Author Topic: Battlefield 3  (Read 236369 times)

Offline Yustax

• German bias forevah!
    • View Profile
Re: Battlefield 3
« Reply #1305 on: 01-10-2011, 22:10:39 »

1. how do you know they would choose that? You did marketing research? More than what the EA marketing analysists and public relations team has? wow.... how did you afford that? those things costs millions.

Let's see...if I go into hundreds of threads in one day about players hating battlelog and origin about not wanting it, because it sucks and because it's filled with problems vs EA marketing shitface making this kind of decisions but still players hating every second of it vs what? Marketing research? Since when EA or DICE even cares what the community thinks? And then they plainly lie into our face, "oh we care what the community says, it's very important to us"

They do anything? Nope.

Admit, you dont have any argument, Origin and Battlelog are shit, sucks and if players could get their server browser and complete start up a game like it always has been, they would chose the latter, not dumb battlelog and origin.

Offline Ajs47951

• 1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g3t l41d
    • View Profile
    • AJS
« Reply #1306 on: 01-10-2011, 22:10:04 »
I would rather have Origin installed then  that shit they call Steam   "Steam has found pirated software on your PC"wow like NO WAYYYYYY I did not know :D... ......I don't remember telling Steam they could scan my fucking PC

but so far Origin is a hell of allot better then Steam is on a 125kb download speed internet like mine

Offline SiCaRiO

• View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: 01-10-2011, 22:10:17 »

@Sickareyou, ok fine.. someone might haxx origin some day, if that makes you happy? Im not sure what you are trying to achieve here... who cares?

wrong, someone "will" :P

im not trying anything, just correcting you, you are not limited to origin, there is always choises :P

Offline Yustax

• German bias forevah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: 01-10-2011, 22:10:48 »
wrong, someone "will" :P

im not trying anything, just correcting you, you are not limited to origin, there is always choises :P

My good man, that would make the game better. Especially when someone figures out how to now MAKE SQUADS INTO THE GAME, and not using that trashy battlelog.

Offline LuckyOne

• Purple Heart Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: 01-10-2011, 22:10:47 »

What was that? lol.. people communicating with e-mail or msn  ;D FB was a leap in social internet interaction,

Yeah, a leap backwards  :P.

it literary changed human behaviour,  spread to mobile phones, TV etc.... it's integral in everything we do on the internet... in one way, it is the internet... :o.

Yep it indeed did change it... now we have people who can't spend 2 freaking minutes without checking there Facebook for statuses/ pictures/ stuff I don't even want to know about... They have to carry it everywhere and they freak out if their cell phone/laptop battery dies...
This sentence is intentionally left unfinished...

Offline LHeureux

• View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: 01-10-2011, 22:10:46 »
I would rather have Origin installed then  that shit they call Steam   "Steam has found pirated software on your PC"wow like NO WAYYYYYY I did not know :D... ......I don't remember telling Steam they could scan my fucking PC

but so far Origin is a hell of allot better then Steam is on a 125kb download speed internet like mine
Got pirated "content" and have no problem with Steam about that.

Also! Good news! :

http://twitter.com/#!/zh1nt0/status/120215241916284928

It's comming from a community manager. Don't base all on that.

What was that? lol.. people communicating with e-mail or msn  ;D FB was a leap in social internet interaction,

Yeah, a leap backwards  :P.

it literary changed human behaviour,  spread to mobile phones, TV etc.... it's integral in everything we do on the internet... in one way, it is the internet... :o.

Yep it indeed did change it... now we have people who can't spend 2 freaking minutes without checking there Facebook for statuses/ pictures/ stuff I don't even want to know about... They have to carry it everywhere and they freak out if their cell phone/laptop battery dies...
Yeah. And FB also helped many people rassembling to drive dictators off their country this year.
Hey, huge ass .gif signatures are totally unnecessary and obnoxious. Not these anymore, thankyouverymany kkbyethx love you, all the homo. -Flippy

Offline Lightning

• Dreamcrusher
  • FH2 Dev
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: 01-10-2011, 22:10:13 »
I love Origin, I use it for plotting all my graphs.

Offline Ajs47951

• 1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g3t l41d
    • View Profile
    • AJS
« Reply #1312 on: 01-10-2011, 22:10:14 »
I love Origin, I use it for plotting all my graphs.
lolol nice ;D ;D

Offline Yustax

• German bias forevah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: 01-10-2011, 22:10:39 »

Also! Good news! :

http://twitter.com/#!/zh1nt0/status/120215241916284928

Im sorry, but since the devs lurk the UK forums more and Im there all day. Zh!nt0 has been know to either troll or say that they're listening but they wont do shit, because he doesnt pull the shots.

Offline Natty

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: 01-10-2011, 23:10:42 »
bla bla bla
Yustax, you are a known BF3 forum troll, you're only making yourself look more lame now.. anyone can just go to the BF3 forum and read your posts... aaaalways the saaaame oooold boooring rants about dice and ea and how they dont do all the things you want... really, doesnt it get old for you too? Before you sit down and write your 103rd anti-dice post, dont you like.. think, at least a little bit "why am I doing all this?"  :D

You're reading hundreds of threads.. yea, made by the same 20-30 dudes... you all have a very nice little group of back-padding trolls, high-fiving eachother and giving eachother broners by spamming remarks or point out bad things with Ea's games or services.

For what worth? People buy and enjoy the games anyway. less than 1% of players even bother with forums.. no one hear you  ;)

Offline Yustax

• German bias forevah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: 01-10-2011, 23:10:43 »

Yustax, you are a known BF3 forum troll, you're only making yourself look more lame now.. anyone can just go to the BF3 forum and read your posts... aaaalways the saaaame oooold boooring rants about dice and ea and how they dont do all the things you want... really, doesnt it get old for you too? Before you sit down and write your 103rd anti-dice post, dont you like.. think, at least a little bit "why am I doing all this?"  :D

But I have never made topics or threads about DICE or EA rants, ever in my life. You could check my historial in my EA UK BF3 forums. Great, apart from being an irrespectful individual, you now accuse without even having the facts. In fact here's the link to my account, check it yourself.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/members/393674-yustax.html

Do you like to stroke your ego looking superior to others? Sorry mate, but you fail.

Offline Beaufort

• WIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: 01-10-2011, 23:10:51 »
bla bla bla

You're reading hundreds of threads.. yea, made by the same 20-30 dudes... you all have a very nice little group of back-padding trolls, high-fiving eachother and giving eachother broners by spamming remarks or point out bad things with Ea's games or services.

For what worth? People buy and enjoy the games anyway. less than 1% of players even bother with forums.. no one hear you  ;)

Lol ... Still saying you are not insulting anyone Natty ? :P

Offline Lightning

• Dreamcrusher
  • FH2 Dev
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: 01-10-2011, 23:10:48 »
Replace "Yustax" with "Natty", "BF3" with "FH2" and "anti-DICE" with "pro-DICE" and ask yourself the same question.  ;D

Offline Kelmola

• View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: 01-10-2011, 23:10:57 »
In 6 months, well look back at how we play games now and go "lol!, how did we endure that boredom flat, non-interactive game experience?"
"I'm standing here in pieces and you're having delusions of grandeur!" or "Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed."

Offline Natty

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: 01-10-2011, 23:10:15 »
But I have never made topics or threads about DICE or EA rants, ever in my life.
Here are some whine/rants/call it what you will.... there were a lot about a year ago, Im not wasting time digging these up... the overall theme in your post is that you seem to sit on ultra awesome solutions to everything, as if you know better than dice how to make games. That is the genera style/tone of pretty much all you write, and that, is the reason I call you a troll, since that is obviously not the case. I mean all the endless rants about how weapons "should" work, especially your recoil whine... where do you get the energy? You havent got a clue, dude.
(text in black is yustax whine)
Dice...what the hell did you do this time? That's just awful, who was the damn lalala who thought about this lalalala?
---------
"t's not whining, is just a complete outrage. The features that made BF gameplay core so different from other games is dissapearing and it's being replaced by simplified and worst gameplay additions."
---------
"Those who voted no are trolls."
---------
"In BC2:
Oh this is a beta, this is a beta, please understand that it's a beta, and the game will be patched and better in release"

What happened when the game released? Absolutely and barely nothing was changed. Hell, the beta was better than the full game. "

(I LOL:ed on that one ;D)
---------------
"I dont want high damage, I want NORMAL damage. Learn to FPS? I have been playing since I was 5, and DOOM and Duken Nukem were my first FPS games. And actually you're laughable, high damage is for noobs that kill in 2 or 3 shots with an assault rifle and go run and gunning. Like you sir, now run along noob"

nice one^ ::)
---------------
"That's just as cheap as the dorito. It's a SHOOT HERE sign. The glint is just moronic. Now recons cant even shoot at good targets because oh, look there's a lighthouse let's shoot there.

And even better under a tunnel, nice job DICE, listening to the BC2 whiners. "

---------------
Because of the idiocy with unlocks and they are flying turtles. I post it before and I say again, vehicles SHOULD come with what they have in real life, everything should be DEFAULT. Now, if I would like to see things like changing weapons and using different configuration for jets like different weapons and so on, then it's good. But not like the lalalala of DICE is doing.

---------------
They need to put their lalalala together and stop focusing on goddamn infantry.
---------------

I can go on and on....You are a regular, generic forum troll, nothing else. btw, "lalalaala" means Yustax got so excited when whining he had to swear, but the EA forum is blocking it, replacing it with "lalalala"...

PWNED. 8)

@Lightning, I am not pro-dice.. Im neutral  ;) I would never "pick a side" in something as silly as discussion about a game. Im only helping some dudes understand some things... why? for teh lulz ofcourse, what else? It is fun to help people, especially those who struggle so hard trying. ;D

« Last Edit: 01-10-2011, 23:10:13 by Natty »