Author Topic: Post your FH2 Screenshots  (Read 434191 times)

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
Re: Post your FH2 Screenshots
« Reply #45 on: 31-03-2009, 16:03:38 »
This is meaner then mean. Some people would kill for a spot as betatester and now someone who can play in the beta says he doesn't like it that much.
  :(

Oh Fuchs, now you are reading too much into it, as Donutz&Point put it so nicely, it's just the loss of anticipation that testers and new devs feel. :) You can't dream on how the new release will rock...ok you always dream of the next small patch which is quite nice for me... but other than that you have to wait and wait and be patient and always remember that everything is still WIP (even if it already looks sweet) and sometimes you wish so desperately to be able to play with the public that it hurts.  :-[

Anyway get ready for a true bomb when Normandy hits you!  ;D
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline Sir Apple

• game artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 31-03-2009, 16:03:53 »
U know,
playing the beta isnt as great as you might think, you get to watch everything unfold and develop.

To be honest i miss the days of waiting for sundays updates, new renders and screens. Sitting in my chair day dreaming what awsomness normandy will bring.

Any other devs or testers feel the same way i do?

This can be true. But the game-play will change for you once its publicly released, then it will have a whole new type of fun.  ;)

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #47 on: 31-03-2009, 16:03:02 »
This is meaner then mean. Some people would kill for a spot as betatester and now someone who can play in the beta says he doesn't like it that much.
  :(

Oh Fuchs, now you are reading too much into it, as Donutz&Point put it so nicely, it's just the loss of anticipation that testers and new devs feel. :) You can't dream on how the new release will rock...ok you always dream of the next small patch which is quite nice for me... but other than that you have to wait and wait and be patient and always remember that everything is still WIP (even if it already looks sweet) and sometimes you wish so desperately to be able to play with the public that it hurts.  :-[

Anyway get ready for a true bomb when Normandy hits you!  ;D

Well I didn't take it really serious, I actually wanted to add something about 'thats a bad April fools joke' or something like that but I forgot that it seems. Well anyways, I'm jealous at you testers but I also like digging up new stuff like those screenshots etc. and just waiting for devs and tester to reveal something.
Though we need an update. Tomorrow maybe? Just show off some ingame content is already ok, just like the prowling Tigers :D
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

azreal

« Reply #48 on: 31-03-2009, 17:03:26 »
Though we need an update. Tomorrow maybe? Just show off some ingame content is already ok, just like the prowling Tigers

I hear a Lightning coming...

Biiviz

« Reply #49 on: 31-03-2009, 17:03:42 »
Though we need an update. Tomorrow maybe? Just show off some ingame content is already ok, just like the prowling Tigers

I hear a Lightning coming...

It's the calm before the crush :P

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 31-03-2009, 18:03:53 »
I'm looking forward to April Fool's day. Perhaps the opportunity to get a little revolt going?  :)

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #51 on: 31-03-2009, 20:03:51 »
New rules say there cannot be a revolting against any cause. Pity. Now I wish we had a spam forum.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

azreal

« Reply #52 on: 31-03-2009, 20:03:42 »
We did once but sadly it went away before these forums went live.

Offline Twonkle

• Leave Britney alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 31-03-2009, 22:03:57 »

Yello!

Here you get a bug too modders...

Btw, anyone knows if you're able to switch from swedish to english without having to reinstall bf2, answer in Private message.

// aka [F|H]Strilo on pubbie servers.

Offline NoCoolOnesLeft

• Allied Bias
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 31-03-2009, 23:03:15 »
I went through my folder and I really don't have any decent screenshots. At all. Oh well. I'll just have to play FH2 more.

Offline FatJoe

• Developer
  • An old timer
    • View Profile
    • My internet
« Reply #55 on: 01-04-2009, 01:04:11 »

Click image for larger version, and yes, those are US Abrahams tanks ;D

Doesn't seem much, but it's me and some testers trying out a mini mod I'm having a go at for fun.
basicly, to put modern US forces against WWII Germans. I'm kinda taking the idea from the Movie Iron Sky ( http://www.ironsky.net/site/ ) where the nazies flee to the moon, and many years later, come back for take 2 on world domination :D

It ain't much though.. at the moment it's just German tanks vs US tanks on Tobruk. I even messed up some code in that release that we couldn't fire the main cannons.. anything but machine guns on tanks worked  :-[
We ended up ramming each other, which was funny ;D

I might trick the boys into another test session to take some actionpacked screenshots!  ;)

anyway.. sleepy time!

oh.. forgot to mention.. thanks to Flippy for the screenshot :D
« Last Edit: 01-04-2009, 01:04:59 by FatJoe »

Offline Sir Apple

• game artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 01-04-2009, 01:04:25 »

Click image for larger version, and yes, those are US Abrahams tanks ;D

Doesn't seem much, but it's me and some testers trying out a mini mod I'm having a go at for fun.
basicly, to put modern US forces against WWII Germans. I'm kinda taking the idea from the Movie Iron Sky ( http://www.ironsky.net/site/ ) where the nazies flee to the moon, and many years later, come back for take 2 on world domination :D

It ain't much though.. at the moment it's just German tanks vs US tanks on Tobruk. I even messed up some code in that release that we couldn't fire the main cannons.. anything but machine guns on tanks worked  :-[

I might trick the boys into another test session to take some actionpacked screenshots!  ;)

anyway.. sleepy time!

lol. Joe... just when it couldn't get weird, man, you out do yourself.

*Pats you on your scruffy hair*

:)

Offline Zrix

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 01-04-2009, 01:04:47 »

lol yeah, was great fun :D

Offline Lupin

• View Profile
    • Lurkerchan
« Reply #58 on: 01-04-2009, 02:04:32 »
Found some good spots for the tripod:

Poor kurt ;)

Offline Niebler

• View Profile
    • 130th Panzer Lehr Division
« Reply #59 on: 01-04-2009, 05:04:40 »
Waiting for enemy tanks in the Cretan Hills, I love the grass and tree above and below, seems so serene.

Sig editted (oversize)