Author Topic: Thank God It's Friday!  (Read 18969 times)

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
Re: Thank God It's Friday!
« Reply #345 on: 11-06-2010, 16:06:30 »
World Cup all day, party all night.

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: 11-06-2010, 17:06:09 »
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: 25-06-2010, 01:06:56 »
So... midsummer tomorrow!

what will you be up to?

Tomorrow morning I'lll be going away to the countryside with a gang of like 8+ people , no idea how many really. We will stay at a friends house for 4 days. Alcohol intake will be heavy, as well as awesomeness intake.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: 25-06-2010, 02:06:54 »
Tested out of summer school and got out a week early with a 112% in English 10 1st semester, then drove up to our grandpas place in Los Altos (North California, by San Francisco). Will be spending the weekend with my grandpa  ;D

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Biiviz

« Reply #349 on: 25-06-2010, 11:06:45 »
I'll go to a cabin near the sea together with two blonds and meet up with a couple of other good friends and about 50+ random college students.

Offline Raziel

• Bullet Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: 25-06-2010, 11:06:31 »
TGIF. Am having a BBQ on the roof while watching World-cupl matches. Then off for a nice long game of Battle of Britain, then a couple of hrs sleep and tomorrow will start some much needed home repairs  ::)

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: 28-06-2010, 00:06:04 »
alcohol + fire + boat-motor + whipping + mosquitos = pure awesomeness
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: 06-12-2016, 19:12:02 »
The same drill: Play FH2 at max, and if you don't like something, make a new map that will never be released.
That other thread failed miserably and if you try to spam or flame here, I will break your arms.
FH2 won't be the last FH. ;)

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: 06-12-2016, 19:12:39 »

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: 08-12-2016, 00:12:26 »
... It wasn't Friday?

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: 08-12-2016, 02:12:16 »
Not at all. But soon.

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: 08-12-2016, 04:12:15 »
Our Friday is going to be a good one. Monday is an Islamic holiday "Maulid Nabi", celebrating Prophet Mohammad's traditional birthday (not the historically exact one, just like Christmas).

Some hardliners like ISIS and Saudi Arabian-influenced Salafists challenged the legitimacy of this religious festivity, some goes as far as refusing the holiday. Meanwhile, a Christmas celebration by a charismatic church in Bandung, West Java was forced-cancelled by some previously unknown Islamic group. Well, the fanatics are fighting each other out there, days as usual. But the peaceful are celebrating these religious holidays together, like in London, where a Turkish halal restaurant offering free meal for the homeless and elderies for Christmas.