Forgotten Hope 2 > General Discussion

Colour Lobby got its way

<< < (2/5) > >>

K.Cower:

--- Quote from: FatJoe on 01-04-2009, 21:04:16 ---I support this change!
This will atleast make those "PR is more realistic" guys think twice befor they whine!

--- End quote ---

C'mon! 1-st of April is about to end. Do you think everybody trusted in that black-and-white Normandy?

Propa McGanda:
I played quite a bit of FH1 without color. My video card let me play it in a sepia tone with some film reel grain and such as well. Just like in the good ol' days.

I can't wait to see the gray, white and dark grey flying over Normandy soon.

alburdy:
Says sometimes what is there in it... N24Reporter said me that with realism knows black&white mode already longer time with FH2 with the help of a .txt file is possible.  :o

Does anybody know there more and if so, then how must be called.txt and which text contents must it have or be even empty like immersive-hud.txt?  ???

rattovolante:

--- Quote from: alburdy on 01-04-2009, 21:04:02 ---Says sometimes what is there in it... N24Reporter said me that with realism knows black&white mode already longer time with FH2 with the help of a .txt file is possible.  :o

Does anybody know there more and if so, then how must be called.txt and which text contents must it have or be even empty like immersive-hud.txt?  ???

--- End quote ---

The "B&W film mode" has been in FH2 since 2.0, but it can only be used on non-punkbustered servers.
ctz posted this a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away (FF forums, that is)

--- Quote from: ctz on http://forums.filefront.com/forgotten-hope-general-discussion/342277-something-try-fh2-classic.html ---First, read this!

- Do NOT attempt to play online with this. At best you'll get kicked, at worst you'll get banned from all PB servers. You have been warned!
- Make a backup of GameLogicInit.con.

With that said:

1. Open mods/fh2/GameLogicInit.con in notepad. Add a line
--- Code: ---run fh2-classic.con
--- End code ---
anywhere in this file. Save.
2. Download this to your mods/fh2 folder.
3. Start a single player game and voila!

To disable, delete your changed GameLogicInit.con and replace with your backup.
--- End quote ---

Sample pic: http://ifihada.com/~jbp/.fh2/screen712.jpg

PS: is there some sort of click-to-enlarge tag (for big pics) on this forum? like the Spoiler tag on FF forums for example?

Admiral Donutz:

--- Quote from: rattovolante on 01-04-2009, 23:04:02 ---

PS: is there some sort of click-to-enlarge tag (for big pics) on this forum? like the Spoiler tag on FF forums for example?

--- End quote ---
Soiler tags are on their way (see OT forum). Patience, this forum hasn't fully settled in yet :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version