Author Topic: idea for a BOTB weapon  (Read 3161 times)

Offline kingtiger1891

• View Profile
Re: idea for a BOTB weapon
« Reply #15 on: 07-02-2011, 06:02:41 »
Meh, it would do nothing that the Jagdpanther can't do - except be even slower.
It stops HVAP.

Offline Gl@mRock

• À vaincre sans périls, on triomphe sans gloire.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 07-02-2011, 06:02:26 »
How about they finally add the real warhorse the motorcycle??? It was probably the most common vehicle in the motorpool from start to finish.

Agreed!

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 07-02-2011, 07:02:13 »
If theres a map and a mapper who requires it...

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 07-02-2011, 07:02:39 »
Hell, they're suggesting removing the freaking Jeep and Kubelwagon, you'd be surprise who doesn't want the motorcycle in

I can already see it being used for totally retarded reasons, and I'm not sure it works in the scope here... But then again, we have bicycles, so I for one say - WHY NOT

Would LOVE to see at least one JagdTiger, as rare as the Tiger II, in some map... Would be awesome

Offline Marder

• Lopder
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 07-02-2011, 14:02:02 »
I think FH2 should represent a bit more the importance of german tank destroyers in Normandy (Marder III H/M instead of so many Marder I, Jagdpanzer IV/48 in 2 or 3 maps). I hope Toddel is reading this ;D

Offline Sgt.Radman

• View Profile
    • Why Should I?
« Reply #20 on: 07-02-2011, 20:02:40 »
Oh heck, I suggested replacing the kettensaege with motorcycles long ago, and even someone before me did it too. Be it german BMW/ Zundapp or russians with whatever they had. We all know the allies worked with GMC Jeeps and Willy's. The eventual requisitioning of the BMWs and Zundapps...

Offline HadrianBT

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 07-02-2011, 22:02:56 »
How about they finally add the real warhorse the motorcycle??? It was probably the most common vehicle in the motorpool from start to finish.
Yay for the warhorse and the rideable anti-tank dog! And what has happened to the thread where those were discussed a couple years ago? ;)
Proud member of CWC dev team (voice-recording).
"im sorry,but you sound like an old grumpy man listening to rock music" AngryBeaver
"Some argue that the only thing in the world you cannot get used to is an icicle up yours, because it will melt" Kelmola

Offline chido312

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 07-02-2011, 23:02:23 »
i would love to see motorcycles in this aswell, and yes you should have a weapon in a scenario becuase it was there. it also says we remember, even if they didnt have an impact on the battlefield.
"Gods In His Heavens, Alls Right With The World"

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."

azreal

« Reply #23 on: 07-02-2011, 23:02:50 »
and yes you should have a weapon in a scenario becuase it was there.

no...you shouldn't. Otherwise we'd still be working on North Africa trying to add all the vehicles that served there. Should we spend precious time working on a Panzer I tank for a Kursk map even though only 2 were in the entire operation?

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 07-02-2011, 23:02:23 »
Yes, No

But you should add, for example, the PanzerJager I to Gazala and El Alamein, because the Germans have no Tank Destroyer in Gazala, but do have one in El Ala.

Offline chido312

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 07-02-2011, 23:02:09 »
ok then but you should still add it. it shouldnt matter if another weapon could do the same thing, i mean the PZ4 can do the job of the tiger, and the tiger is in the game, the stug can do the job of the Marder 1s, and the marders are in, frankly if one vehicle is doing the same job as the other, and you say the Jagdpanther can do the job of the Jagdtiger and thats why we shouldnt really have it. then why have all those other vehicles, whos smaller brothers could do just as well as their bigger and meaner and heavy brothers.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 08-02-2011, 00:02:14 »
ok then but you should still add it. it shouldnt matter if another weapon could do the same thing, i mean the PZ4 can do the job of the tiger, and the tiger is in the game, the stug can do the job of the Marder 1s, and the marders are in, frankly if one vehicle is doing the same job as the other, and you say the Jagdpanther can do the job of the Jagdtiger and thats why we shouldnt really have it. then why have all those other vehicles, whos smaller brothers could do just as well as their bigger and meaner and heavy brothers.

If theres a map and a mapper who requires it...

Theres your Answer.

Offline chido312

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 08-02-2011, 00:02:54 »
well then hopefully there is a mapper because i would really love to see this monster of a tank destroyer in the game.

Offline SirGutz

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 08-02-2011, 03:02:51 »
if the M26 would be already, but without him the Hetzer, Jadpanzer IV and Jagdpanther can done the job just as well

Offline chido312

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 08-02-2011, 06:02:56 »
dont forget about the slugger btw that saw some action in normandy then most of its action through the liberation of france belgium and germany. speaking of which when you do add the slugger will the M-36 B1 be in the mod aswell?