Author Topic: deckungszielgerät for spw mg  (Read 1506 times)

Offline GeoPat

• View Profile
Re: deckungszielgerät for spw mg
« Reply #15 on: 18-06-2014, 03:06:00 »
just to make new players go away and piss people like you off.

Certainly seems to be your mission.   
Why don't you just ask the other Devs to shut these forums down?  Or have you already?

Offline LuckyOne

• Purple Heart Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 18-06-2014, 09:06:22 »
Well jan, you're right I guess... The devs can't do much to fix it, because it's broken on Nvidia/AMD's end - double checked, PR is having the same issue with some cards/settings.

But how about some alternatives? Beefing up the bullet crack sounds (it works if people play with good headset/stereo surround :P)... I suppose it's impossible to have multiple headshake animations? I know people don't like motion sickness, but if we could have a slight twitching when bullets whizz by - RO2 style (personally I find it quite effective, steady shots under fire should be harder to take!) ...

And by the way they don't work for me either, at least not on my AMD card, while they do work on the Nvidia in my laptop (partially, I get the blur, but not the grey screen - or was it removed?). Interesting how people mostly have problems with Nvidia cards, while it seems to be the opposite for me  :-\

And with that, let us end this suppression discussion here, before going more offtopic (or back to 2010-2011 :P).
« Last Edit: 18-06-2014, 10:06:54 by LuckyOne »
This sentence is intentionally left unfinished...

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 18-06-2014, 11:06:22 »
just to make new players go away and piss people like you off.

Certainly seems to be your mission.   
I'm happy that I succeed at least on the second part because unfortunately first part is opposite for me so far ;D

Now, to be serious, quit butthurt and listen: next time before you will whine about bugs we all know, come up with solution how to fix them. It's easy to complain and throw ideas, we all have them but nobody will treat yours serious when you will randomly throw them up somewhere offtopic. Close quarters action isn't good for you? Explain it, write a suggestion, use feedback section or as I said, come up with solution if you have any. If codding isn't your thing and you want to help, maybe you should apply and help us with small layers for FH2 maps after the community mappack release? Looks like you're interested and AFAIK those small layers aren't current priority, a helping hand here would be really nice! ;)

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 18-06-2014, 11:06:49 »
i  found a Picture of a spw Crew which Shows a nice view of an mg 34 which can be used from under cover
maybe you can use this for the mod

Isnt this just the optic-system of a lafette in a mount that is attached to a halftrack? Aka, what we already have but not in vehicles?

What is "Spw" ?

Offline radiosmersh

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 18-06-2014, 12:06:30 »
What is "Spw" ?
I assume he means Hanomag (Schützenpanzerwagen Sdkfz. 251).

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 18-06-2014, 12:06:18 »
Oh yeah, of course. Cheers  :)

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 18-06-2014, 17:06:49 »
i  found a Picture of a spw Crew which Shows a nice view of an mg 34 which can be used from under cover
maybe you can use this for the mod

Isnt this just the optic-system of a lafette in a mount that is attached to a halftrack? Aka, what we already have but not in vehicles?

What is "Spw" ?

Not quite, it is a periscope mounting so that the gunner doesn't have to stick his head up.  Used in vehicles and regular lafette mountings but not too common.