Author Topic: Picture of the Day (Other eras)  (Read 905704 times)

Offline Born2Kill 007

• Anytime, baby
  • Professional accountancy hater
    • View Profile
Re: Picture of the Day (Other eras)
« Reply #8790 on: 16-06-2017, 20:06:32 »
I think it's green and the lighting just gives the impression that it's black, but I might be wrong.

Back when Belgian Navy ships were made in Belgium
Ще ми се изпържи картофа
#FreeDamaso

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: 17-06-2017, 02:06:01 by Dukat »

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8792 on: 17-06-2017, 06:06:07 »

Phillippine Armored Car with some extra decoration.

Offline Born2Kill 007

• Anytime, baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #8793 on: 17-06-2017, 11:06:46 »

Still wondering how this happened. I can imagine radar jamming/stealth features making it harder for the container ship, combined with such s sluggish ship than can barely break or turn, but how did the DD end up in front of that ship? Don't they have collision avoiding programs, or even just constant tracking of all ships around them? There also still seem to be 7 sailors missing, let's hope the story gets at least a somewhat good ending in that aspect.
Ще ми се изпържи картофа
#FreeDamaso

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8794 on: 18-06-2017, 01:06:17 »
I dont get that either. And how do you lose 7 sailors on a ship? Are they bruised between the rubbish? Good Lord...

Picture:

ISIS is successfully blocking Syrian Arab Army & Allies on the Palmyra-Deir Ezzor road, inflicting heavy casualties, eastern Arak area, Homs Governorate, Syria, June 17th, 2017.

Syrian Arab Army Tiger Forces & Allies are flanking Syrian Democratic Forces south of Tabqah, on the road towards Deir Ezzor, Raqqah Governorate, Syria, June 17th, 2017.

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8795 on: 18-06-2017, 10:06:44 »
I dont get that either. And how do you lose 7 sailors on a ship? Are they bruised between the rubbish? Good Lord...

They drowned in flooded compartment, got thrown off the ship or just crushed between the rubble? Sometimes its not easy to find a dead guy crushed in rubble under the waterline in a flooded compartment you know.

Anyway, they are all found now, dead.

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8796 on: 19-06-2017, 02:06:26 »

Military situation in central and eastern Syria: In an retaliation strike Iran launches about 6 mid-range-ballistic-missiles at ISIS targets in Mayadin and Deir Ezzor, June 18th, 2017.

Battle for southern Al-Thawrah area: the territorial control as of June 18th, 2017: Coalition aircraft down Syrian Arab Airforce Su-22, Raqqah Governorate, Syria.

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #8797 on: 19-06-2017, 17:06:33 »
Coalition aircraft down Syrian Arab Airforce Su-22, Raqqah Governorate, Syria.
Russia will retaliate by shooting down coalition aircraft, it says in our news. Isn't that a risk too big to take for Russia?

Offline Born2Kill 007

• Anytime, baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #8798 on: 19-06-2017, 17:06:22 »
I find it one of the stupidest things so far. It seems they gave Russia and Syria a good excuse to test their S-300s on up-to-date western aircraft. That being said, I don't think I want to know what taking down American jets will snowball into. I guess we'll just have to see what happens next. Hopefully nothing...

Foreign Legion, 1914
Ще ми се изпържи картофа
#FreeDamaso

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8799 on: 20-06-2017, 01:06:44 »
There would be a complete shitfest if the Syrians decided to shot down an US aircraft on their own, with thousands of Tomahawks raining down on SAA forces along the entire country.., wouldn't that be normal?, I mean, Mexico is not flying warplanes over US territory because they know it's US territory, why can't the US respect Syrian airspace as well?, let alone destroying their men and machines.

Photo of an Iranian ballistic missile being launched towards ISIS targets near Deir ez-Zor. If the attack was a success or not remains to be seen and to me, it matters little. The thing is that Iran is capable of using their ballistic missiles against targets in Syria, which is a threat to the US led coalition.

The funny thing here is this article by The Guardian, calling ISIS terrorists..., "Terrorists". Oh my.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/18/iran-targets-terrorists-in-missile-strike-on-isis-held-syrian-town

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8800 on: 20-06-2017, 02:06:07 »

Contrary to Mosul, SVBIEDs in Raqqah are fully armored from the interior for better disguise, Raqqah Governorate, Syria, June 19th, 2017.

Extra:
Footage: YouTube: Trailer for the upcoming ISIS propaganda release from Raqqah, Syria, June 19th, 2017, 720p

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8801 on: 21-06-2017, 02:06:02 »

Syrian Arab Army & Allies failed with a fan assault on Air Defense Battalion and Grain Warehouses, casualties and several vehicles seized, tanks included, Daraa Governorate, Syria, June 20th, 2017.

Extra:
Warning: Graphic Content. Inappropriate for minors: Footage: Uncut: ISIS propaganda media: Wilayat al-Raqqah: 'Purification of the Souls', June 19th, 2017.

Offline Born2Kill 007

• Anytime, baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #8802 on: 21-06-2017, 19:06:21 »

War memorial in Brussel Centraal, above where the failed bombing happened yesterday
Ще ми се изпържи картофа
#FreeDamaso

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8803 on: 21-06-2017, 20:06:15 »
Just to the left of this view is a Starbucks. I pas there twice a day to work, no big deal imo. Just a nutcase that found a great way to start a fire, but not so much how to make a bomb. Some 37 year old Moroccan from molenbeek know to police. like all of them.

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8804 on: 22-06-2017, 02:06:32 »

ISIS blew up the Al-Nuri-Mosque where al-Baghdadi called out the Caliphate as iraqi forces closed in, Old Town, Mosul, Nineveh Governorate, Syria, June 21st, 2017.

Extra:
Warning: Graphic Content: ISIS Propaganda Media: Footage: Raw: Khayr Wilayah: Battle of Deir Ezzor, Syria, June 21st, 2017, 720p, 28min