Forgotten Hope 2 > General Discussion

RiP ArminAce

<< < (3/5) > >>

Die Happy:
I never knew Armin  personally or really had any direct contact. However i know he had a great influence on FH. As one of the og devs i ve seen his name in many changelogs and updates to know he was important to the project as a whole.

my condolences this his friends and family
RiP ArminAce

16floz470ml:
I hope he is in Valhalla.  Time really does fly.  I always liked pc gaming but never got into it like when Forgotten Hope came out.  Playing was something I looked forward to every day.  Back in the old days they had a server called Wolf based in the US.  Even all the Euros would wait in line to play on it.  I remember playing with ArminAce.  He seemed to like the Stuka and the King Tiger.  Never got tired of Berlin Outskirts.  I can remember vividly him landing on me with the Stuka when I was infantry and killing me.  Forgotten Hope still my favorite game ever. 

otolikos:
What a really sad news  :(

By looking his work on FH1 maps, he made me want to become a mapper.

RIP ArminAce. Thx to all you gave to us.

batistadk:
What sad news! Another friend of us is gone, Chad. Really sad news, losing two good people in such short time. What a loss! My condolences to Chad's family and friends.  :'( :'( :'(

Were these guys working on the next patch? It would be a nice tribute to dedicate the latest release in memory of our beloved friends. I don't know, maybe create a commemorative plate to attach somewhere in one of the maps, maybe in a monument like that found in Pegasus. I think it would be a vivid remembrance of their dedication to this mod. Just a thought...

Warmest regards,

batistadk

CptdeS35:
With Chad and Armin passings, we're all sad and nostalgic. A lot of their work amazed us for years and years. Remembering them makes me remember all the good times on FH & FH2.

Their work & passion will not be forgotten.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version