to load the gun, even the first time. The reason for that is that AVRE's shell is very powerfull and this is the only way to balance it at least a bit. All is fine with the tank itself, I tested it just recently.

We're comming...

Offline Kelmola

• View Profile
Would the FH2 devs be willing to co-operate with us to get some of the better maps into the mod as full maps?
I have said this for years, that the tournaments and devs should have had closer cooperation getting new maps and fronts into the mod, but the counter-argument was always "tournament maps are not high enough quality and/or suited for public play". Hurr. As if they couldn't be improved, as has been done in those rare cases when such an impossibility became a reality and a tourney map made it into the mod. (I still don't understand the hate ppl have towards Olympus, that's one of the best maps in the game.)

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile

It's because its shell is loading very slowly. Even though the loading bar is full it takes a bit more time than that to load the gun, even the first time. The reason for that is that AVRE's shell is very powerfull and this is the only way to balance it at least a bit. All is fine with the tank itself, I tested it just recently.

How long does it take? I waited for what seemed to be an eternity in ingame time and I just couldnt fire the damn thing, not in AP, not in HE. :o