Author Topic: Post your FH2 Screenshots  (Read 433959 times)

Offline Rawhide

• Part-time Cowboy
  • FH-Betatester
  • King of the Off-Topic Section
    • View Profile
    • #fhmod
Re: Post your FH2 Screenshots
« Reply #495 on: 01-09-2009, 09:09:29 »
This picture is from Saturday afternoon I think, very good rounds there. Very tight between the Axis and Allies. I think we won that round on Gazala thanks to some very effective teamwork squads.

Thanks to my squad, some hslan guys and some F|H guys we held Sidi Muftah for a very long time. Was insane when I looked south to see any eventual armor and I saw like 6 or 7 tanks coming towards us

"GET THE 6 POUNDER UP, GET IT UP, GET UP IT!"

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: 01-09-2009, 11:09:58 »
Oh shit!! Take cover!

(the guy repairing died ofc...)

Haha great timing taking the picture, Stonechater. I kinda look like the flying Dutchman, only I have a plane instead of a ship.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline von.small

• Last of my kind
    • View Profile
    • WEARMEME
« Reply #497 on: 01-09-2009, 12:09:36 »
I did not win a medal, but, I was no.1 in the Allies team for a while!
Suck on that von small!

Those were good fights, there definatley seems to be a lean towards more teamplay, although you still do get the occasional round where one team will just get wiped out.  Those few rounds I played (I think the reason I'm not on the Rezegh scoreboard is because I CTD'd) were intense and a lot of great action, I even dabbled in Squad Leader, and the lads loved my rambo method of getting them into all sorts of harrowing and death defying scrapes.

A little recount of part of that battle...

I ordered my squad to attack the front line pak gun on Rezegh, - "why?? nothing there?" the frenchman in my squad said, "I got a bad feeling about it" I replied, as we walked over to it, the arse of hell did twitch and errupt with a venomous explosion of shit, as grenade after grenade came flying from the proverbial rectum, sealed with loving blasts of HE from the now fully operation pak gun, the frenchman looked at me and went prone, it was then I knew he would follow me closley (as my other squad mates did) and I watched as he swallowed his fear and ran at the enemy squad who clung to the position like barnacles on a rock, I watched as the frenchman died, in return I killed the player that shot him - eye for and eye, tooth for a tooth, immediatley the frenchman was back with a "charge!" once again he ran at them like a man posessed - until he flew 30ft into the air from a single shot, ...but then he was back again even more insane, as if grenades hung from his teeth... raking the enemy and standing proud oblivious to the surrounding battle, "well done lads" I chat, had the frenchman reached up and touched heaven? Or simply embraced hell? Whatever happened after that, he was no longer a wandering green arrow on my map.

disclaimer: War is delightful to those who have not experienced it (Erazmus). I have not, I write about a computer game and twist it to sound realistic, if this offends anyone, this was not my intention and I apologise.
HadrianBT - Why the hell would "Germany" attack pigmy ppl??!!
Thorondor123 - I agree that people are not wearing enough hats

Offline Rawhide

• Part-time Cowboy
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • #fhmod
« Reply #498 on: 02-09-2009, 23:09:28 »
This happened on Op Hyacinth last weekend playing as Italian

Offline Thorondor123

• God Emperor
  • Global Moderator
  • Lugbûrz-ûr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: 02-09-2009, 23:09:07 »
You are obviously doing it wrong.
Let mortal heroes sing your fame

Offline Rawhide

• Part-time Cowboy
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • #fhmod
« Reply #500 on: 02-09-2009, 23:09:58 »
You are obviously doing it wrong.
Hey I was at Station flag going: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUU!

Offline M00SE

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: 03-09-2009, 03:09:53 »
Just a few of my favourites.

Offline Pascucci the Whiner

• View Profile
« Reply #502 on: 03-09-2009, 03:09:31 »
This picture is from Saturday afternoon I think, very good rounds there. Very tight between the Axis and Allies. I think we won that round on Gazala thanks to some very effective teamwork squads.

Thanks to my squad, some hslan guys and some F|H guys we held Sidi Muftah for a very long time. Was insane when I looked south to see any eventual armor and I saw like 6 or 7 tanks coming towards us

I was at that battle in your squad. It was quite enthusing actually. I managed to get killed well over a dozen times and only destroyed one sherman and maybe one enemy infantryman  ;D. It was fun holding off a Sherman swarm without any AT.

Offline Specht

• Diving towards bomber formation.
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: 03-09-2009, 04:09:18 »
To understand this picture you first need to know a couple of things: This is a custom map, Road To Cyrenaica used in BpM on the last tournament we had on FH2, one flag's mortar had enough range to hit the british hangar.

Translation:
Lupus - Murilo! Give me a ride!

Offline st.dunpeal

• View Profile
« Reply #504 on: 03-09-2009, 06:09:33 »
just another day
« Last Edit: 03-09-2009, 07:09:41 by st.dunpeal »

Offline Rawhide

• Part-time Cowboy
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • #fhmod
« Reply #505 on: 04-09-2009, 10:09:13 »

Haha, yeah. We did pretty good I must say, especially if you look at what we had and what they had

Crapped my pants when the commander arty and the LeFH 18 started pounding our position

I was at that battle in your squad. It was quite enthusing actually. I managed to get killed well over a dozen times and only destroyed one sherman and maybe one enemy infantryman  ;D. It was fun holding off a Sherman swarm without any AT.

Offline Smiles

• FH-Betatester
  • Boooo Auto-Spot! Booo
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: 04-09-2009, 11:09:22 »
We where being pretty stupid on that tiger
I'm taking my own freedom
puttin' it in my song
singing loud and strong
proving all day long
I'm takin' my freedom
puttin' it in my stroll
I'll be hop-steppin' y'all
lettin' the joy unfold

Offline hslan.Corvax

• FH-Betatester
  • War photographer
    • View Profile
    • sebastiantoth.at
« Reply #507 on: 04-09-2009, 13:09:05 »
<- Tigerking  ;D

Offline Aggroman

• FH-Betatester
  • This place needs more love -> ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: 05-09-2009, 02:09:26 »
Get ready for some of my screenshots, I'll post them tomorrow when the password was announced. :)

Offline Cory the Otter

• Smoke me a kipper, I'll be home for breakfast.
    • View Profile
    • FA Profile
« Reply #509 on: 05-09-2009, 02:09:33 »
i wont look at them because i'll be playing 2.2! then ricky and i will be looking them over...