Author Topic: Played FHSW on Ratte map, drove the big tank, and WON THE ROUND AS GERMANS!  (Read 446 times)

Offline Harry The Horrible

• View Profile
Greetings!

So I was playing Forgotten Hope Secret Weapons, and I was recording the gameplay, and I had the luck to get into the operation rattrap, DRIVE the RATTE TANK, and KILL BOTH FACTORIES!

It seems easy, but its actually pretty hard. It took me 30 minutes to finish the game, and the best part: the RATTE tank was in the destroying animation, and I gave a last shot who hitted the enemy LAST factory, and destroyed it! Its probably IMPOSSIBLE to win this map as the germans, but I did it, and it was a really close win!

I thougth I should share this with you so you believe on my words. The video is 30 minutes long, but you can go straigth to the end to see this glorious win! Im sorry if im kinda exebicionist, but this was probably the best gamming moment of my life! So give it a check to my video and tell me what you think!

Link: https://youtu.be/8X6rb4pYCek

(P.S. im thinking about downloading FH2 and do some teamwork/roleplay gameplay, and spread FH2 to the world. Im not a big youtuber yet, but I want to revive old games and get more players to it, its a shame that these great mods are literally nobody playing them after so much work and love that was put to them, and I want to change that.)

Thanks for watching btw  ;D