Author Topic: Hilarious glitch  (Read 795 times)

Offline CHRISTIEFRONTDRIVE

• View Profile
Hilarious glitch
« on: 03-10-2012, 19:10:24 »
Sadly I have no photos or videos of this, but I was playing St. Lo yesterday and had an interesting glitch. I was on Germans and the Americans had Hill, which we were trying to retake. I was sneaking through the trees, but the 88 was manned by enemies and pinning us down. I was already wounded once by it and being lazy and sure to be killed anyway, when the 88 fired at one of our tanks I just took off running across the field right at it. It blew up the tank and then aimed dead at me and fired - and the round bounced off me. I heard that new clanking sound that tank armor makes and saw sparks, it was almost exactly like being in a tank and having an enemy shell bounce off the front of it.

*BANG*
*sparks*

I stood in the field wondering what happened. I was then shot at by MG fire, and saw a lot of blood before a bullet finally killed me. I must have been wearing some crazy secret Nazi body armor. Anyone ever experienced this glitch :D?
Quote from: TASSER1
you suck. noone likes you. and your mother isn't pretty

Quote from: Eightball1182
Andrew.Drunk.Drive...I love u man. You get it...u get it 100%. Stay cool Canada brother.

Offline |7th|Nighthawk

• View Profile
Re: Hilarious glitch
« Reply #1 on: 03-10-2012, 20:10:44 »
The only issue with AP shells I know is that the enemy flys up in the air only to fall to his death accoompagnied by "[insert name here] is no more."
"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that..."

Offline AdamPA1006

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04-10-2012, 00:10:24 »
Andrew are thursday and friday nights still rollin? I havent been around it seems like ages!

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04-10-2012, 00:10:52 »
Andrew are thursday and friday nights still rollin? I havent been around it seems like ages!

Yeah, they're still banging. There's a good 30-35 people every Thursday and Friday night, but generally you're playing most of the night with 20ish people. People show up at 9pm mostly, but we get a few around 7-8pm. For a while we were losing players to a South American server but we aren't really anymore. Join us tomorrow night!

Andrew.Drunk.Drive...I love u man. You get it...u get it 100%. Stay cool Canada brother.

Offline Norman Rockwell

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04-10-2012, 01:10:01 »
I must have been wearing some crazy secret Nazi body armor.

Dontcha mean skintanium?   :P

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04-10-2012, 02:10:52 »
I was going to try and fit that joke in there somewhere (not that the FH forums are any better for Futurama references than your average player online), but I reckoned since the whole joke was about a knife's inability to penetrate skintanium armor, much of the lolz would be lossed if it was an 88 failing that hard.

Offline hitm4k3r

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04-10-2012, 02:10:49 »
I must have been wearing some crazy secret Nazi body armor. Anyone ever experienced this glitch :D?

I only noticed a similar clitch when a players was imune to knife attacks and bullet proof. Just explosives could kill him.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 06-11-2012, 01:11:13 »
I had this glitch again on Hurtgen. I was near the German main, sat in a crater with a Panzerschrek. I took out an M10, but Sherman saw me and fire a shell at me (dunno if it was AP or HE but guessing by the lack of blast it was AP).

"BANG!"

The shell bounced uselessly off the frontal armor of my face :D.